The Warsaw Diaries

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Post subject: The Warsaw Diaries
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:07 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I open this thread with a bit of fear and a heart full of hopes: this is going to be my second winter in Poland, this time in Warsaw: the capital, a historical and yet modern landmark of eastern Europe with 2 million people - hence, statistically, around 25.000 hot girls walking around 8)

I will use this for two main purposes:

1) Keeping notes. Tracking progress, spot patterns and mistakes in order to slowly but continuously improve my game.

2) Criticism. This thread will mostly consist of failures - the happy endings will be detailed reported in the "lay" section of this forum - so feel free to comment, criticise, counsel or simply roast me. Just like fightings, you learn more from defeats than victories!

But who the hell am I? A little presentation is needed, even for those who had read my previous reports during the last year or so.

Basically, I'm a mid-20s management student born in Italy that discovered the game in the summer of 2016, after a disastrous breakup of a 3-years relationship, when I found myself in need of re-build myself, both physically and socially. Decently looking (even if I've never seen my abs), I have always been a team leader, active party-person and dependable figure among my friends, controversially I always have struggled with a sense of inferiority, unsatisfaction, lack of empathy and a general self-destructive behavior, dwindling among adrenaline highs and the depths of alcohol and drug abuse. Between these two aspects, my ever-lasting love for women: not specifically a type of girl, or the number of them, but more of a personal pleasure of conquering them, having them, of loving them and being loved.

After one year of gaming, even if my life has drastically improved, I find myself with more unanswered questions, but a renovated hope. Right now I live following the motto of a fellow Italian, the legendary adventurer and libertine Giacomo Casanova: "sequere deum, that you can precisely translate as abandoning yourself at what fortune gives you, unless you have a deep repulsion of it"

Post subject: Re: The Warsaw Diaries
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:41 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

BEFORE WARSAW
June - October 2017

Work hard, party harder: four months of madness. Have you ever experienced a long-lasting period of blind luck? Well, this summer was something really close to it, when all the three "Vital Ares of Focus" described in the Mystery Method shined like never before.

Health? Check! I've managed to lose fat, get beck into my old pants, bulk up and get an overall better image of me. God, I felt so proud!

Wealth? Oh yeah, check! With wits, charm, lies and blind luck I managed to get two well-paid jobs that allowed me to taste the good things of life one again: travels, wines, good food and tailored clothes. Those things were bad for my purse, mainly because, like in all things, I love the fine and exquisite morsels.

Love? Good God, definitely, check! Travellers, scientists, fighters, students....Americans and Europeans; girls that I picked up in a night and women that I had to seduce for weeks; waists so thin that appeared impossible and bosoms so perfectly shaped that resembled altars where passion could please itself of breathing the sweetest incense. Among all, twice my heart was taken: a Canadian and a Brazilian, whose stories I'll write - hopefully soon - in the Lay Reports.

Then, the time to go came again: goodbye lavish lifestyle, goodbye my lovers, family, and friends. Now life will be a bit harder, days a bit more gloomy, but I'll have to make the best of it: one true thing about the Game, is that it's not supposed to define your life, but to enrich it. I'll do my best to learn...and have fun, in the meantime ;)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:56 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

FIRST IMPRESSIONS
03-15 October 2017

I arrived in Warsaw in the early morning of the 3rd October, with a gloomy sky and hopeful spirit. Durin the short trip to the dormitory, I tried to assess my state of mind: displaced, tired, nervous, anxious, scared. How I could handle parties in that state of mind, and how to profit from them? Then I realized that probably I wasn't different from any other student that I was going to meet there, and in order to appear (and possibly feel) confident and at ease, I just had to behave normally, smile, and go with the flow. It's a game, after all.

In a mildly stressful situation, which is your technique to calm down and get ready to sarge?

The memories of the following nights are a bit confused, but I'll try to remember a few nice episodes.

First Night
The meeting with other students soon degenerated into a vodka-fueled oniric scenario. While running from one place to the other, a challenge came out: drink a shot of vodka without using your hands, that I immediately interpreted as "find someone to pour shouts into your throat"...and I also noticed that sitting at a table nearby there was a 4set.

They were mid-20's polish girls, average-looking, kinda bored by their own conversation, so I decided to jump in. I didn't want to spent too much time on them, so I went for a direct opener and asked them to pour shots into my throat; while waiting for the bartender to bring us the shots I threw in some info about why I was there, why a choose Poland to stay, asking at the same time opinions about the city - always trying to convey a sense of confidence and fun through my body language and gazing at them. After the first couple of shots (that, by tat time of the night, summed up around a 12-15 shots total) the memories went blurry, but my friends later described the scene in terms that I can identify as the usual DHV, neg to target, DHV, moving to other location, group merging. Next day I woke up with 3 of their four numbers, so I suppose it went well.

Next time I should try to get a close, or at least to set up a time bridge in order to plan a proper close. Unfortunately, I can't remember if I did or not, because I was roaring drunk.

The Cubano Night
A few days later, I fund myself in which is, in my opinion, the best club in Warsaw, the Teatro Cubano: latin music, nice vibes, dancefloor on one side and chatting tables on the other, awesome bar just in the middle...a perfect set up for a pickup. I went there with a few friends of mine, mostly girls, and I walked into the club with two of them, holding arms at my side.

The night went on smoothly, dancing and kissing here and there all along the dance floor. I followed a tip a Brazilian flame once told me: don't go in right away, flirt a bit and smile first if you happen to make eye contact with a girl looking at you. After that, you go in for a dance with both confidence and respect. That worked really well...maybe a bit too well.

I danced for the whole night with an undefined number of girls, usually more than one at a time, without noticing that I could appear a try-hard and that I haven't selected a specific target. That became evident when I tried to move to another location with one of them: she complimented to me that I was a good dancer, a nice guy, and apparently I was good with girls...but that also she would have like to feel "the special one", not like every other girl around.

What do you think about that? Have you ever found yourself in a similar situation?

No need to say that was the end of the night: good fun, met a lot of girls, took a few names and numbers, a few kiss-close, and a couple of dates...but nothing more.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:27 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Cool FR. I enjoyed reading it.

Seems like you have good game.

But in these cases....you seem to have forgot ..."Always be closing"

:)