Self improvement blog

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests

Post subject: Self improvement blog
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:38 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hello, I am thinking I need a blog, for my motivation. Some things I already wrote here:

post984107.html#p984107

I was not sure if I can write the way I want, but will try, and if something is wrong, then let me know please :)

I am nearly 30, had few girls in life time. Not very successful but at least not the worst also, have seen worse examples.

Lot of people say I should marry already, but I do not feel like it. Marry when I do not have girl? Find any random girl who is not also good and she has me also because others think she needs to marry?

Hmm, not sure if thats good idea. Maybe better to live alone then?

There are so many couples who are just annoying each other, cheat on each other or worse - one cheats and another does not cheat. If I would marry by taking random girl who I do not love even at the beggining, it would happen the same as to other bad quality mariages.

In my country I heard there is 40% divorce rate. It is even surprising that it is so much, because I do not see this much with my eyes. I see instead lot of people suffering by having bad partner.

I have been doing newbie mission. I would need to check my database how many hi's I have said. Probably up to hundred, not more. Also have been asking objects - how to go to somewhere which is easier.
But from that I did not make talking more. I feel shame or something like that when saying hi to random people at street. So thats why I do not continue talk. I first should not feel shame I guess.

Also I used to not talk much with people, but now trying bit more, for example say hi to cashier in the shop, while earlier I did not even respond when they say hi, becuase I knew its just their job to say hi , and she does not mean it is friendly way.

So I guess I am improving a bit.

Also first my girls were worse looking, now bit better. But I am now stuck, not able to find a girl for date, because I do not invite to date those worse which I am feeling shame to show with them in public. Or maybe I would not feel shame to show in public, but would feel bad if I should present her as girlfriiend. Especially with fat ones. I think I could fuck a fat girl if she is clean, but I really do not feel good about making others know about it. And also I do not even want to fuck without relationship, or at least becoming friends, and which means we will need to show up in public.

One guy said its my problem that I think what others will think. But I think many even good guys not feel good that others know that they fuck fat girl, so I am not something special.

I feel like marry fat girl would mean I give up and accept that I am complete loser. Unless I marry her and cheat on her with normal girls. But I am not into cheating, because I would not want to be cheated. I am good guy :D

And also my friend said every girl I would git will cheat on me because of my bad skill. So thats one more reason I do not want to marry :)

And also lets say you are high skill, but then overtime become low quality man, but you are ok with who you are. Does that mean you will also be cheated? Thats bit scary, because also what if you lose motivation to keep being quality man? Of course quality woman want quality man and she does not like if you become worse. But she could just just tell you and give you time to change and if you dont then simple leave you but not cheat. But sadly it is probably not very likely.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:09 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yesterday had beer and dinner with colleagues. Probably all evening felt not very relaxed and not talking much. I sat near colleague to which I have easy talk, so talked with him sometimes. I do not feel like am as high level as other colleagues, so harder to talk and relax.

I also do not feel as high level as that one colleague who I talk easily with, but he talks with me and we both like same computer game and play in office, so that maybe made us bit kind of friends.

Also there was a guest high level, so I also did not want to show how stupid I am drunk, so I also tried be careful so that colleagues would not feel shame for me near this guest.

What can I learn from it I do not know. How can I do better next time, how to be more relaxed? One ex friend said to me that I should think what others think and I should embarrass myself, thats the only way to improve. Hmm, not sure.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:07 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Today after long break, I said hi to one girl in the mall. She did not react, because I did not make it lout enough. But at least for the beginning I hope it will be better than nothing.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:03 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Again, went to say hi.

First in the market where people sell their things from home. I am not sure if everything is from home, it looked like business man still reselling lot of clothes which probably are not only from their home :)

The market was shitty, not many useful things to buy if at all. I am not into use clothes. But weird thing that there were quite a few hot girls. There were like 10-20 of those, but I did not expect in such market even this amount.

They were looking for used clothes and some of them were selling.

Was not sure how can I approach them there.

Then went to mall, and by passing by said hello to some old woman who did not respond.

And then went to bigger mall where are lot of things like cinema and so on.

There walked into various clothes shops and similar and had small conversations with sellers, they started them. It is not huge thing, but still when there are hot girl seller then I still am not relaxed, so I think its good way for me to improve there also.

And also said hi to one hot girl while walking. But her response was turning her face away even before I said hi - I was trying to make her see that I look at her and so she would notice me saying hi, but maybe she saw that I look at her and turned her face to the side because of this. WHat can I do :)

Tomorrow I will go to the investing coaching so there there will be people, and few hot girls usually are there. Maybe will have some conversations with people there.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:47 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

the week went crazy fast, like 1 second.

What I have done good. I attended one seminar about investing money. Here I had few small jokes with people and was asking questions to the presenter. At first I did not feel like asking, but later I started doing it. SO good practice.

Also met with ex colleage which is also good, need to create bigger circle of friends and I see he is one we can get along - not angry and likes to talk with me. And he is succesful at workplaces, so I might learn something maybe from him.

Currently I do not have many friends, and even those who I have from time to time are annoying but since they give another good information and sometimes we have fun, I do not tell them that they are annoying, because it is not good to loose them. Plus they said I am also sometimes dificult to to talk with, so they can easily drop me then.

Also yesterday was in one market festival - where people make a market in the street. And there was interesting bicycle and I asked question about that bicycle, and we had small conversation with salesman (he was not selling that bicycle, it was just for fun to attract attention), so that was non very standard thing to ask about things which are not for selling. It was not hard of course, he was older man, like 40-50 years. Would be more dificult if it was young beautiful girl.

So now not sure, need to go I guess to aproach some girls, to have a challange and learn more.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:46 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Today I was out for saying hi. Said this to 2 girls. Maybe they heard but as usual did not respond.

Also I went to couple of clothes shop, had small conversation with like 40 years old seller woman about jacket, was not hard. And also 2 beutiful young girls said hello to me, I said back and thats it with them.

In the evening I wrote to one friend from dating site who I am not wanting sex anymore long time ago, but we meet from time to time. I am not sure why she wants to meet me, but I meet her for practice and she is nice as friend.

I do not feel 100 % relaxed with her always, especially in places where there are other beutiful girls, for example we were playing pool today, and near us there were 3 beutiful girls playing also pool. I start getting not too relaxed, so I practice.

And remember there was situation - I wanted to take my glass of beer from the table. And table is near pool table where the other beatiful girl was hiting a ball bending and her as was near my beer, like 50 cm or less from it. That was sexy. And after I took beer and she hit a ball, I am not 100% sure, but her friends could have seen this situation when I take beer close to her ass and were commenting and laughing or so. And then I get not relaxed, and did not feel comfortable to look at their side :D I am not sure how should I react in those situations.

I wanted to look at that ass but I tried not to, because her friends could see it. Here is aproximate drawing how it looked:

Another interesting thing I saw near another table: there was one hot and cute girl, I would give her HB 10. That girl was looking so that I think I love her, at least when I do not know her inside. Maybe she is not 10 because she was cute, not looking like bitchy. And there was clearly overweitgh guy playing at the same table. And 2 other people. And I see that overweight guy sits, and that awesome girl sit on his leg. Wow I think. How such guy can have such girl. How he is so good that his big overweight does not matter to her. Just wow. Lot of guys are strugling and working hard who are not overweight and this overweight guy has perfect looking girl. And from her face she looked relaxed, not like annoying. Some girls who are annoying I notice from body language already and the way they interact with a guy. From their face I see. And she looked so sweat.
That guy of course looked so confident as if he was not overweight. But is that really enough? Why then guys go to gym? Just be confidend and you will have HB10? Probably there is something extra.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:07 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

today did not go to say hi. Went to do pull ups outside.

And there were 3 guys already doing sports - 2 young, and one older.

Was not sure should I say to them something or not. Felt not very relaxed because of this. But I am not sure, when I was first doing pull ups, and some other guy comes to also do them, probably they did not say something to me also a single time. Sometimes they just listen music with their earphones. I also listened music with earphones.

Maybe someone do something differently when you go to do sports in public place? In my case the crossbar was near school. Or this is just normal thing to not say anything to unknown people, you came to do sports.

Could say hi to them, but I am kind of not wanting to attract their attention, even if I say hi, I will not look relaxed, and it would be ugly.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:23 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

went out to a city for a walk and to some events. Could try saying hi, but felt too much worrying about being fired job, so was thinking, maybe I am not in a state to apprach girls because of stress about job.

Good thing at least is that walking reduces stress. Probably was about 2 hours.

So now will try to read book to hopefully improve myself in job - book about office politics which I am finishing, like 20 % left or so.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:32 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Keep your progress going, things will only get more interesting for you from this point on.

-G

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:56 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:

Please do more of these story boards. I am a glutton for entertainment.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:07 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
+1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:20 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:

Are you making fun of me ? :D
Quote:
Keep your progress going, things will only get more interesting for you from this point on.
will try. This week I am so exhausted after work. Today it is friday, but am not feeling like going out, because also so tired. Just talked with parents for 1 hour over SPAM and browsed news after work.
Also during weekdays chatted on dating site a bit, but cannot make a girl want to meet me. But I am not inviting fat girls, who are easier often to make want to go to date.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:52 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

today went for a walk and saying hi. Said o 3 woman - the first one was looking to other side more, but once I said hi, she moved her eyes at me so bit better than nothing.

Another was old and did not pay attention. And one more young, also did not pay attention.

And also in the shop, I said hello to the cashier but she did not even say back, thats not standard :) old one also. Cashiers often say hello even when you do not say.

And I remember one very sweat cashier in petrol station, it feels like I want to go to that station to chat again with the cashier. I am using a some documents to get a cheaper fuel, and she can see my birth date. And probably couple of times she talked about this (probably not remembering me, because I go once a month to that and not always she works when I go there). So she talks like - oh you are 30, it will be big celebration, I am also thirty this year :) smiles a lot, and wishes you good day, it feels really different. It feels that you can talk with her more.

And also I saw one client came and was bit fucking her mind, but she still talked nicely to him. I do not even get that. If I would not talk nicely, it would be just not honest words because I have to talk nicely with clients. But she really somehow was like its nothing bad that he fucks her mind.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:02 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
will try. This week I am so exhausted after work. Today it is friday, but am not feeling like going out, because also so tired. Just talked with parents for 1 hour over SPAM and browsed news after work.
Also during weekdays chatted on dating site a bit, but cannot make a girl want to meet me. But I am not inviting fat girls, who are easier often to make want to go to date.
For sarging online..say whatever you want on the opener. It can be very simple, or random.

For Example (Simple Opener): "Hi, you're adorable"

For Example (Random Opener): "Teddy bears are so annoying, especially when people use them as props in their profile pics. Do you agree?"

I would only read the girls' profiles to pull something out of her profile, just to be used as a commonality between me and her for my opener, to spark her interest. I just don't do it all of the time because it's not always necessary. If she says in her profile that one of her favorite movies are "The Hobbit", and that's a movie that you have also seen many times, you can say..

For Example (Commonality Opener): "I love The Hobbit. My favorite part of the movie is when Radagast went to Dol Gudur and got freaked out when he saw the Necromancer for the first time. What was your favorite part of the movie?"

I also would recommend for you to be direct and polarizing with girls that you are messaging online (via statements of sexual intent, teasing, compliments, (push/pull) disqualifying & qualifying the girl (DO NOT QUALIFY YOURSELF), negging, sexual spikes & emotional spikes). These tactics mixes it up and holds the girls' interest. But don't go overboard with the spiking because that will fuck it up for you too, because she will see that you're trying to hard, and you're trying to push things too fast with her just to get into her pants. Demonstrate to her a little bit of patience (abundance, not scarcity). Still step back from the spiking every now and again to just have a little bit of boring small talk with the girl to establish some comfort. COMFORT IS VERY IMPORTANT! And don't wait too long to set up a meet-up with her, shortly after reaching the "hook point".

It's still a numbers game, so you should be messaging multiple girls whenever you go online. I usually message 8 girls every session. I just don't have time to message 20 to 100 girls per session. For me to message all 8 girls an opening line..takes me like 15 minutes tops. You can message more girls than i do if you want. I just don't like putting that much effort into online game. Lol :|

If you do everything that i say here right..at least one or two of them will be cool with meeting you offline. But you do have to lead though, and make the move (Intent). You can't just wait for her to ask you out. If you wait for her to do it, it will never happen, and you won't get any girls to come out with you.

I know that newbies on here only want and take advice from guys that they feel who knows what they are talking about. All you guys want to see is "RESULTS!" LOl :lol: I've banged several chicks in the past couple of years from online dating, so i'm qualified to give advice in this particular area of game. The hottest girl that i ever banged from online dating was an HB9 Brunette in July of 2016, which i will post a report about soon.

-G

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:17 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

GFRESH2DEF, thanks for advices

Quote:
If you do everything that i say here right..at least one or two of them will be cool with meeting you offline. But you do have to lead though, and make the move (Intent). You can't just wait for her to ask you out. If you wait for her to do it, it will never happen, and you won't get any girls to come out with you.
yea, that is understandable, and I try to invite them once I see that we are able to find a talk online. Sometimes happens that it looks I almost will have date, girl is intersted to meet, and then she is gone, not replying.

Today again I found interesting girl, who is very active and intelligent. She is IT project manager, on freetime plays drums with rock band and do concerts, climbs to mountains and does other extreme things.

She said she would want to meet next weekend. So we will see how it goes.
Quote:
The hottest girl that i ever banged from online dating was an HB9 Brunette in July of 2016, which i will post a report about soon.
would be good the picture of girl and picture of you :) but I would understand if you want to stay anonimous :)

Ok today was again going to a mall to practice saying hi. Was difficult. One of reasons - negative thoughts. Was thinking about my angry annoying boss. I probably should not stay at this work forever, but I am now working about 6 months, and he is not annoying every day. Maybe every other day :D So I am suffering and working to learn and to build nicer record on CV. At least it is good that there are more than one nice colleagues who I so far get along well.

So for the warmup I went into various shops - clothes, shoes, mobile phones, computers and the consultants were beutiful people and saying hello to me, and I said back.

Also said hello to the nice woman who was hanging my jacket, not sure in english it is called.

And walked walked walked to find oportunity to say hi to a girl. I am skipping groups of people, trying to walk and see one girl going and not too close to other group of people.

So found a target and going to her and looking at her so she would pay attention to me. She turned her face to the right, but when she was close to me, turned her face back to me and I said silently - hi, and I saw she noticed, turned her eyes at me.

Then I continued walking and saw that same girl going to my side again. I suddenly turned to the clothes shop, because I felt ugly after I said hi and she noticed this, I felt like shame. Partly because maybe that I said silently, not looking confident and relaxed, so thats why felt shame.

I spend few hours there, so after finnaly said to one girl first, decided its ok for today, it was going hard anyway but I did something.

Then I went to clothes room, took my jacket and going out. While going out, I noticed another girl alone walking, decided to say hi also, but did not see her face looking to me. She could have heard, but did not have time to react, just passed by, because she was not expecting somethign from me, there was no time to make her understand before saying hi, that I pay attention to her (by looking longer to her), like with previous girl.

So thats how it goes. Feeling shame talking to girls so that is making me not do it and I have to force.