Just a random occurrence/AMOGing

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:55 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I don't know if this classifies as a field report but i think it was pretty funny otherwise.

So I'm chilling in my room, listening to chill music, planning my next move..you know how it goes. Then i get a call. I immediately pick it up because I was expecting one from my LTR who is currently in rehab. I look and see its a CT number, dissapointed i pick it up

Me:hello
(female voice with a very thick new york accent):Is this (my name)?

Fuck, new York accents are kinda scary to me first off, and second off this girl already knows my name and i haven't been gaming many New York chicks. I turn off all my shit, take a deep breath then reply

Me:Really depends on who this is?
her:Im just looking for (My name) is this him?
Me:yes, who is this?

I had been occasionally flirting with this girl from work but she had a child so i definitely haven't spent a lot of energy on it. But, recently i ended up setting a little date. We'll call this girl Ashley

her:This is Ashley girlfriend, I was was just wondering who your calling my girl and talking about chilling and...(kinda goes on)

I had actually called Ashley while she was working and left a voicemail so she could call me back.

(I cut her off) With that New York accent and attitude I could tell were she was going with this. She sounded irritated. I had studied AMOG'ing but i never read what to do in a lesbian encounter. I had to think fast.

Me:(very slowly): I realize this is sort of a minefield now, i wasn't aware Ashley had a girlfriend, but i'm not really surprised.
Her: aaaaaahhh, mhmmm(sounding irritated still)
Me:Hey! You remember that old T.V. show, the one with Flavor Flav?
Her:Yeah.....
Me:Remember the little spin-off they did with that woman umm....New York!
Her:(changing tone a bit):Yeah i remembah(New york accent)
ME:Well, you sound exactly like that girl
Her:(starts laughing)
Me:seriously though, deadass. I wouldn't know the difference.
Her: Omg, no one has ever said that too me before.
Me:(realizing whats happenning here and being a dog as always): Yeah no, we should hang out some time actually, I cant picture you as anyone but New York...I gotta put a face to the voice. In fact id love to chill with both you and Ashley...have some fun
Her: Your so funny. Yeah maybe ill come meet you too,maybe ill get a coffee.

Ashley works at the same coffee store as me

Me:(trying to wrap this shit up):So yeah what were you calling me about?
Her:(Now non-chalant) Oh nothing just seeing who this guy was.......
Me:Cool, maybe ill see you later then
Her:yeah okee
Me:bye(hang-up)

So there you have it gentlemen, AMOG'ing lesbians. The most surprising part is i was legitimately nervous. I didn't know what to do, so i guess instinct took over and i redirected the conversation. No, i haven't set up any logistics and no i haven't talk to Ashley. I'm kinda shook, ill probably flake out on whatever date we have then call and discuss her friend, or something.

thoughts?

Take her easy
and if she's easy
take her twice