AMOG Tactics

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests

Post subject: AMOG Tactics
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:08 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Does anyone have anyway to drop an AMOG off its high horse?
Other than poking fun at it for attempting to demonstrate its physical superiority

Post subject: Re: AMOG Tactics
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:03 pm 

The easy thing to do is be dismissive with him, don't try to fight him at all, don't be spiteful or show animosity, just be friendly and uninterested in the negative things he says about you, and normal and friendly when it comes to conversation that isn't negative towards you. Don't laugh at things he says that are at your expense, but don't get upset either, just stay cool and ignore, if he keeps pressing it just stop talking to him or respectfully ask for privacy by asking him to leave.

If it's some girl you barely know, you can also do the counter intuitive thing and simply ask him if he likes her, explain that you like her but you didn't realize at first that he had a thing for her and you'll let them talk alone and won't get in the way if that interests him. Then guy will either deny he likes her and you're up, or if he goes the other route, you just leave and wait until he fails or gives up, then go back.

If you simply want to have a pissing contest for what ever reason, just stand between him and the girl you like and talk to the girl and ignore him until he goes away. Getting into this shit though and pushing it can just lead to him doing more of the same and you both looking bad socially, or you and him buying into a verbal ball busting fest that can just lead to a real fight to see who has the bigger nuts.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:26 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
The easy thing to do is be dismissive with him, don't try to fight him at all, don't be spiteful or show animosity, just be friendly and uninterested in the negative things he says about you, and normal and friendly when it comes to conversation that isn't negative towards you. Don't laugh at things he says that are at your expense, but don't get upset either, just stay cool and ignore, if he keeps pressing it just stop talking to him or respectfully ask for privacy by asking him to leave.

If it's some girl you barely know, you can also do the counter intuitive thing and simply ask him if he likes her, explain that you like her but you didn't realize at first that he had a thing for her and you'll let them talk alone and won't get in the way if that interests him. Then guy will either deny he likes her and you're up, or if he goes the other route, you just leave and wait until he fails or gives up, then go back.

If you simply want to have a pissing contest for what ever reason, just stand between him and the girl you like and talk to the girl and ignore him until he goes away. Getting into this shit though and pushing it can just lead to him doing more of the same and you both looking bad socially, or you and him buying into a verbal ball busting fest that can just lead to a real fight to see who has the bigger nuts.
But what about those guys that get REAL amog? They kind of are friendly and funny guys, but sometimes they make jokes about you, call you a virgin whatever. I'm talking about a guy in my gym who when he shaked my hand squeezed it so hard I thought it would break, but there was nobody there. If there was a woman I would be screwed.

These hunky meatheads are pretty unbeatable since you can't confront much.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:17 am 

Quote:
But what about those guys that get REAL amog? They kind of are friendly and funny guys, but sometimes they make jokes about you, call you a virgin whatever. I'm talking about a guy in my gym who when he shaked my hand squeezed it so hard I thought it would break, but there was nobody there. If there was a woman I would be screwed.

These hunky meatheads are pretty unbeatable since you can't confront much.
If a girl finds you attractive she isn't going to be repulsed by you simply because some guy is rude to you. You're investing too much thought into something that doesn't really matter. Some guy calls you a virgin, who cares, life goes on, he's probably feeling insecure or thinks he's funny.

You really don't have to confront these guys at all, the goal is to get the girl, not fight some guy, just ignore the guy and go for the girl, unless the guy will literally make that impossible. When it is absolutely clear that he will be an obstacle that you can't ignore then figure out a solution. (and most men are not obstacles that you can't ignore, in fact most people can be befriended easily)

If you are physically intimidated by other guys, maybe it's time to hit the gym or pick up some martial arts, or both.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:39 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

The best tactic? Develop a thick skin. I worked in a school for at risk youth and man. LOL.....

Whenever I had to keep them in line I had to put the foot down. They didn't like that...and they let me know with words and a couple of times... their fists.

Thick skin man. No tactic there and you never lose it. You hear the words and they just pass right through you. Trust me, people will see that and you can change the topic right there or move away from the situation. You guys don't realize that you're not obligated to talk to anyone.

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game