FU: Need some help with this one

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 30 guests

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:28 am 
New to MPUA Forum

So I've been into the PUA life for about two months now and have started learning a lot, been reading a lot of books and now I've decided to join this forum.
SO! What I'm really needing help with is this girl...Of course... haha. The reason I started reading about PUA's in the first place, basically I've had little to no success with her.
I would consider her to have been leading me on just after reading the books I have.
So basically the whole touch barrier is long gone as she often looks for an excuse to touch me "massage my back" "your hand is bigger than mine" "feel my hand I'm so cold" etc.. now I planned on doing something big and going for a kiss close two months ago... and this is where the frustration begins. So we'd been talking for months at this point and seeing a lot of each other. I know I know "too long" but everything seemed to be going great! Always meeting up and everything lots of kinoing but when I started trying to enter the kiss close territory it's almost as if any vibe I was getting just stopped.. I was close at this point but I've never been really sure what she wants so I did nothing other than pull back and wonder why she suddenly grew distant. Then out of no where she lifts up her phone looks at her messages and there is her bitchy friend asking to come out to us "for fun" so when she came as I expected I was no other way to put it than "teamed" they started joking around about guys who used to like her and how they should tell them they're in a three way relationship with me. So at this point I decided to say alright I'm going home I have shit to do goodbye.
Now i met up with her about three times after two times she had friends the last time which is a week ago now she had no friends I have been using some PUA tactics on her lately but I've lost most of my feelings for her as I no longer feel like I have oneitis but what I'm asking is really, should I just let this one go even though I'd love it and probably end up getting bored once I have sex, or should I stay persistent until I reach the end game?