Field Report: bar game

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests

Post subject: Field Report: bar game
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:26 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Here's my field report for this night. Laugh if you want to.

At first, I felt that everyone else thought I was weird, think I'm ugly, and that I don't even deserve to talk to them. Maybe this is because it's my first time out in a while (since my surgery).

It occurred to me that I shouldn't be looking for a relationship at a bar. The bar is for hookups.

My LOOKS matter a lot. I don't know if I'm good looking or not. I used to be. Maybe I'm old now. I will gladly send people recent pictures if they want to see them.

I really want to fuck some girls with my new dick.

It seems like BLACK PEOPLE are the ones getting all the girls. I even heard a white girl saying she is "not attracted to white guys." I feel like this isn't fair.

I'm antisocial. I don't know how to join in conversations. I don't know how to approach. I don't know what to talk about.

I want to get known around town for having an inflatable dick.

I need some way to break the ice. I wish the girls would do it. I feel like that's all it would take at times. I feel like I could be an interesting person to talk to if someone would break the ice. I flip houses for a living, etc. I feel like I'm intelligent to talk to, but it never happens.

I'm really bad at eye contact. I rarely make any.

I don't take an interest in getting to know people.

If a person has no social circle game, then they have no game at all. The most successful guys aren't even on this forum.

I sit there and don't talk. Nobody knows me. Who am I? What are the pertinent facts of my life? What is my identity?

I have to be crazy with psychotic confidence to be successful. These girls have seen it all.

I need to develop a personality because I don't have one. I'm silent with a straight face.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:58 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Here's my field report for this night. Laugh if you want to.

At first, I felt that everyone else thought I was weird, think I'm ugly, and that I don't even deserve to talk to them. Maybe this is because it's my first time out in a while (since my surgery).

It occurred to me that I shouldn't be looking for a relationship at a bar. The bar is for hookups.

My LOOKS matter a lot. I don't know if I'm good looking or not. I used to be. Maybe I'm old now. I will gladly send people recent pictures if they want to see them.

I really want to fuck some girls with my new dick.

It seems like BLACK PEOPLE are the ones getting all the girls. I even heard a white girl saying she is "not attracted to white guys." I feel like this isn't fair.

I'm antisocial. I don't know how to join in conversations. I don't know how to approach. I don't know what to talk about.

I want to get known around town for having an inflatable dick.

I need some way to break the ice. I wish the girls would do it. I feel like that's all it would take at times. I feel like I could be an interesting person to talk to if someone would break the ice. I flip houses for a living, etc. I feel like I'm intelligent to talk to, but it never happens.

I'm really bad at eye contact. I rarely make any.

I don't take an interest in getting to know people.

If a person has no social circle game, then they have no game at all. The most successful guys aren't even on this forum.

I sit there and don't talk. Nobody knows me. Who am I? What are the pertinent facts of my life? What is my identity?

I have to be crazy with psychotic confidence to be successful. These girls have seen it all.

I need to develop a personality because I don't have one. I'm silent with a straight face.
Dude, find someone who you think is the embodiment of a man and try to use that in your own personality. I'm also a more straight face guy so I'm like half Clint Eastwood half Adam Sandler.
Don't forget, a man doesn't need to be super funny, he must just say some funny stuff sometimes but usually being dominant is what most matters. Don't be too easy and too clowny, make her work for you. When talking PLAN LINES OUT
I make lines to talk to girls before I go do it.
"You know how to cook?"
"Nice, you won a point with me, now you just need to win 9 more till we start holding hands" <--- I say until we give a "selinho" which means a little peck on the lips.
Use what I said and start brainstorming - create lines that combine humour, dominance and hard to get/teasing.
Her: What've you been doing lately
You: Hm...I've learned mind reading...(do this while leaning in and slinting your eyes)
Her: Yeah right haha
You:Let me try on you
(so you lean in close and look at her with your eyes slinted)
You: You're imagining me naked
bla bla bla
You get the point