Laid Pad

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 34 guests

Post subject: Laid Pad
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:20 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm creating this to keep notes on what I do right, and wrong. I recently moved out of upstate NY to CT. I have no resource pool here, so I'm in full on pick up mode. I'm older, over 35, but have never had problems with women or their age. I have had teenager girlfriends, and gf that are my age, and older.

Today, I'm going to a all day music party at a local bar. Another bar had a terrible accident occur that forced it to close. This party is raising funds for the staff who have been out of work. I'm pals with the dude that is throwing the fundraiser. This gives me cred and status. I've been to the bar, so I know it attracts women. By the looks of them dtf, as well.

Lately, I've been catching women who drive by me taking a good look at me, so my confidence is super high. It has happened several times already this week.

Post subject: Re: Laid Pad
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:02 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I def need work on getting the phone number.

Last night was buffering to my already increased confidence. I had one woman who was all over me and danced together. Big tits a plus. But before I could ask for her number, which I admit wasn't even on my mind, she was distracted by another partier.

I talked to two other women using my shirt as a game. I have a turquoise shirt that has yellow and pink pineapples in it. I always get complimented on this shirt. Last night was no exception. When the lady made the compliment I asked which pineapple yellow or pink, if they said pink I told them that says they are motivated by their emotions, if they said yellow I told them that their intellect was their driving force. It was fun and I got surprised responses to the game. Will certainly be working with it more in the future.

Anyway I got a lot of looks from women and my confidence is growing.

Post subject: Re: Laid Pad
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:18 pm 
The Grand Puba

One tweak that you need to work on, IMO. If you're spotting "DTF" women at a bar, the phone number is the last thing that you want. 99% of the time (don't take that percentage as scientifically true) those women are in the moment when you see them. The second that she wakes up the next morning, the DTF moment is over. You have to take advantage of the opportunity when it presents itself. I'm not saying that you shouldn't get a phone number if that's your only option. Just be aware of that so you won't come here in future posts wondering why girls were so interested when you met them but when you contact them a few days later they become kind of cold.

I like your enthusiasm so far. Hope to read more.