Self improvement blog

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 5:51 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hi, long time since last post, the time passes at the speed of light :( life will pass at the speed of light.

Why life is so short when there are so many interesting things to do. And also there is lot of things to do before you have a very good life you have dreamed about. You try to get better with girls, money. And by the time you get better, you are already old.

My father is now above 50, he has created a good business and now he lives good life, because it is relatively easy to work and good enough money. But it is above fifty. Some man live long. But average man does not live that long - maybe 60 years or so.

He said if he had that capital when he was like 30, he could have lived much easier and made even better business.

Why I did not post here for so long. I am so hooked on one business, and I am studying it and getting better and better probably each day. I just come home after work and just eat, do sports and read, disscuss about that business.

If I would learn to make money from it that would be really awesome, because then I would be closed to being my own boss. And it is the area where it requires being smart which I hope I am. And it does not require much dealing with people. It is even better if I deal with people and find good friends who are also interested in same thing and I try to do so, so I can discuss with them and learn. But practically you can do it alone from the information on the internet. THat is hugely motivating so far. Might be less moticating if I will not learn to make money after like 6 months and will not understand what is wrong.

So since I am so motivated to learn this thing, I really forget the girls. I rarely search on dating site, I do not go to say hi in the street or other public area.

Oh, one good thing. I was in the meeting of those who are interested in the same business I am. And this time I had nice talk with other guys, was fun. One of them told how he did not succesd during 2 years and lost lot of money. But he still tries, while having a job. This shows how this thing is so interesting that people do not give up.

About the last yoga girl I was meeting - now I do not meet her. Proably like month passed, I have texted with her but not meeting anymore.
Quote:
She was giving me resistance to sex (right after she just gave me the most enthusiastic, spine tingling, toes curling, sensational blow job i've ever had. EVER!!!) because she says to me that she has a man that she has been with for a while (that's female logic for ya - go figure! :roll: ).
:D maybe the logic is that mouth is easily cleaned after she sucked your dick.
Quote:
I solved this problem with a "false time constraint". Not by eating her pussy at all, but by telling her "It's going to be short, i'm only going to have my dick in your pussy for 2 quick minutes. It won't be long, it'll feel real good though. You'll enjoy it, i promise" I fucked the shit out of her bro. For alot longer than 2 minutes, and she loved it. LOL
:D did she blame you after sex that it took too long, not 2 minutes? But this is interesing tactic. Only that I would really hate to listen complaints after that it took too long.
Quote:
First of all..you should always be wearing condoms whenever you're fucking these girls. PERIOD!
I understand this. Still oral sex is safer than sex with comdom I guess. At least from the pregnancy point of view.
Quote:
Second of all...yoga chick is screaming RED FLAGS!!!!! to me. Not just one red flag, but several red flags. In my estimation..i bet that she is fucking those guys. I'm just not being as naive as you are being about it. Every single girl that i approach or talk to (even girls that i've never fucked, who are just my friends), i always assume that she's fucking other guys. So i go out approaching girls, knowing that they all are probably fucking another dude or dudes, before i even approach them. So your concerns regarding this never really concerns me.
So if I understand correctly - all girls are like yoga girls - fucking other guys constantly, or what? Then they should not even need relationship if they fuck anyway all the time.

Or the relationship is the scheme not only to fuck, but also take all possible money and life from the guy?
Quote:
And correct me if i'm wrong, but you actually never fucked her. You only been eating her pussy. So it's logical that she goes to those guys to get fucked, and goes to you to get her pussy ate. I don't know about you, but to me..i rather be the guys that's fucking her, rather than be the guy that's just licking her pussy. It's sound to me like you're the one getting the raw deal..figuratively and literally!!!!
to that girl who I was eating pussy - yes, I had not fucked. I was happy with it because she was giving hand jobs and blowjobs. Blowjob for me is better than normal sex, from my experience. So I cant complain. But if she was fucking other guys while I was eating her pussy, and not cleaning well, then I was like licking other guys peninses ? I really hope that was not true.

Now I still am not so motivated to meet girls but I am so motivated to continue learning this my new business. Maybe I should get out and see those skirts, maybe will get little bit motivation but that will hurt my business - I will not learn it during that time.

Now the weather is good in my place and lot of girls go to streets with skirts. But if by licking pussu I am like licking other guy penis, that does not motivate me to get a girl.

GFRESH2DEF - so if you assume all girls are constantly fucking other guys. How are you sure that she is clean enough? Like if she just fucked with some guy without condom, then instanly without showering comes to you and you eat a pussy. There will be defenitely left something from other guy penis on/in her pussy, like microorganisms, skin cells, maybe even sperm if she is using some contraception drugs and he cummed in her. And you eat all this stuff. How do you feel about that?

It feel like you have to like other guys penis to eat if you want to do that with any girl who might be fucking other guys.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 4:31 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
If I would learn to make money from it that would be really awesome, because then I would be closed to being my own boss. And it is the area where it requires being smart which I hope I am. And it does not require much dealing with people. It is even better if I deal with people and find good friends who are also interested in same thing and I try to do so, so I can discuss with them and learn. But practically you can do it alone from the information on the internet. THat is hugely motivating so far. Might be less moticating if I will not learn to make money after like 6 months and will not understand what is wrong.

So since I am so motivated to learn this thing, I really forget the girls. I rarely search on dating site, I do not go to say hi in the street or other public area.
To me..it sounds like you're trying to qualify yourself with this "I'm learning how to make money, and how to be a boss" thing. I actually have no problem with guys trying to make more money, start a business, and/or trying to become their own boss. But what you wrote here, it seems like you're just going this route because you're quitting on trying to develop the skill-set of picking up girls..maybe because of a lack of results that you were expecting to achieve. What bothers me about guys like you is..you make it sound like you're moving on to bigger and better things, but what you're actually doing is giving up. And you're using the "I'm learning how to make money, and how to be a boss" thing as a cop-out to save face for giving up.

What guys like you don't understand is that..learning game can help you in other areas of your life, outside of women. You will gain better social skills..which can give you better networking skills..which can lead you to meet people who also want to better themselves, to make more money, and either have/or want to start their own business..which can lead you to countless opportunities. There is a self-development aspect to pickup as well. But why not work on the self-development aspect as well as the "becoming good with women" aspect. Because even if you do get your own business and make more money..this "becoming good with women" part of your life will still need to be taken care of. Making more money and the skill set of "becoming good with women" are not mutually exclusive to each other. So just keep that in mind.
Quote:
About the last yoga girl I was meeting - now I do not meet her. Probably like month passed, I have texted with her but not meeting anymore.
Good. Now start talking to other girls.
Quote:
:D did she blame you after sex that it took too long, not 2 minutes? But this is interesing tactic. Only that I would really hate to listen complaints after that it took too long.

Who cares if she thinks that the sex took much longer than 2 minutes? That's the point..i lied about how long the sex would take, so that i could tell her what she wanted to hear, to get her to let her guard down so that she could fully be open to fucking me.
Quote:
I understand this. Still oral sex is safer than sex with comdom I guess. At least from the pregnancy point of view.
You're being paranoid. Even with the condom on..when you're ready to cum inside of her..DON'T DO IT!!!!! Still pull out. Other than that..you're in the clear! Just don't creampie in girls..even with a condom on, and you should be good on the pregnancy and on the STD front!!! :D
Quote:
So if I understand correctly - all girls are like yoga girls - fucking other guys constantly, or what? Then they should not even need relationship if they fuck anyway all the time.
First of all..you seem to take everything i say word-for-word way too literally. I don't know if girls are fucking different guys all the time. The truth is, that guys typically have way more sexual partners in their lifetime than girls do. Unlike guys..girls usually keep the same sexual partners around for long periods of time (these are usually a guy or guys who are already within the girl's social circle). Us guys are the ones who are always having a turn-over of random different female sexual partners in a short period of time.

The whole premise that i always believe that girls are already in a steady sexual relationship with a guy or guys (whether the guy is her boyfriend or a friend with benefits), before i even approach her..is just a mindset that i always have. This mindset is assumed, and it keeps me from being un-phased by a "i'm seeing someone already" or "i have a boyfriend" shit tests being thrown at me by the girl..even if what she says is in fact true. This assumed frame also keeps me from getting surprised by or becoming jealous of another guy who is currently in her life, because i already assume that he is in the picture in the first place. So essentially..i'm assuming that all girls that i approach are already taken, in some form or fashion. And i still will game them regardless if they are already taken or not. Other dudes being in her life already, just doesn't matter to me at all.

Quote:
to that girl who I was eating pussy - yes, I had not fucked. I was happy with it because she was giving hand jobs and blowjobs. Blowjob for me is better than normal sex, from my experience. So I cant complain. But if she was fucking other guys while I was eating her pussy, and not cleaning well, then I was like licking other guys peninses ? I really hope that was not true.
Flesh does not hold the memories of other flesh that it has come in contact with. Pussies and dicks are both just flesh. They don't hold the memories or the history of other flesh within them. The whole notion that you're tasting other dudes' dicks that has been in the girl's pussy before is ludicrous. It's a total exaggeration. Now if she fucked some other dude just minutes before you ate her pussy, then maybe. Other than that..it's technically not possible for you to be tasting other dudes' dicks that has been in her pussy when you go down on her.

Quote:
GFRESH2DEF - so if you assume all girls are constantly fucking other guys. How are you sure that she is clean enough? Like if she just fucked with some guy without condom, then instanly without showering comes to you and you eat a pussy. There will be definitely left something from other guy penis on/in her pussy, like microorganisms, skin cells, maybe even sperm if she is using some contraception drugs and he cummed in her. And you eat all this stuff. How do you feel about that?
Dude there are tons of micro-organism that you have collected in your mouth right now..not even from eating pussy that had dudes cum inside of it before..but rather everyday, from breathing in air and eating food. You're not even aware of those micro-organisms. Are you going to worry about those too? Come on bro. Seriously. :lol: LOL

-G

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 6:54 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
What guys like you don't understand is that..learning game can help you in other areas of your life, outside of women. You will gain better social skills..which can give you better networking skills..which can lead you to meet people who also want to better themselves, to make more money, and either have/or want to start their own business..which can lead you to countless opportunities. There is a self-development aspect to pickup as well. But why not work on the self-development aspect as well as the "becoming good with women" aspect. Because even if you do get your own business and make more money..this "becoming good with women" part of your life will still need to be taken care of. Making more money and the skill set of "becoming good with women" are not mutually exclusive to each other. So just keep that in mind.
Yea, I have heard it lot of times. Today is good weather, maybe I should go out and say hi to some girls. Meh, I have to force myself to do it. Why I do not do it automatically as I am learning about business? I come home - I think I read about business. I woke up on saturday 6:30 and first things - I went to read about business. I did not force myself, I had to force myself to stop, because it was so interesting and I had to study my work related stuff also, to reduce chance of getting fired.

But its good that you remind me. I had a friend who was reminding me various things, he was making me go out and try to imrpove with girls. Now since he does not want to be my friend anymore, I started this blog, so that maybe some guys will motivate me. Thank you who motivate me :)
Quote:
ven with the condom on..when you're ready to cum inside of her..DON'T DO IT!!!!! Still pull out.
yea, was thinking about it also.

Quote:
First of all..you seem to take everything i say word-for-word way too literally. I don't know if girls are fucking different guys all the time. The truth is, that guys typically have way more sexual partners in their lifetime than girls do. Unlike guys..girls usually keep the same sexual partners around for long periods of time (these are usually a guy or guys who are already within the girl's social circle). Us guys are the ones who are always having a turn-over of random different female sexual partners in a short period of time.
How do I know what to take word by word what to not take word by word ?:) I know that I know too little in this area, so thats why I take word by word :)

Quote:
This assumed frame also keeps me from getting surprised by or becoming jealous of another guy who is currently in her life, because i already assume that he is in the picture in the first place
thats interesting mindset, probably helps if you want to get girls who are taken.
Quote:
The whole notion that you're tasting other dudes' dicks that has been in the girl's pussy before is ludicrous
I expected something like this :D but I am logical person and so things like this sound logical for me and so I think :D
Quote:
It's a total exaggeration. Now if she fucked some other dude just minutes before you ate her pussy, then maybe. Other than that..it's technically not possible for you to be tasting other dudes' dicks that has been in her pussy when you go down on her.
Hmm, I would like to get scientific research, are there dick traces in the pussy after girl fucks with a guy. But when there is sexually transmited desease transfered, there is trace - because the decease is kept in pussy. So I might be licking that guys "shit" left in the pussy.
Quote:
Dude there are tons of micro-organism that you have collected in your mouth right now..not even from eating pussy that had dudes cum inside of it before..but rather everyday, from breathing in air and eating food. You're not even aware of those micro-organisms. Are you going to worry about those too? Come on bro. Seriously. :lol: LOL
yea, I know I get microorganissms from air. But its not like dick microorganisms :D it used and normal.

But eating other guy dick microorganisms or cells left from rubbying sounds not fun and gay.

Sometimes I think that eating in restaurant we might also eat sperm. For example a guy migth go to toilet and masturbate when working and then not cleaning his hands - make a food for us and we eat his sperm from his hands. Or even maybe in some extreme cases - intentionally cum into the food, for example when nobody sees and then tell his friends or on some internet forum how restaurant clients ate his sperm.

I have read in youtube comments under the video about hotels - one guy wrote that when he goes to a hotel, he cums into the pillow. And pillows are usually not washed. Only the pillowcase is washed. At least thats good.

There are videos on youtube like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdbRx-Oz9mg

And knowing that people fuck in hotels, its not fun to lie on the sheets, when they might not even be washed.

Oh btw I remmebered - this night I was dreaming about my friends girlfriend.

We usually in reality meet - she, my friend and their kid. ometimes I meet her alone, or her with here girl friend. I usually have lot to talk with her, I talk with her more than with my friend pas years, because my friend is not interested in those topics.

And I now feel like wanting to fuck, and kind of like she would be easy target, because she is maybe like 10 years older than me, and they allow each other to meet/fuck other people. And we have much to talk about.

But yea, because she is having my firends dick in her pussy, this is one turn off. And another thing, I am not sure how my friend would react if I fuck her, even when he had said its not pity if somebody would fuck her. I am not random somebody, he is my friend after all.

But the interresting hting is that I was dreaming about her. We were holding each other hand. And then we walk, and see my friend, then she releases my hand :D because my friend could see us.

Weird dream :) But I did not fuck her in the dream.

In reality she told me that she has sex toys. I do not know any woman who would tell directly to me that she has sex toys, like vibrators. She is willing to disclose her private sex life. And I was not even asking this, we just talked about sex in general probably. I am not still sure if that is good to ask more, like does my friend lick her pussy or so. Does she suck his dick. Would be very interesting :D

also they are angry at each other very often. complaining about each other. My friend is loudly talking with her when he does not like something.

And I am very different, maybe that might be part of reason why she likes talkign with me. I do not tell things what I do not like about her. Not to mension using loud voice.

I hope she would not find this forum post, because she might recognize me even without knowing the nick :D

One thing what makes me easier to talk with girls I think is not thinking about how nice her ass or boobs are and how I would fuck her.

For example, there is one super hot girl in my work, and I have to talk with her from time to time because of work. I would give her 10/10.

When she walks, she walks slowly, and like wanting everyone to see how perfect she is. And her ass looks really perfect. And she looks clean, I noticed that when she comes to an office, she goes instantly to wash hands. Rarely people go to wash hands just after coming from outside. Only if eating something. But she does not wash hands before eating chocolates which are often in the office. So maybe thats why she washes when she comes inside. But thats offtopic - in general she looks very clean comparing to other people.

So it feels like I would want to move my face near her beatifull ass. How she even has such body when eating so much chocolate I wonder.

So when I forget about awesome she looks and try to talk like with regular colleague, then it is easier.

Only that maybe problem is that you would get in the friend zone and never would have her. But its better than not talking, or especially hardly talking when at work and work problems need to be solved by exchanging information. It kind of feels like work should forbid looking so sexy to not decrease productivity :D

Some job have dress code, but even with the dresscodes girls look very sexy.

Also same with my friends girlfriend which I have easy talk to. She is far less sexy, especially when she does not try to look good. And so my focus is on topics we talk, instead of her ass. And then I keep good conversation. After building good relation by talking, at least with her I believe that there is chance of having sex with her. Of course I had not tried ever, so cannot be 100 % sure how she would react if she see signs that I want to have sex with her.

So maybe with that sexy colleague I should first forget about her nice ass and how perfect she looks, and focus on just topics which she might be interested in. And see how much we can talk.

And with current me, even if we talk well and find good topics, it would be super hard for me to get her, feels like impossible. So I do not have to lose anything by stopping thinking about her nice ass and focusing on topics she might be interested.

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 7:04 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

was out today for saying hi. Weather was very nice, sunny, lot of super hot girls in city center. But was so hard after so long time to say hi in the street. Walked like hour or 2, and said hi 2 times. And they did not respond. One to bit older woman for warm up, and one for young girl, probably like HB7.

Oh funny thing I heard when walking. There was one guy and hot girl walking and talking. I hear that girl says to a guy - "I had one night had in my life and even then I was dead". Guy laughs - "one night had?" :D

So if I heard well, then this guy was probably lucky and fucked her, because from the sentence it looks like she wanted sex, and that guy was good looking, stylish.

Also saw a girl pushing a wheelchair with young guy, I assume her boyfirend, and also in front of wheelchair was a pram, probably with their child. Wow I think, such young hot girl is not dropping a guy who is in wheelchair, what a good good girl. I probably would drop a girl when being so young if something very bad happens, unless I do not know what should happen. Unless its a temporary.

maybe for them its temporary, because I saw that guy stood up from a wheelchair himself, just with his one leg there was something wrong.

I believe most of girls would drop a guy if he becomes disabled for life so that he cannot walk. So for that reason I do not feel too guylty if I drop a girl if she becomes very disabled for life and I am very young and need to enjoy life while I can.

Quote:
LEARNING GAME IS LAME!..Right up until the point when you will eventually see a hot girl standing or sitting right in front of you. In that moment..you will wish that you had learned game!
this sounsd good :)

btw I once discussed with guys, and mentioned soemthing taht made one guy ask - do you read that dating books? he said its not good. It should go naturally.
But yea, naturally lot of years passed and I did not become good. of course only reading will not help, but need practice also a lot. But might be that reading, does not harm. Maybe only harms in a way that I set higher and higher expectations :D because I think I have improved, and delay time to find wife. Other guys just get a wife at 25-30 the one they learned to get by that time naturally. But also I have one friend who looks unhappy with his girlfriend, as I wrote in earlier post.

But on the other hand, even if he had a HB10, he would probably act same way. But thats why probably he does not have HB10. It is like HB5. HB10 would not allow to talk with her like this, unless he would have lot of maney and spend on her maybe.

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 8:01 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Yea, I have heard it lot of times. Today is good weather, maybe I should go out and say hi to some girls.
Yeah you should..and then some. You know those down time moments when you're just sitting at home bullshitting around watching tv, playing videogames, or surfing the net, or you're at home just sitting on your ass because you're tired from work or something? Those are the moments when you should be out gaming instead.
Quote:
But its good that you remind me. I had a friend who was reminding me various things, he was making me go out and try to imrpove with girls. Now since he does not want to be my friend anymore, I started this blog, so that maybe some guys will motivate me. Thank you who motivate me :)
I'm really sorry about your friend who doesn't want to be your friend anymore. I can tell you that friends throughout your life come and go, just like girls do. Certain people come into your life at a certain point and time in your life. They may very well be gone from your life, when that particular chapter of your life is finished, then you will start a new chapter of your life.

As far as motivation to do pickup goes..If i told you that it's very possible for you to leave your house right now, and go out and approach a cute or hot girl..and within maybe an hour or so..you can take that cute or hot girl back to your house and fuck her? You would be like "FUCK YEAH, LET'S DO IT!!!!!" You would be all about it. But then i also tell you that..to acquire this skill..you will have to practice approaching girls 4 days a week, for a minimum of 1 hour 20 minutes per each of those 4 days. And that's not all!!! You also have to approach 1 to 2 girls on your off days (per each of the remaining 3 days of the week). Now all of a sudden..you'll change your tune and say "Fuck That!!!", because you don't want want to put in all that time and do all that work to acquire this skill. But guys who say "Fuck That!!!" to what i said..don't understand that's what it takes to acquire this particular skill. At least for me it did. Dude..i don't know about you, but it hurts my soul knowing that i could be pulling a cute or hot chick (that is not a prostitute) off the street..back to my house..and getting some good ass pussy..but instead i'm choosing to bullshit around at home doing absolutely nothing. If you're not getting laid, it is your fault. You have nobody to blame but yourself. Real Talk!! And it should hurt your soul too brother. There is so much ass that you could be getting right now, it's fucking ridiculous. And i'm serious about this!! For the love of me..i can't understand why guys give this shit up, or why they don't practice enough. They have no clue what they're missing out on.

Girls are just as horny as us guys are, if not more, but they are socially conditioned differently than the way that us guys are. Girls are not supposed to be open about wanting sex, solicit or initiate sex, or even talk about it in public. If they do..they will be shamed for it. Because of this social conditioning that women are operating under..that's why us guys have to lead girls to having sex with us, if in fact you want to get laid. It isn't fair..but it is what it is.

And the self-improvement part of pickup is an extra bonus, and everyone could always improve on themselves by another 1%. So again..for the love of me, it's fucking retarded why guys quit pickup before realizing their full potential in the game and in life.

Quote:
but I am logical person and so things like this sound logical for me and so I think :D
I'm also a very logical person and naturally introverted as well, it's fine. Just get out of your head worrying and thinking about shit so much, and spend more time taking real-time action and accumulating alot of reference experiences.

Quote:
yea, I know I get microorganissms from air. But its not like dick microorganisms :D it used and normal.

But eating other guy dick microorganisms or cells left from rubbying sounds not fun and gay.

Sometimes I think that eating in restaurant we might also eat sperm. For example a guy migth go to toilet and masturbate when working and then not cleaning his hands - make a food for us and we eat his sperm from his hands. Or even maybe in some extreme cases - intentionally cum into the food, for example when nobody sees and then tell his friends or on some internet forum how restaurant clients ate his sperm.

I have read in youtube comments under the video about hotels - one guy wrote that when he goes to a hotel, he cums into the pillow. And pillows are usually not washed. Only the pillowcase is washed. At least thats good.

There are videos on youtube like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdbRx-Oz9mg

And knowing that people fuck in hotels, its not fun to lie on the sheets, when they might not even be washed.
Again..you're overthinking shit, and i can assure you that it's probably fucking with your game. I used to be just like you. Get out of your head dude.
Quote:
Oh btw I remmebered - this night I was dreaming about my friends girlfriend.

We usually in reality meet - she, my friend and their kid. ometimes I meet her alone, or her with here girl friend. I usually have lot to talk with her, I talk with her more than with my friend pas years, because my friend is not interested in those topics.

And I now feel like wanting to fuck, and kind of like she would be easy target, because she is maybe like 10 years older than me, and they allow each other to meet/fuck other people. And we have much to talk about.

But yea, because she is having my firends dick in her pussy, this is one turn off. And another thing, I am not sure how my friend would react if I fuck her, even when he had said its not pity if somebody would fuck her. I am not random somebody, he is my friend after all.

But the interresting hting is that I was dreaming about her. We were holding each other hand. And then we walk, and see my friend, then she releases my hand :D because my friend could see us.

Weird dream :) But I did not fuck her in the dream.

In reality she told me that she has sex toys. I do not know any woman who would tell directly to me that she has sex toys, like vibrators. She is willing to disclose her private sex life. And I was not even asking this, we just talked about sex in general probably. I am not still sure if that is good to ask more, like does my friend lick her pussy or so. Does she suck his dick. Would be very interesting :D

also they are angry at each other very often. complaining about each other. My friend is loudly talking with her when he does not like something.

And I am very different, maybe that might be part of reason why she likes talkign with me. I do not tell things what I do not like about her. Not to mension using loud voice.

I hope she would not find this forum post, because she might recognize me even without knowing the nick :D
It's not unusual that your boy's girlfriend may have secret fantasies of fucking you, that she keeps to herself. After all..you are in her social circle. Just by the mere fact that you're a part of her social circle..even though she has a boyfriend (who just happens to be your boy), it's still easier for you to fuck her (as opposed to cold approach). With that being said..it's never usually a good idea to covet your boy's girlfriend. The potential for major drama that you probably can't finish once you start it, is very likely. That is exactly why i always tell people that i don't shit where i eat..That includes female co-workers, neighbors, and any of my friends' girlfriends. Because i avoid "shitting where i eat"..i fuck girls all the time with very minimal drama. The most drama that i face with these girls that i pull is LMR, and that's about it! I play the game hard, but i also play it smart. There is also the "Bro Code" among us boys, that we adhere to religiously.

Now should you decide to fuck her anyway..do not pursue her. Let her pursue you, because that gives you "Plausible Deniability" should she tell her boyfriend that you and her fucked, or should you get caught in the act by her boyfriend. You can tell your boy that she begged for your dick, and hold onto her texts messages, sext pics, and voice messages to you, as proof to show your boy that she was pursuing you and not the other way around. Then i can assure you that he will be on your side, and better yet..you won't lose a good friend from it.

On a side note..most time girls need "Plausible Deniability" for them to allow you to pull them. "Plausible Deniability" is basically what a girl uses as a good logical reason why she allowed you to take her back to your house. A good example of a "Plausible Deniability" line that you can use to pull a girl back to your house is; "Come chill at my house, we're only going to watch a quick tv show (or movie) on Neflix (or OnDemand if you have cable) while we talk..and nothing more, just because we are really good friends right?" She'll probably say "yes", and you just say "Okay let's go" and lead the way back to your house. If she resists..just keep plowing the whole "We're just going to watch a quick movie (or tv show), and talk, and nothing more. And then i will take you home afterwards" speech until she is bought in and says "Okay"

Quote:
One thing what makes me easier to talk with girls I think is not thinking about how nice her ass or boobs are and how I would fuck her.

For example, there is one super hot girl in my work, and I have to talk with her from time to time because of work. I would give her 10/10.

When she walks, she walks slowly, and like wanting everyone to see how perfect she is. And her ass looks really perfect. And she looks clean, I noticed that when she comes to an office, she goes instantly to wash hands. Rarely people go to wash hands just after coming from outside. Only if eating something. But she does not wash hands before eating chocolates which are often in the office. So maybe thats why she washes when she comes inside. But thats offtopic - in general she looks very clean comparing to other people.

So it feels like I would want to move my face near her beatifull ass. How she even has such body when eating so much chocolate I wonder.

So when I forget about awesome she looks and try to talk like with regular colleague, then it is easier.

Only that maybe problem is that you would get in the friend zone and never would have her. But its better than not talking, or especially hardly talking when at work and work problems need to be solved by exchanging information. It kind of feels like work should forbid looking so sexy to not decrease productivity :D

Some job have dress code, but even with the dresscodes girls look very sexy.

Also same with my friends girlfriend which I have easy talk to. She is far less sexy, especially when she does not try to look good. And so my focus is on topics we talk, instead of her ass. And then I keep good conversation. After building good relation by talking, at least with her I believe that there is chance of having sex with her. Of course I had not tried ever, so cannot be 100 % sure how she would react if she see signs that I want to have sex with her.

So maybe with that sexy colleague I should first forget about her nice ass and how perfect she looks, and focus on just topics which she might be interested in. And see how much we can talk.

And with current me, even if we talk well and find good topics, it would be super hard for me to get her, feels like impossible. So I do not have to lose anything by stopping thinking about her nice ass and focusing on topics she might be interested.
Again..i don't shit where i eat, for the reasons i already highlighted. Dude you can get fired and lose your job should you fail, and if the girl doesn't receive your come-on attempt very well.

-G

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 10:14 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
I'm really sorry about your friend who doesn't want to be your friend anymore. I can tell you that friends throughout your life come and go, just like girls do. Certain people come into your life at a certain point and time in your life. They may very well be gone from your life, when that particular chapter of your life is finished, then you will start a new chapter of your life.
thanks. But I understand its not huge deal. I was even surrpised that he was first to add me on contacts SPAM, especially when I saw that he looks cool and from his talk I believe he is much better with girls. Often guys like this do not talk with nerds like me :D so if I am not as good, then I am not as good to be his friends. I think I have tried hard. Only that I did not not believe everything he says blindly. But some good things I learned from him.

It is weird that I talk same way, but one guy is my friend even longer and it is easier to talk with him, and another guy requires me to talk much more carefully, I have to hide often what I am thinking to not make him angry, and still I am not able to be his friend.

Actually I am comparing 2 SPAM friends, which I had never met. One of them never even seen on video. But we are SPAM friends for like 8 years and have fun chatting about various topics and I do not remember him being angry at me. It would be good to meet him in reality maybe some day but I am afraid that he will see how bad socially I am and he might not be my friend anymore :D

Quote:
As far as motivation to do pickup goes..If i told you that it's very possible for you to leave your house right now, and go out and approach a cute or hot girl..and within maybe an hour or so..you can take that cute or hot girl back to your house and fuck her? You would be like "FUCK YEAH, LET'S DO IT!!!!!" You would be all about it. But then i also tell you that..to acquire this skill..you will have to practice approaching girls 4 days a week, for a minimum of 1 hour 20 minutes per each of those 4 days. And that's not all!!! You also have to approach 1 to 2 girls on your off days (per each of the remaining 3 days of the week). Now all of a sudden..you'll change your tune and say "Fuck That!!!", because you don't want want to put in all that time and do all that work to acquire this skill. But guys who say "Fuck That!!!" to what i said..don't understand that's what it takes to acquire this particular skill. At least for me it did. Dude..i don't know about you, but it hurts my soul knowing that i could be pulling a cute or hot chick (that is not a prostitute) off the street..back to my house..and getting some good ass pussy..but instead i'm choosing to bullshit around at home doing absolutely nothing. If you're not getting laid, it is your fault. You have nobody to blame but yourself. Real Talk!! And it should hurt your soul too brother. There is so much ass that you could be getting right now, it's fucking ridiculous. And i'm serious about this!! For the love of me..i can't understand why guys give this shit up, or why they don't practice enough. They have no clue what they're missing out on.
I think that does not motivate me enough to take random girl at street and fuck her. Because that means she is fucking lot of guys. She might be just fucked other guy hour before.

Yea, I guess if the girl is hot and looks clean, maybe she would make her fuck.

I remember there was one date I had. It was first date with her. I did not even clean my room, it was left terrible mess because I had never brought girl on first date at home, so I did not clean it.

But that time she herself invited to her, but since she said there are people using drugs in her neighbourhood, I did not feel safe, that area was unknown to me and I did not want trouble, so I said - maybe lets go to my place, but it is not clean.

She said, ok, thats not a problem.

Actually when we came to my place it was very funny to look at her reaction. She was like "of fuck, I knew it was not clean, but this is complete mess, how can a guy invite girl to such a mess" :D

And we were decided to make pizza. So I was cleaning my room while she was making pizza.

And I gave her massage, we kissed. And she made a hand job for me.

I felt like if I just want, I can fuck her. But I did not because, I was thinking she is such a slut, who knows how much time before another guy dick was in her pussy. Plus STDs.

If she had put a condom on my dick and just sit on it, then probably I would have fucked. But she was not doing so, and I was also not trying to fuck her. I enjoyed hand job. Only lacked some oil, but since I was very horny, even without oil it did not hurt and was good and I finished.

It was so easy date. I did not even need to buy expensive food. It would be good fuck body. I believe she would suck dick also at some point easily. What a man need more. And I need to be sure I am the only fuck body.

She herself told during date that her father calls her a slut :D

Quote:
Again..you're overthinking shit, and i can assure you that it's probably fucking with your game. I used to be just like you. Get out of your head dude.
it reduces motivation as I understand. I feel like gay if I eat other penis, or even my penis touches other penis through vagina.

I mean thats like sayign I enjoyed sucking penis after I ate pussy which had dick recently and did not get clean.

No guy would want to suck penis, unless he is gay. Or that penis is their own.

Or I have to be little gay to be able to fuck any girl and not worry about penis been in her pussy.
Quote:
.That includes female co-workers, neighbors, and any of my friends' girlfriends.
Why I want female coworker - is because I can know her much better in the environment where are lot of dicks waiting to fuck her. I see during parties which girl could potentially fuck other guys while having boyfriend and which not. And that hot coworker and I not see she is dancing even during chirtmass party. While other girl (HB6) was dancing like wild and I believe she has husband, but she dance with anothter cool guy and I would not be surprised he could fuck her.

And that girl is not dancing with guys is much more attractive to me. Guys know that with her they need to act more carefully.

Of course, maybe she make her image in the office party, but you never know what is she really thinking and how she would act in environment where nobody knows her and next day she will not meet somebody at work.
Quote:
Now should you decide to fuck her anyway..do not pursue her. Let her pursue you, because that gives you "Plausible Deniability" should she tell her boyfriend that you and her fucked, or should you get caught in the act by her boyfriend. You can tell your boy that she begged for your dick, and hold onto her texts messages, sext pics, and voice messages to you, as proof to show your boy that she was pursuing you and not the other way around. Then i can assure you that he will be on your side, and better yet..you won't lose a good friend from it.
yea, I understand. First if I really would like to fuck her, I would have much easier time to find similar girl. Becuase if I fuck her, then I accept the fact that other guy penis could have easily been day before in her pussy. So for that reason I could have fucked that girl which I brought to my messy room.
Quote:
On a side note..most time girls need "Plausible Deniability" for them to allow you to pull them. "Plausible Deniability" is basically what a girl uses as a good logical reason why she allowed you to take her back to your house. A good example of a "Plausible Deniability" line that you can use to pull a girl back to your house is; "Come chill at my house, we're only going to watch a quick tv show (or movie) on Neflix (or OnDemand if you have cable) while we talk..and nothing more, just because we are really good friends right?" She'll probably say "yes", and you just say "Okay let's go" and lead the way back to your house. If she resists..just keep plowing the whole "We're just going to watch a quick movie (or tv show), and talk, and nothing more. And then i will take you home afterwards" speech until she is bought in and says "Okay"
I had a a fuck buddy and was telling that we are friends. And I hated to hear her saying that we are just friends, we are doing too much or smth like that.

Btw - actually if you would say - I could find a girl on street and after hour enjoy her doing hand job, I would really like this :) I am just not sure if that is often possible without licking pussy. But some girls showed that it is possible.

I kind of could have done this with that girl who I had invided to my messy room. But I was afraid that next time she would just sit on my dick, maybe even without condom after fucking another guy. And so we did not met next time and did not become fuck friends.

Oh plus cool thing about her would have been that she had a car, so there was chance that she would come to my home and I would not have to do anytning, just clean my room.

And it would be cool to have fuck buddy from neighbourhood also. how much time would be saved :) you just fuck, then each go do what you want then after few hours fuck again. Or next day, depending on how horny oyu are.

What was demotiwating me when I had fuck buddu or girlfriend is that lot of time is wasted with doing stuff which I do not want to do at the moment. Needed to do something what girl is interested. It was not like I am completely hating, but I would really like to do my own things and just have 1 hour for fucking instead of spending almost whole day. And with last gf not even having hand job for months.

Oh, rememebered also from yesterday walking. When walking and remember job problems, that I might be fired, then I am worried and probably not looking confident.

I remember when was going good with job, my salary was rising and rising, I felt like I am ruling the world, that probably made more confident.

Then I switched job, and was fired, then I am at this job and still thinking I might be fired and so I guess this might affect my success with girls because of worries.

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 7:02 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

was out again. FIrst with friends in restaurant, then this friend had to go to work. And I with his girlfirend and child went to lake, chilled and talked.

After that, I chilled near river and read journal about investing.

Problem I see when there are those hot days, I feel very tired, I guess its because too hot. Today was about 27 celcius, maybe later 26. Only on evening when temperature dropped to like 24, I felt much more energised. It was maybe about 9 PM.

How people can have fun in those countries like italy. I would be tired all time. I would need to sit in hotel with air conditioner all day.

Ok so when tempereature went down, I got more energy and then I was still very lazy and did not want to go say hi. But I remembered - I might be better not only with girls , but with my carrer and money. So kind of money and carrer motivated me more than girls.

Also would be cool to have fun chats with hot girls, so at least other guys be jelous who are not good in chatting with girls (not so many of those, but there are some).

I walked and tried to find which girl to say hi. Finally I see a target girl who see me also but from time to time looking at phone. I breathed in few times, thought that my back should be straight and tried to make it so. And said hi when I was close to her. And to my surprise - she said hi back.

After so long break of not doing this, I did not expect so fast to get back. And she looked one which should be hard to get for me if possible at all with my current skill. She was like HB6-HB7.

And I was then not looking back at her after I passed her, because then I feel shame after saying hi. She might be thinking - what a poor guy, he tries hard, I am good girl and say hi back to that poor guy.

Ok need to sleep for my job :(

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:26 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

today was nice day again, not hot, needed sweater, but sunny.

Went out for a walk, thinking maybe will say hi to some girl. Again was hard to find motivation to do this.

When I went, saw an event - it was racing of quadcopters. And also there was other things in that event for free to try. One of things was segways. I wanted to try, it was first time I used them. Was interssting.

And more important thing was that there was nice girl at least 9/10 but simple one from the talk. I mean I am not even sure can I give her 9 because she was simple and not hard to talk, because usually those hot ones are hard to talk with for me.

She had very nice smile. You can love her for that smile. I did not see any problems from the looks. Perfect girl.

So I chatted with her. I said - these things will make people do sports less (because less walking). She laughs and says - people will use those vehicles and then will go to gym.
Also asked her how long can you go before battery is discharged. And she said - we are doing this since morning, it was like 3 PM when I was there. And they did not have to charge.

Of course it is much easier to talk when the girl is the worker who watches people trying those segways, consult, help to use. And my questions was on that topic.

Then later I went to the street to try to say hi. But was not able, plus started hurting my leg finger, because of one shoe. Shoes are new. Not sure - bad shoes or need to walk more with them. And so was hard to walk, I came back to my car with trolley bus. So I ended up not saying hi to girl on street.

But there were so many hot girls.

Oh, one went out from coffee shop to smoke and dring coffee when I rested on bench, she sat on the other thing, not sure how it is called and so she could see my face. It was like 10 meters or so from me.

This made me less relaxed, but I sat still. Also she was not even paying attention to me, she just browsed her phone and smoked.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:03 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

here is the picture of situation when girl was sitting in front. Her face is almost not visible so I hope its ok.

Also I made like this because I did not want anyone to see I am taking photo, so i pretended I am browsing my phone.

I wish to have phone with adjustable camera angle, so I could take photos while predending that I am browsing :D

Btw what do you think about this style - with hat like this?

when walking, I sometimes notice stylish guys, and maybe I could copy them.

Or do I need shirt with pattern like this also or does it fit to any shirt?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:38 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

I really appreciate the infield pics too bro! Good Job! :D

Just please stop talking about how you're more motivated by making money than approaching girls. It comes across as arrogance and you being an entitled cry baby. Either approach girls or don't.

-G

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:11 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Just please stop talking about how you're more motivated by making money than approaching girls. It comes across as arrogance
interesting. Why do you think so?

long time did not write. Last weekend was also for a walk. Said hi to one girl, but I guess she did not reply, was hard again.

Also one non standard thing I did. I was walking in the street market. And one guy was selling magnets tables which you can put on fridge mostly.

And there was written - 3 magnets for 7 euros. While 1 magnet is 3 eur.

There were cool magnets. And I thought, I do not need 3, but I could try to find another people who is buying them and so that we would buy 3 and save money and at the same time I practice talking.

And I noticed one girl is buying already. I say to her - lets buy together 3 and save money. But she quikcly replied she is already buying 3 by her own.

Then I felt not very good, also the seller saw what I was trying to do :D And I did not ask anymore people to buy together.

ALso I was out yesterday - there was a festival in the city. Was walking with friends girlfriend. There were no appraoches, but one thing which I was unconfortable to do I did. We went to some exhibition room. And there was a game going on. You needed to build a tower from wooden blocks. And the organizers asked for 2 people who want to play against each other - who is faster to build the tower. I was thinking should I do or not. OF course anyone would say do, but I was thinking I might get too much stress when many people look at me how I build and would be shame on me. BUt my oponent also said - lets fight, ok I say.

But there were not too many people in that room. Plus most of people saw my back. So when I do not need to show a face, then I feel more relaxed. For me I see its very often the problem when people see my face.

And I got the stress, I saw 2 girls looking at me for long, so that increased a stress. but later quickly stress was gone after I focused in building the tower and probably forgetting those girls.

So about pictures - what do you think about that hat in the picture?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:46 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
So about pictures - what do you think about that hat in the picture?
The outfit looks good to me man. It doesn't matter what you wear. It's about how the clothes compliment your physical features. It's all about if it looks good on you.

Keep hittin the streets, and let us know more about your progress and any sticking points that you may be running into.

-G

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:58 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

short update for keeping track: said today to 3 woman, one of them older, no reply. did not feel very relaxed.

felt today like wanting to have sex with the girl from 2012 because it would be quicker to achieve. but again thoughtthat she failed twice in being clean. one she smelled bad. aftwer some time when I gave her chance - she was scraching nose and not washing hands after that. thats a turn off.

I would like maybe that she take a shower in my home, then could do smth with her.

But i have no idea how to tell it to her. Maybe I shoud meet her more often till she starts thining why I do not touch her. And then somehow tell her what she should do.

And one thing caught my eye when driving home:

also when taking photo, I forgot to turn of sound :D but probably they did not hear because of city and river noise, but I still ran away quickly :D

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:55 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

was out for saying hi again. This day was cloudy, and started to rain, then stopped again.

Said hi 3 times. First girl was like HB6, second one HB7 - she should have seen me, I tried looking at her and when was close to her, said hi, but she did not reply. One of reasons it was too silent probably as usual, and I was not very confortable as usual.

3rd girl I do not even remember how she looked, but I think nothing special - not too bad, not too hot and also did not reply.

Even on cloudy day, there was plenty of hotties. It was not cold.

And then I started being unmotivated, especially after rain started, so went home.

Also when I was riding with bicycle, one looking like homeless said something not in another language, it was not clear what he says, but from his voice it looked that he says soemthing bad to me.

I then turned aroud with my bike and wanted to annoy him back, like passing by close to him almost hitting him. But he then joined 2 other homeless and was in the middle, so I could not pass with bike very close to him.

Hmm, now I have idea - I could have rided very slowly near him and ringing with a bell on the bike till he gets annoyed :D

Oh, just got a positive estimate from a girl 6 yeas older in dating site. But she looks nice enough. Its interesting but it feels very good when I vote up in that dating site, it happends maybe once in a month.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:31 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

interesting date today I had. Went out to meet a girl. And I meet her, I see she looks bit older, something weird. Then she said she is like 10 years older than she is declaring in dating site :D

10 years older than me :)

looks, bit fat. So I guess like HB4. But looks like without complexes, meets younger guy easily, is relaxed, talks a lot.

I am not sure what she is searching for. She said she lies in dating site about her age because she does not want olders guys who want just sex.

But as younger guy I do not want love or marriage with 10 years older girl :) so I did not get what is she expecting from me if she does not want sex. Or maybe she might want sex, just from younger guys?

I said I had a 10 months relationship without sex and she says its normal, if girl wants to test other areas of the guy, it can be even 5 years without sex. So if she is thinking like this, maybe that means it is impossible to get sex from her without getting into serious relationship. Or is she bluffing.

If she looks hygienic to me, I maybe would like to play with her even when she is HB4 and 10 years older.