The Chocolate Reports

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 41 guests

Post subject: The Chocolate Reports
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:59 pm 
Dedicated Member

Background - I am in a relationship, but I'm not 100% sure about whether or not I want to continue (for very reasonable reasons). Because of my relationship, I'm going to be practicing pickup WITHOUT any intention of getting laid. I've lived in the UK for a couple of years, but am currently in my home country, a tiny island in the Caribbean. Nightlife opportunities are limited, and travel to any of the larger islands is prohibitively expensive ($300 US and up) which limits me to a handful of options here. I was once really bad with women but over the years have managed to develop my pickup skills significantly, and have listed a few instances in this and other threads. Wouldn't consider myself a novice or a professional, but somewhere in between with a good understanding of relationships.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:40 pm 
Dedicated Member

So I arrive at the club around 11 pm. On my way inside I pass a two set (HB Red Dress and HB Black Dress) talking with a one legged dude with crutches. For those who complain about looks and bla bla bla - I've seen this guy out a lot. this dude has ONE leg, walks on crutches, and doesn't look particularly good. YET HE FUCKING OPENS TONS OF GIRLS EVERY NIGHT. WITH ONE LEG. So for those complaining about your the adonises in the club taking all the women, get your head out your ass and approach! I make a note to speak to HB Red and Black later.

My country works on island/black people time, so naturally there are a grand total of 8 people inside, with one 3 set of girls and the rest either dudes or couples. After a few minutes I go back downstairs to get a drink (I leave drinks in my car so I don't have to pay for the club) and pass a cute two set (We'll call them HB twins) coming upstairs. They ask me how inside is looking, and I tell them that it's dead. They go back to where they came from, but I make a mental note to talk to them later too. I go back in the club and wait as it slooooooowly fills up. HB Red and HB black come upstairs, along with another girl (HB Blue Dress). They're dancing with a comically out of rhythm older tourist/white woman, but it's obvious that HB Tourist has no problems cutting loose. HB Black comes over to buy a drink, and I open her with something along the lines of "I wish I had tourists coming up to me and dancing!" She laughs, gets her drink, and goes back to her group.

I need another drink so I go back downstairs. On my way back inside HB Twins are behind the pay counter, and jokingly ask me for entrance fee (it's free). I joke around and tell them that they'll get it when they come upstairs. They tell me that if they come upstairs I have to buy a drink. My goldigger alarm goes off and I just tell them "we'll see".

I head back up to the club and chill for a bit, enjoying the music and my drink. I walk over to HB Black, Blue, and Red, and decide to open HB Red. Guys have been randomly throwing money in the club and it's amusing to watch them rush for it. I tell HB Red to pick up some cash for the both of us. Red barely looks in my direction. Next!

I open HB Blue with the same line. She laughs, and I'm in. Despite the extremely loud music, I speak TOO loudly and she jumps back a couple of times. We continue talking though, and eventually we start dancing. I offer to buy her a drink because she danced with me. At the bar, I open a real cute BBW, with a rather generic "hi, how you enjoying the night?" She opens happily, but I noticed that there was a guy with her - I wasn't sure if it was her boyfriend or just a friend, but I didn't kill myself to find out. I excused myself and went back to HB Blue.

if you don't know what Caribbean dancing looks like, it's primarily grinding - here's an example -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_AOJEXur1A

Anyway I start getting a bit bored of her.
Around this time HB twins come back in the club, see me, and ask me for a drink. Playing along, I tell them they have to dance with me first. They move on, and I'm glad.

I open the girl next to me with the same line about picking up the money for "us". She doesn't really bite. I move on to open the girl next to her (call her HB BB), and she opens up. We fluff a bit about background. She's into me. We dance for a second but she moves away. I know I could have escalated if I want, but I have no intentions on doing so.

I open the NEXT girl (HB Kiehsa), and she opens as well. We dance. The club music cuts off, and everybody starts leaving. I give her MY number and tell her to contact me. The HB Blue asks me for a ride, and since she doesn't live far from me, I have no problem. Somewhere along the line I think HB Blue asked if I live by myself. I do, but again, have NO intentions of escalating. I end off a good night by drunkenly reversing into her neighbours car. FUCK.

Takeaways:

I probably could have opened better looking girls, just for the practice. Most of the girls I opened were probably from about 5-7. Next time I'll work on the girls from 7-10.

Although it did take me a while to start opening, once I got going I kept on going. I should cut down on the time it takes to approach.

BE more fucking careful when driving late nights after I've had a few drinks.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:15 pm 
Dedicated Member

(This field report takes place last week Tuesday, before my previous post)

Went out with a buddy of mine to a cheap drinks night, it's usually pretty well attended. He insisted that we go EARLY, so I ended up going at 10 o clock, which meant that there were a handful of people there. I told him that we'll be approaching, and he was onboard. On the way down we passed a four set of girls, obviously on their way there. I remembered them from a previous night out, invited them, but they declined.I knew that we'd be seeing them later, so I didn't really kill myself to try and convince them. Also, one of them was supremely bitchy the last time I spoke to her (it was a quick interaction) so I wasn't too bothered.

We sat and had a few drinks, waiting for people to arrive. After about an hour, people began to come in, including the four set. A two set of girls (HB Hat and HB Friend) took a seat close to where I was standing. HB hat was wearing a hat with cat ears, so I opened telling her that she better be careful, else I'll be stealing her hat. She laughed and we fluffed for a few minutes. She and her friend asked us to hold their seats while they went to get drinks. I HATE holding seats for girls, because they have a tendency to never come back, but I decided to give them a few minutes. They went over to the bar, started talking to a friend, and then started dancing (surprise surprise). I wasn't in a mood to chase them over, so we bounced to another area.

Where we ran into two of the four set from earlier! Let's call them HB bitchy and HB silent. Both are short and as cute as fuck. I tell my friend to open these two since I opened the last set, and warned him about HB bitchy, and to see if he can talk to HB silent. He went in, but opened HB bitchy. He ejected a couple minutes later, with a confirmation that HB bitchy was, in fact, a bitch, and she was actually pulling other guys into the set to try and "scare" him off.

We bounced to another area. I saw a 5 set, although 2 of them seemed to be somewhat separated from the other 3. One of those two was slim and smoking hot. It took me quite a while of orbiting before I could work up the courage to approach (I mentioned something about the music). She opened, not really positive but not really negative. We talked for a bit before i went with my wing to get drinks, and told him to open the other girl, who was her sister. We went back, my wing opened her sister, I spoke to my target, and we stayed talking for a bit. I also opened another girl in the set, who opened happily. She wasn't as hot as the other girl,but I moved back and forth.

The music ended, and the girls went to the bathroom. Somehow they escaped us! and made it outside without stopping for us. We were a bit pissed that they didn't at least say they were leaving, but such is the nature of the game. We went to another club where my wing ran into a 3 set which included a girl he semi-knew (she opened him) and danced with her. I opened a friend and tried to get her to dance with me. She was showing some signs of interest but she was dead set on not dancing, even moving to the other side of her other friend. The other friend was cuter and egging her on to dance with me. I would have danced with the cuter friend if her orbiter guy wasn't around. Anyway, the girl my wing was dancing with asked him for a drink, and he had to turn her down since he was broke. She immediately stopped dancing with him, and we left.

Takeaways"

Approach more!
Reduce waiting times before approaches.
DO better in introducing myself to the group.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:13 pm 
Dedicated Member

WEDNESDAY FIELD REPORT

Last week me and a wing decided to go out to a hump-day event. It's usually packed, but it starts late as fuck. Since I was with my wing, I was forced to go out a bit earlier than I wanted. There was LITERALLY no one there when we arrived at 10:30, except the bartenders. It had me wondering if the event was even still on! We played a couple games of pool, talked, had one or two drinks, but had a relatively boring night. At about 11:30 people started to trickle in, but just a few couples. My wing left around 12, since he (like me) had work the next morning. I stayed, and then by about 12:30 some more people started to come in. Unfortunately, most of them I was not very enthused about. I was going to open a few, but sitting down and not approaching for so long made me feel a bit lethargic. I didn't open ANYONE, just enjoyed the music until 3 pm before I left. TO be very honest, there were only a handful of approachable looking anyway, so I just chalked it up to "one of those nights" before leaving

SUNDAY FIELD REPORT

On Sunday I went to a big sports match. I went by myself but ended up sitting in some seats close to some people I knew (we're not close enough to call them my friends). After about an hour a decent looking woman (I'd say about a 7) came to sit across from us. I waited a few minutes before opening her, just to see if she was really here on her own (she was). Where we were sitting had a massive stadium light pole slightly obstructing our view, so I jokingly asked her to shift the pole to the left. She laughed. I was in.

We continued talking, until I decided to go and get a drink. Out of courtesy, I asked if she wanted me to get her a drink. The chick asked for a GREY GOOSE. I nearly choked on my disbelief at asking for a high priced drink. I wasn't about to blow all my money on drinks, but when I went down to get my drink, I asked for the price, and it was surprisingly reasonable (about $6 US). I decided what the heck, to buy her the drink anyway.

I bought her the drink, came back, and we had some small talk. She then left to the bathroom...left me wondering for a while if she was coming back. She came back...with two beers for me!!! My weakpoint is women who buy me shit out of the goodness of their heart...she did NOT have to get me those beers. Afterwards I decided to stick around. She was, however, pretty boring, not very intelligent, and didn't have much going for her. She was also a bit older than I had though (33) with an older son. I took her SPAM and messaged her later. We've been messaging back and forth, with her initiating some of the convo's, but nothing inspiring. Think I'll just keep her as a hangout/friend if I need female company .