Nikolay Journal

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 43 guests

Post subject: Nikolay Journal
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:06 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Went out last night to look for women to speak to. The only one I've seen was hb3 that i didn't even speak to. The other was hb5/6 that i went after in a shop to speak to. I saw her and the dude in line before me spoke to her. She completely blew him off which put a smile on my face. I looked at her and she felt that i was watching her and when she was paying she put out a douzen of notes to show me she had money which impressed me for no reason at all and i didn't speak to her.

I should have said something I would have lost nothing.

Post subject: Re: Nikolay Journal
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:12 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I went out on Friday 13th January 2017. Headed straight to a club. I wondered for a while maybe too long. Until i noticed the same girl sitting in the same spot as I was getting inside by herself on her phone having been three floors up and down. I had this shitty opener in my mind I thought I'll go for it.
Me:"why are you texting me I'm right here"
Hb5:Smiles takes look up to see me
It follows by a boring conversation about me her why her friends are not with her and I ask
Me:"I suppose I can buy myself a drink from the bar. Wanna come?"
She stood there looking in the nothing for a second before agreeing finally.
She teased me, I teased her. We joked. It was bad. She took the drink I bought her and went to "find" her friends. I supposed I made it awkward.

That got me anxious to approach more but ultimately it was motivating and rewarding i pushed myself to approach her. Later in the night I asked an HB8 the same thing as an opener and it worked just as well.

Post subject: Re: Nikolay Journal
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:35 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

think more alpha. in the second field report you had some supplicating behavior. you should have the attitude that women will buy you drinks.

anyway think about the gunwitch method.