Journal of the Jayrocker!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:57 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi There

Im creating this thread to keep up to date with my progress in the game, which I am at the very preliminary stages of due to having very scarce experience with women.
As mentioned in my introductory thread I'm 23 y/o from the UK and have a form of the autistic condition called aspergers syndrome which is the crux of why Ive never been truly successful with the ladies throughout the years hence why I joined this great community to improve myself not exclusively in this part of life but also generally as a man.

In the last 3 months Ive done 10 pickups, had 7 number closes but zero dates whilst only 2 chicks responded to me when I texted them afterwards.Despite this I still have that horrid feeling of approach anxiety consume me! :|
I'd really like to do 2-3 pickups everyday after or before uni but I'd be satisfied if I only did 1 pickup a day so long as Im demonstrating signs of elevation in the manner of my approaches and flexibility in the styles I'd utilize to ultimately figure out which one is consistent with my personality.
The bulk, if not all of my pickups, will be done during the day as I never really go out in the night due to having no friends, its generally difficult for people with aspergers to read social cues and have a normal interaction like most people usually do thus this is understood. Ive seen that some people on this forum go out to bars and clubs solo but thats not something I'm willing to do at this stage!

As well as pickup I do aim to boost other elements of life such as Social Confidence (I have strong anxiety), knowledge growth (Read everyday, learn facts) , Uni life (try to talk to other people and read more on my course), financially (Get a job, read online business books) and health & fitness (eat well and workout). Therefore I'll include any updates pertaining to these things within this thread too.

Thanks for reading my post and I hope this is truly the beginning of a new and better me! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:10 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Welcome to the forum DONJAYROCK. Your introduction is very aspiring!

It takes me back to when i first started pickup 3 years ago. I had alot of anxiety, depression, and panic attacks in and outside of pickup. I had extremely high approach anxiety approaching girls. But i knew that this was something that i absolutely had to do. With persistence and determination i was able to improve my game and my growth as a human being exponentially.

I also have a real good friend with Aspergers, who i taught pickup. He is also one of my wingmen.

I look forward to your first post. Enjoy this journey, because it's going to be one wild ride! :)

-G

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:50 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks mate!

Im actually going out tonight with some polish guy I met on my course he doesnt speak the best English but its better than staying in on a friday night lol!! Anyway if anything interesting occurs during the evening I shall post it on here tomorrow or sunday.

On monday after uni I decided to try and do some approaches around the city centre but I was completely immersed in anxiety whilst seeing a girl I approached last month amplified the feeling. However I did approach a college girl, hb8, on my bus home and she gave me her facebook in the end due to my persistence though the conversation wasn't very good as I was asking all the questions whilst she seemed really uninterested and hasnt accepted my fb request lol!

In regards to other areas of my life Ive had a bit of a difficult week at uni, in the lectures and practicals I come accross as really shy which is being noticed by my peers and lecturers, there were tons of occasions I knew the answer or a solution to something but didn't speak or put my hand up. Its so frustrating!
I missed a lecture on monday morning also because I was going to be 5 minutes late thus I didnt want everyone to look at me when I arrived in class so didnt bother going in which really sucks but this demonstrates how universal my anxiety is in general.
Hopefully things pick up soon!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:37 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Yeah man there's nothing interesting at home. You won't discover anything new from sitting at home. But the comfort of laying in your own bed on a Friday night sleeping, rather than going out is so tempting.

That facebook close was nice!

The best way to beat approach anxiety that works for me, is to approach girls almost on a daily basis. And put yourself in progressively more frightening and awkward situations (throw yourself into frightening and awkward sets, and try your best to thrive in them). Don't worry about running the set perfectly. It's more important to just stay in set as long as you can, until you get comfortable with the social pressure.

How long have you been in the game?

-G

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:43 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Yeah man there's nothing interesting at home. You won't discover anything new from sitting at home. But the comfort of laying in your own bed on a Friday night sleeping, rather than going out is so tempting.

That facebook close was nice!

The best way to beat approach anxiety that works for me, is to approach girls almost on a daily basis. And put yourself in progressively more frightening and awkward situations (throw yourself into frightening and awkward sets, and try your best to thrive in them). Don't worry about running the set perfectly. It's more important to just stay in set as long as you can, until you get comfortable with the social pressure.

How long have you been in the game?

-G
A typical friday night usually consists of me at home with a pizza and watching a movie, which I actually enjoy but it would be better if I had someone to share the takeaway with lol.

It was good because I persisted but throughout the pickup it felt like I was being mugged off because she was literally not interested in anything I had to say and was giving me one word answers without asking me a thing, the fact my facebook request to her hasnt been accepted confirms she wasn't remotely into me HAHA!

I agree with you on doing daily approaches and thats what I aim to do at some point today in the city centre but yer its very difficult, I havent really pinned down a precise style of approach yet but I guess that will come from me doing consistent pickups! Whats your friend with aspergers like with girls now? Readin things like that really drives me on to progress but I dont really have a wingman.

Ive been doing this for around 2 months now mate!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:02 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

A facebook close only 2 months into game is pretty impressive dude. A girl flaking on you on facebook is just the beginning.

I typically have to brush off one AMOG after another (even dudes in my own social circle) once i hook a cute or hot girl. The girls' female friends pulling them away from me. These are the type of problems that i deal with now. There was only 1 occasion where the female friend of the girl that i hooked assisted me in the pickup, and helped me brush other dudes off of her friend. The result of that was a 3-way makeout with both my girl and her bff that assisted me, and both of them grinding on my lap in the club. Both separately and at the same time. :P This happened a week ago. This is me now. Lol

I think i got my first number close at 2 months in the game, and i didn't get another number close until 2 to 3 months later. I was so frustrated dude! Lol That was me then.

My Aspergers friend can get results if he wants to, because he knows game now. He just needs to work on himself apart from game. We all have these internal issues that fuck us up in the field. Most of which you are not even aware of.

A similar analogy to this would be for an example; You have a bad odor, but you are not even aware of it because to you..that's your normal smell. But to everyone else, you just smell bad. And you won't realize it until one day you ask one of your buddies, why are they always keeping their distance away from you everytime you get close to any of them. And he tells you "I'm sorry dude, but you smell like shit bro. I never told you because i didn't want to hurt your feelings."

The game is alot like this! Feedback like a motherfucker! The feedback can be very brutal at times. Sometimes you come to some of these realizations about yourself on your own, without any feedback from anyone else. It really sucks. :( So with that being said..the more i go out..the more i realize that i need to keep going out. Lol

-G

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:47 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

So far this week Ive had the flu so there hssnt been too much going on with me in terms of approaching and pickups in recent days.

After uni on monday I walked around town to do some scouting but I still had feelings of anxiety creeping up on me thus I didnt close anybody but I asked a few women for directions to places which will hopefully drive me gradually to doing consistent approaches!
The last 2 days Ive stayed at home because of cold and a horrid sore throat; I live with 2 female housemates whom both have boyfriends but one of them a hb7 UK Indian shows signs occasionally she digging me :o but I dont really know what to do about it as she does have a good energy about her and is super smart its just she's with somebody else and I dont really want to wreck a couples relationship; overall its probably best to play an indirect game in this situation which is what Ive been doing since start of semester one but I always feel adopting this approach requires still 5% directness to cement chick and this is where Ive hindered myself with this particular girl. The other housemate is just as attractive physically if not a little bit more than the hb7 but she isnt worth pursuing in that way as the pair of us hardly speak and I have questions about her personality added to that her boyfriend is a decent bloke Ive met a few times therefore Im not even remotely considering going there.
As for the house dynamic I find it really difficult to speak with both of them together at the same time and I think they've picked up on this! Whenever Im alone with the hb7 the conversation usually goes quite well and the vibe seems to be good but if the other chick were to enter the room I'd suddenly go into mouse mode. Its exactly the same whenever guests, family members and friends are over I just go all recluse scarcely saying a word to anybody.
This is something that needs proper working on as I have another 7 months here lol.

Away from women on monday at uni I had quite a productive session at the practical and my teacher singled me out for praise on a couple of occasions however during lecture I was feeling anxiety and sweating throughout its duration as the lecturer made students stand up in front of the entire class to do these presentations; luckily I didnt have to speak as I was in a group but I still feel a bit pathetic as I know if I had confidence in public speaking I could kill it at these presentations as I have a wealth of knowledge inculcated within me but that crippling emotion of fear stifles me every single time.
To combat this Im watching a lot of Tedtalks videos on building confidence, something Ive profoundly lacked for numerous years now, and Im trying to speak with more people from uni outside of class as painful as it is a lot of the time I feel I just have to really battle here and push myself in these situations no matter what, Im 23 now and the only way I'd have advanced in 4 or 5 years time is by making mistakes now and not hide away neglecting myself like I did in my late teens which is the reason why I struggle nowadays.

In other areas of life Im reading everyday atleast 2 chapters whilst Ive ate a lot healthier in the last week by cooking more at home and not eating out or buying ready meals.
This coming weekend I may venture out to a few bars with a bloke on here I got into contact with so hopefully I have some success to report back on my next post :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:56 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

I started doing cold approach pickup seriously at age 29. Now i'm 32. You're 23, you have alot of time man. But take advantage of that time that you have. Learn as much as you can! I only wish i knew about pickup when i was your age.

It sounds like you have really bad social anxiety just like i did. Meditation will help you out alot with that, in conjunction with going out and socializing even with your anxiety flaring up very badly (ie exposure therapy). Leave those girls that you live with alone. Attempting to game them up may cause grief for you later on. Me personally bro..i don't shit where i eat (this includes girls who are my neighbors, roommates, and women that i work with). This is how i can game all these chicks and still avoid drama. Also, put a hat on (put a condom on) if and when you get in a situation to bang one of them. Don't be tempted to go raw, unless you wanna get a girl pregnant with your baby or get some incurable sexually transmitted disease. Play hard, but play smart!

Your anxiety levels will decrease and decrease the more you go out and approach people. Watch pickup videos on youtube to help you with guidance on what to do out in the field. That's what i did, what i still do.

No worries brother, you're starting really early..so by the time you're my age..you will be a fucking woman slayer! Again..i started off with everything that you're going through in your life currently, and i got to this point. If you read my posts, you can see the kind of things that i'm able to do out in the field now. If you stay in the game and don't quit..you will be able to do all of that too.

You were sick this week, so it's a valid excuse not to go out. But knowing me..i would still go out approaching just to purposely make it a difficult challenge for myself. You don't need to do that. Take your time. You're taking action now, that's all that matters.

-G