Story and need advices!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests

Post subject: Story and need advices!
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:17 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys what’s up? It’s my first post here and I want your advices!

I am using a technic that I don’t really know if it exist or not but I would like to share with you and get some advice, so feel free to let anything about your own experience after! I’m calling this technic the managing your area. Essentially, it has to be some cool activities to do there.

There is a story about me I would like to tell you and get some advices from you. I think it’s an easy way to introduce you with that kind of approach/open situation to someone or to a group of people. If some people wants to let some of their experience below, you are very welcomed!

I am a casual customer in a bar in Montréal, Canada, where I’ve been approximately 10 times. This night, there were about 10 to 15 customers. Over there I know about more than the half of the staff (really important). Because I know the staff, I am very confident and every time I am asking for playing pool with one of them, they came because they like it too and I’m not a bad player to play with. This time, it was the barmaid and she was really after me during the games and she gave me a lot of approach signal, but it was not really my target. Usually I play like 2 or 3 rounds with the staff with some fail some win tricky shots.
Obviously, a c-4 was around, talking and having a good time. One of the guys in the group noticed the way I played and the guy proposed me a game against him. I told him that he needs a partner and immediately I asked the girl next to him, an 8/10, to be my partner and I asked the barmaid to be his partner.

At the beginning I neg Caroline(I’ve known her name during the game) a couple of time about the fact that she couldn’t handle the game, but because of me, she could win for the first time. At the beginning she was hesitating a bit, but she finally accept because I was having fun time with everyone. So we gave each other an high-five and started the game. During the game I’ve talked to her a lot enough to know that the guy in the other team was her boyfriend from long-term. By now, I had known that it was a lost cause because I’m not the kind of guy who wants to pick a girl with a boyfriend. I prefer from far away free girls!

But I had thought about that, and it could be a very good approach of group and intro too.

I could use like : Hey guys, I bet 5 bucks that she is very bad at pool. Someone wants to deal with me? Blablabla.

By only watching them and ignoring the target but clearly show everyone that I’m talking about her. With a funny smile, funny talking.

I think it could be really easy to do all of this if you manage your environment, the room, really well!

And because I’m really good at pool, I have no reason to loose.

So what do you think, what are your advices, I know I could do better than that next time.
P.S. My first language is French. Don’t be surprise if you found any mistakes inside my post.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:28 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I think that youre right it could work every time if you do ot right like you did this time. But i think that the most important aspect as to why it works is something you mentioned in one sentence. And that is that you were smiling and you were being playfull. What that is is a high level of energy. Obviously controlled energy. Not like a drubk chick screaming at everyone. Thats a high level of energy you wanna avoid:). But what you did is you aproached a group of people setting your target on the girl and you had a level of energy that they all find positive and just fun. When you bring that attitude to the group the line that you use to open the set is less important. You can just plainly say 'ill play you guys a round of pool cause this girl looks annoying and i think you need to have fun'. Its a nag and an opener at the same time. And as long as you keep the attitude of a fun cool guy theyll play along. The guys in the group wont even consider you as a threat until you already got the girls number.

Good game buddy