HIRED GUNS - A story and a couple of questions

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 7 guests

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:32 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

We were in the best club of the city, when suddenly the lights went down. After a couple of seconds, green blades of light roamed around the room and the deep house music started again.

Near the bar I saw two girls with the same black tight dress looking around in search of potential customers - don't get me wrong guys: they were waiters, not hookers - nice but not stunning, I'll refer to them as HB8 and HB7. I felt the AA crawling down my spine, so I remembered the 3-seconds rule, took one of the girls in my group as a pivot and I went in.

Thinking about it, I don't know where the fear came from. It wasn't the first time I gamed Hired Guns - I had a flirt with a dancer and dated for a couple of months and hairdresser when I was 20 - but recently I always feel anxious while approaching in clubs, God knows why...

While arm in arm with my pivot, I went to the bar and did a double-take on them, then I asked their opinion on the club, just like I didn't know they were waiters. My pivot understood and asked the barman a couple of drinks, buying me time. HB8 tried a sales pitch, and she was immediately shut down quite directly - I was asking you a sincere opinion, not a sales pitch - turned my back on her and continued talking with HB7 for a minute or so. I felt her attention going away, and I remembered that I forgot to root my opener - I have only a minute because my friends are waiting for me; I asked you about the club because we have a celebration incoming and I want to provide my group with a table at the best club in the city, but I still have to choose which one. This time HB7 tried the sales pitch and I immediately turned my back on her too, continuing the conversation with HB8, who opened a bit giving various opinions about other clubs. I thrown here some subtle kino and she allowed me, but then I felt her shield coming up again when I briefly touched her hips.

My pivot came back with the drinks and we went back to my friends - I toutght I would have time to game the two HG later, and the place was so full of girls that I felt mandatory to open more sets!

The night continued smoothly, opened a few other sets, and ended making out with a HB8 in a red dress, moving like devils on the dance floor.

-------------------------------------------------------

Now guys, I have a couple of questions for you:

Which are your experiences wwith hired guns? Do you suggest a sppecific kind of approach?

I find extremely difficult for me to approach girls on the dance floor: can't talk, I don't know how to open dacing sets, etc. How do you approach them, and more important, how do you build comfort and close them?

Just a thought: yesterday I was alone with my group of pivot friends, three girls. I've noticed that as soon the chicks in the room realized that I was one guy dancing with three babes, the others came all closer, and a couple gazed at me trying to get my attention (and the HB8Reddress was one of them)

Ciao ciao guys, I'm looking forward for answers ;)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:25 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Which are your experiences wwith hired guns? Do you suggest a sppecific kind of approach?
Honestly, at busy bars and clubs I think it's a waste of time. Not that it can't be done, but these girls have guys trying to talk to them all night and their defenses are always up while they are working while single women are in the club primed to be approached. Even in an example, you call the better looking one an 8 and then later you meet an actual 8 in the club and ended up making out with her. Which one was less of a time waster?
Quote:
I find extremely difficult for me to approach girls on the dance floor: can't talk, I don't know how to open dacing sets, etc. How do you approach them, and more important, how do you build comfort and close them?
Don't talk...join. Don't comfort...pull them in closer. If they're not showing resistance, you're in (at least on your way).

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:00 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

K527 you are becoming a degenerate savage! :twisted:

That is a compliment of the highest asteem btw. LOl

-G

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:41 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Don't talk...join. Don't comfort...pull them in closer. If they're not showing resistance, you're in (at least on your way).
Thank you for your suggestion! Last week I tried this, and it went really good with a variety of sets. Sadly, because of a huge mistake that I made (and maybe others I haven't noticed) I haven't been able to lay any of them jet, but I'll cover tthis episode in a post as soon as I can.

Btw, that night I made out with two sisters at the same time, first time in my life, so THANK YOU again!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:42 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
...and that goes straight to my forum signature. Thank you for the appreciation, more posts soon :D

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:51 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Quote:
...and that goes straight to my forum signature. Thank you for the appreciation, more posts soon :D
No problem dude. Anytime! :)

I think it's about time that i post another lay report myself. This one will be a detailed lay report from this year's Halloween weekend.

-G