Super confused

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests

Post subject: Super confused
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:20 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey so i kind of new to this pickup this but i get super confused with daily interactions and responses from women. case in point
last friday i ask think girl out for a drink and we seem to have a good time and all that, we got back my place and started hooking up but she used that old excuse "i dont sleep with people on first dates" she stayed the night but and left the next morning. i messaged her to hangout on sunday and she said ok, but then she said she had to work at 5 the next morning, may have been a excuse or not im not sure but i know she does work at 5 most mornings at the gym. so i asked monday and she replied yes. Monday came around and she never showed up so i got a bit a annoyed and sent her an angry message , not sure if it was the right thing to do or not?

Post subject: Re: Super confused
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:37 pm 
The Grand Puba

Angry messages are never the right thing to do.

How normal do you think this is? A girl comes over and says, "no sex on the first date," but will spend the night on the first date.

There's a reason that this girl didn't show up for the second date and it's pretty easy to figure out why.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:46 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:

How normal do you think this is? A girl comes over and says, "no sex on the first date," but will spend the night on the first date.

There's a reason that this girl didn't show up for the second date and it's pretty easy to figure out why.
Sorry im really new to this game
What is the reason that the girl didnt show up for the second date?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:38 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Quote:

No need to be sorry.

She spent the night at your house and even though she said "no sex on the first date" doesn't mean that you shouldn't put in the effort to change her mind when she spends the night. You have to make the attempt even if she was planning on going home that night. Let her turn down the attempt (DISCLAIMER: No means no) of escalating to sex. But in all honesty, a girl that spends the night is willing to throw the first date rules out the window and the lack of you making it happen is a disappointment.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:51 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

No need to be sorry.

She spent the night at your house and even though she said "no sex on the first date" doesn't mean that you shouldn't put in the effort to change her mind when she spends the night. You have to make the attempt even if she was planning on going home that night. Let her turn down the attempt (DISCLAIMER: No means no) of escalating to sex. But in all honesty, a girl that spends the night is willing to throw the first date rules out the window and the lack of you making it happen is a disappointment.

she had a fair bit to drink and her car was at mine and she lives outside of the city dunno if that makes a difference?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:59 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
she had a fair bit to drink and her car was at mine and she lives outside of the city dunno if that makes a difference?
It makes no difference in the least. Most women will tell you that they can't drink too much because they have a long drive home and spending the night would not be an option.

Let's back up for a second. Where did she sleep? I'm assuming that it was in the bed with you and not on your couch.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:07 am 
New to MPUA Forum

yep in my bed. So what you saying is i should have kept pushing her for sex. but if she wanted to have sex why wouldnt she show up for the second date?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:23 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
yep in my bed. So what you saying is i should have kept pushing her for sex. but if she wanted to have sex why wouldnt she show up for the second date?
Have you ever been out at a club and you see a girl that's looking at you while she's dancing and then maybe after a song or two, you go over and ask her to dance but she turns you down? She turned you down because the moment is over. It's the same case here, she may have wanted sex that night from you, but that doesn't mean that she'll always be wanting sex from you. You have to take advantage of the moment.