Crazy Chick Threatening to Call the Police

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:04 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

So, definitely played this wrong but going more a hole than teasing, but tell me what you think of this exchange. I think this chick is way overreacting.

Me: Hi Paige. This is ****** I just met you. I'm busy here for the next couple hours. What would be a good time tonight to call you?

about a week later

Me: Here I am thinking you are a responsible library girl. The nose ring should have clued me in.

Her: Sir, I tried to find you on (my business webpage) to make sure that you are who you say you are, but there was no ****** on the page. Also, a phone call later at night instead of business hours made me uncomfortable.

Me: I was thinking something more social but if you just want to come check out my business, too, that's fine. That webpage is so out of date. Call me at work now.

Her: I'm sorry but the situation still makes me very uncomfortable and I do not see your rude comment about my piercing and demanding texts as very professional or respectful. If you contact me again, I will not hesitate to file a report with the police.

Me: Wow. I'll be in the library at some point just don't talk to me. Didn't mean to insult you about the nose ring. Good luck with everything.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:28 pm 
The Grand Puba

So, why did she have the impression that you would be contacting her professionally?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:46 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

We were talking about psychology because she was having reading about it when I met her there. I didn't want to be blatant flirting with her in front of her manager so I slipped her a piece of paper when he wasn't looking to get her number. I can see why she got the impression, but she is way overreacting. But I want to go back there again is the problem.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:58 pm 
The Grand Puba

Hold onto your text. If she decides to call the police, you can show the what you've said. If you met her at her job, you can go back and be a customer. They're not going to want to lose business because a girl threw a fit.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:59 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Yeah, that was what I was thinking. Thanks Jack you're always helpful.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:22 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Wouldn't worry about it. Its all bark from her. Even if she does file....it'll just be for a restraining order at best.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:38 pm 
Dedicated Member

If you do come across here again keep convo strictly business. and if she refers to it just downplay it as a misunderstanding,and that youve moved on.

Never stick your dick in crazy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:55 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Thanks man.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:24 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Me: Hi Paige. This is ****** I just met you. I'm busy here for the next couple hours. What would be a good time tonight to call you?
This is kinda weird. It's just boring, and most girls are just going to ignore it if they aren't super interested. RC's text guide
Quote:
about a week later

Me: Here I am thinking you are a responsible library girl. The nose ring should have clued me in.
Now, this is weird as fuck. A week later, with a creepy joke. Its worded so awkwardly, I dont know if you're trying to tease, or just trying to insult her. Sending a text like this a week later, is going to get a strong response from a chick. You're basically saying, "I see you didnt reply..Im waiting a week to send something rude." This text and the fact that its a week later, would creepy out chicks. Again, Rcs texting guide
Quote:
Her: Sir, I tried to find you on (my business webpage) to make sure that you are who you say you are, but there was no ****** on the page. Also, a phone call later at night instead of business hours made me uncomfortable.
You 2 spoke about PROFESSIONAL things, hence why she knows your business webpage. Talking about psychology with a chick when she's reading psychology, isn't going to make her think this is a business conversation. You are leaving out details, because reading this, you must have spoken about business for her to know your webpage.
Quote:
Me: I was thinking something more social but if you just want to come check out my business, too, that's fine. That webpage is so out of date. Call me at work now.
Another weird, calibrated text. Call me at work now?

Now, chick is prob just trying to scare you off, but this is on you. You have a chick who knows that you know where she works, and youve sent her some creepy things. Ignoring you wasnt working. Of course she's gonna try to scare you off. Read the text guide. Also, pay attention to how you come across in person. I gotta go with the chick's impression cause you DID send some creep things, so I gotta assume you were creepy in person as well.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:12 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

She seemed fine in person. I usually go straight for the phone call because I realize my text game needs a lot of work.

Thanks for another perspective though.