Dodger's Journey

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests

Post subject: Dodger's Journey
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:15 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

So the journey starts on Oct 25, 16. I have a few potentials that I am working with but I need to take action and also be more aggressive and direct in my approach. I have a few girls that I am talking to but nothing seems to be coming to fruition.

C - I work with C, and have known for almost a year. A few months ago we used to talk and got a bit closer, but ever since I found out that she might have a bf, I have not really been pursuing her. Also the fact that she is a bit young, she is 20, sort of puts a brake on my advances. Another thing that sort of hinders me is that I only talk to her if I specifically go talk to her otherwise I don't have a reason to talk to her, which sucks because if we had some projects we were working on together, it would be easy to just talk, but this requires extra effort. I will also ask my friend S to find out if she in fact has a bf.

L - L used to at my job, but after a year she left. We hardly spoke during that time, but ever since she quite we got connected over fb. I have been trying to get her to come out, but she had to travel for a week. When she came back she told her trip was great, and after making a joke I asked her to come out again, she did not respond.

A - I met A at a seminar she was giving. She is pretty and outgoing and from the first time we talk I felt there was something there. we got connected on facebook and then texting. I got her to come out once, and we had a good time. At least I think so. When I messaged she told me that she will be busy for a few weeks for an exam. I did not bother her for a few weeks, texting here and there. I messaged her to wish her luck on her exam, her exam was on the sunday and she didnt message me. I will message her maybe in a few days again. I feel like with her, I should have pushed more during the date and should have been more funny and should have teased her more.

M - I have been out with M a few times, and she is into brown guys, and have joked about having sex with me a few times. Problem is that she is extremely aggressive and masculine and it turns me off. She started talking about other guys she is banging and I think she sees me as a guy to talk to her and chill with. If I am to make anything out of this, I really need to bring my A game and use extensive teasing.

F - F is a friend of a friend who I think is into me. I have met her a couple of times and have talked on the phone and she likes me. The problem is that I am not into her too much physically and she is kind of religious so she is looking at me more of a long tern bf or even like marriage. I will keep her on the side for a long term relationship if and when I want one.

K - I met K through meetup a few weeks. she is got a killer body, and we seem to get a long. She has a healing energy so have to connect with her deeply. I find that when I try to connect with her deeply it does not lead to attraction. Last time I took her to a comedy show and she had fun but we hardly talked so I was not feeling connected with her. Afterwords even though it was a friday night, we did not go for a drink and she just went home. I will try to get her to come out sat evening, and we will just go for drinks. I will tease and be funny and see if I can crack that shell.

so this is what I am dealing with right now. I have a few events lined up for next few days, will update as soon as I can.

Post subject: Re: Dodger's Journey
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:47 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

So today I messages L and A and have not heard back from them. Screw them, I learned a lesson from this. Don't hesitate, take action whenever you get a chance. When they say always be closing...they are right. I should have kissed A when I had the chance in my car, while she was sitting their for 45 minutes, and with L I should have convinced her to come out the first time I was speaking with her. When there is a delay of weeks, the spark is gone. This is all learning

oh well tomorrow, i am working all day on projects, while sitting in a coffee bar, will see many opportunities to meet girls, go for the number right there and then, no bullshit conversations and then gingerly asking for phone or email. Grab life by the balls!

tomorrow night I am going to a buddy's comedy show...lot of local cuties, make contact and get numbers. Goal is to come home with at least 3 numbers by tomorrow night.

will update tomorrow evening....

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:31 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

start to the morning was good, went to the gym, had some breakfast, and am at the coffee bar now. Saw a cutie sitting all by myself, she moved when I took the table right in front of her. She then took the table in front of me. I would normally have said nothing but this time I spoke and made a joke about her not liking when people sit in front of her? she said "no no its not that, its that I am waiting for a friend and that spot is crammed" we smiled and I said have a good one. She is still sitting in front of me with her friend. Not a huge interaction, but at least I opened my mouth. Normally I would have said nothing.....a little progress :)

will update soon....

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:57 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Just came back from the Gym. Last night was interesting, I went to see some of my friends perform improv. I will be joining the improv group as of NOv 12. So this girl I used to see around the comedy club, T, was there and we have some history, where I tried to get with her and she did not reciprocate my advances. So much so that last time I texted her which was 2 weeks ago, she never replied. I tried pretty hard to get her to come out but she always had excuses about school and being sick. Oh well she stopped replying to my text, I threw in the towel.

So yesterday I run into her, ofcourse I did not know that she will be there. I noticed that as soon as she saw me she was a bit hesitant. However, I am glad I was super cool with her and gave her a big smile and spoke with her as if nothing had happened. we talked to for a while, and at this time my friends who I was sitting with were up, and so the spots besides me were empty. I asked her where she was sitting and she told me she was sitting at the back. I asked her to come and sit beside me. She did and we were together for the whole evening. Talking and laughing and some flirting. She wanted to have a drink but did not have enough cash so I bought a beer, which I am not happy about, but I suppose it was the gentlemanly thing to do. While flirting with, we talked about the improv class starting on nov 12, and she said she will thing about taking it with me. I will text her end of this coming week to see how she is making out. When I was leaving I wanted to have her come with me and I could drop her off, but our friend Sarah jumped in and suggested that it would be easier for her since T lives close to her. I didnt push it and called it a night. Not a great success night but I am glad that I was able to handle my own seeing T, and I think if I play my cards right I will get her to come out soon.

I wanted to see K tonite so I sent her a text this morning to see if she is up for drinks. She retorted back that she is not drinking right now, which is true she is going through some cleansing, and that she is going out with some friends to dance. anyways I guess she is out for now. Just going to hang out with a buddy, and go for drinks, maybe we will meet some cuties. will update tomorrow

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:37 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

it was an off last night, me and a buddy just met and discussed business opportunities and experience, did not go out and meet any cuties. Missed a great evening since it was Halloween, but oh well, its ok took a day off. will need to go out couple of times during the week.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:58 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Haven't been out last 2 days or so, have to get remotivated. Joined a dodgeball and volleyball league starting tomorrow and day after. Plus improv starts NOv 12, it would be a good thing to get out and meet people through that

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:16 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

So i joined a sports league. I like badminton so I joined a meetup for badminton. I was surprised to see a nice turn out with a couple of cute girls. I got along immediately with a girl who was not that attractive to be quite honest but seems like she knows other girls. One of the girls there was actually cute and we made some eye contact. I played against her and had a good vibe going with her. When she was my partner I made her laugh. I think I will see A again either tomorrow or next wednesday. It would be good to continue chatting up her and in a couple of weeks I will plan an evening out after the game.

One of the girls there was super cute. I wasnt sure if she is really into the game because she had come with her brother and only played one game, but I did talk to her about other sports and she is into volleyball. So she will be there at the volleyball game. I didn't catch her name but she looks cute and is really friendly. Good thing her brother won't be there tomorrow :)

will update tomorrow

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:42 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

so sore today from yesterday, I will skip volleyball tonite. sucks though because it was real potential to meet cuties tonite...oh well...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:33 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Today, i have not really had any conversations with anyone, but went out for lunch with coworkers to a Shwarma place. The girl working there also is part of the comedy community in my city. Chatted her up, just friendly chat, but we figured out that we will be seeing each other more. I was holding up the line so I wanted to get a move on, but I think she wanted to keep talking. I should have pushed more with something funny to tease, but next time

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:27 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Havent updated in a while. Havent really taken a lot of a action to be quite honest

I was a bit uspet today because I found out that this cutie at work has a boy friend, so I was morose all day. Then driving back I told myself that I will go to the gym, but then I said lets go meet some people. I went to play volleyball instead. I met a couple of asian girls, I was trying to chat them up but they were kinda fobby and could not speak english properly.

this girl that I met last week was there, she is a nice girl but not very pretty, oh well she brought her sister along and her sister was a cutie. I waited a while to introduce myself to her and after a couple of hours I started talking to her, she is a nurse and kinda opened up about her cat. She invited me to another game tomorrow night, but I am going out tomorrow with some friends. I will see this girl next week

I used to go out with this girl R, who just got in touch me today wanted to see if we can hang out, I will try to squeeze her in maybe on tuesday.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:18 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Today met a cutie A at the gym. She was working out with a manual by her side. went up to her and started talking about the manual which lead to conversation about school. She goes to school 100 km away and living in the city because her bf lives in the city. She said she only works out once a week at this gym because she spends rest of the days at the university. I was able to develop rapport and we were enjoying the conversation. I didn't know how to proceed with the conversation because she lived with her bf and I didn't know if anything could happen. So I basically told her that lets stay in touch as I put on social events in the city and would love to have her come out. I will see her at the gym next weekend.

I could have improved on the conversation by getting an email or phone right there and then and should have invited her to my party next saturday.

I also saw an asian girl with most amazing knockers, and she looked at me a couple of times as well, but i felt disgusting with sweat running down my face, and gave myself an out. I should have approached.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:36 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Today I played volleyball with my crew. One of the girls B is really cute in that group. For the last 2 weeks I have just been saying Hi and bye, casual, but today we got to have a deeper conversation. I thought she was just cute, but now that I spoke she actually pretty smart. She is a nurse. I was able to get something going with her. There was another dufus trying to hit on her all night and hanging onto every word, whereas I busted her balls a few times. At the end she gave me a lingering look when I was leaving. I have date tomorrow night, but she is going to a bar tomorrow and invited me. Maybe next thursday I can go to the bar with her