"Seducing R.", or: "picking up a girl with a horse sausage"

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:35 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

It all happened fast today.

At 1:00pm I saw her coming from the bathroom, and half an hour later I was kissing her ear, while she rested shirtless in my arms.

I was messed up as usual, still recovering from the hangover of the previous night, when I saw her, R., a silhouette coming from the dorm corridor, sunrays from the windows behind her. A small, minute figure, a Polish girl barely 19 years old; blond hair raised in a chignon hold up by a pencil, a tight pink shirt who let almost wonder the fresh and juicy signs of youth under it. I tried a most unconventional opener.

I offered her was I was going to eat, an Italian horse sausage, and that shocked her. Maybe because she understood the joke under it, but maybe more for the act itself: here horses are considered almost royal, and the act of eating one almost a crime. But somehow, it worked, after a brief talk about “trying something new”, and “wide her horizons, explore her tastes, even if it is considered unappropriate”.

A few minutes later we’re in her room, sitting in front of the sausage. Because I purposely didn’t bring my fork (and you’ll see later why), we’re forced to share hers. After the first few bites, I start to feed her: when she raises her chin to take the bite from the for that I hold with the point of my fingers. I never break eye contact during this process, slowly moving from one eye to the other and to her lips, like a slow triangular gazing. She somehow notices what is happening, brakes contact and sits on her bed, so close in the little dorm room of hers. I’ve never liked fluff talks, but I had to save the situation. Looking gently in her eyes, I ask her to tell me what troubles her: a flow of word erupts from her mouth and gives me enough time to slowly move from the chair to the bed, near to her. Now is the time of move the attack with subtle techniques, meditation + massage + psychology test to be more precise.

I let her relax with a brief respiratory/meditation exercise that I learnt and practiced as a teenager during my martial arts years (and conveniently read it again on a website): we sit in the traditional cross-legged posture, keeping our backs straight "to prevent our mind from becoming sluggish or sleepy" (and have an excuse to start physical contact with her, adjusting her neck and back position with my palms). We sit with our eyes closed, and I asked turn her attention to her breathing; breathing naturally, through the nostrils, without attempting to control her breath, and trying to become aware of the sensation of the breath as it enters and leaves the nostrils. While giving her instruction, I slowly lower my tone of voice and my pace of speaking, moving to her side. Now she need to concentrate on the idea of happiness, recalling a pleasing memory, trying to feel the emotion itself at the center of her solar plexus; hope rises and dreams flicker, love plans for tomorrow and loneliness thinks of yesterday. Life is beautiful. In the meantime I start a subtle and very light massage on her shoulders, moving slowly down to the lower back. I can feel her breath trembling. She’s now relaxed, isolated from the outer world. I decide to try something that I never tried before, even if it’s a classic, the Cube Test. (I think you all know how it works, but for those who may need it, here’s a guide: http://www.venusianarts.com/forum/archi ... -1408.html ).

She’s amazed of the results, how close I came to understand her, her past and her feelings. I say that is clear, for those who care to understand her, and know her on a deeper level than most of the people are capable of. The signs of it are even in her body, the tension around the spine and her lower back, and the pain she experiences in these areas (without mentioning the scars, still barely visible, of a scoliosis-related surgery). The massage starts almost immediately. I take her shirt off. After a few minutes she’s lying in my arms, and I speak softly and calmly in her left ear, whispering the trance words I’ve created for her just a few minutes before, almost touching it with my lips. Her body now is warm, almost burning with fever. I can feel the blood flowing, hear her heart pumping, her skin turning red under my touch. When I pass my palm on her neck, she almost moans with pleasure. Now is the time.

…and I let her go. I interrupt the spell, and apparently turns back to normality when I rise from the bed and I say goodbye, politely and gently. Now she’s ready.

Could have I tried to conquer her? Yes, surely, I could have tried. But she was ment for J., my shy Spanish roommate, too shy to try to seduce her: I could not steal her from him. Instead, I warmed her up, ready for him a few minutes later. An easy prey.

Sometimes helping a bro in need is more important than a lay.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:49 pm 
The Grand Puba

Wtf? Why do you guys post this fantasy shit?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:43 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Wtf? Why do you guys post this fantasy shit?
Why it should be a fantasy?