pub last night

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests

Post subject: pub last night
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:50 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Had a much better night last night in terms of the approach not being awkward / no harsh rejection and able to build lots of rapport, HOWEVER, the girls were American.

American girls are like 5x as friendly and approachable. They just are. I really think there needs to be a new 'game' book written, specifically for the tough Brit girls.

Anyway, I noticed 4 girls all sitting together. I noticed them laughing lots and assumed they'd maybe be a bit more friendly that lots of the previous girls i'd approached recently.
As I walked over they were kind of going 'Woooooo' (about something), so I jokingly matched their energy and said' Wooooo' myself, whilst smiling, and then said ''What is it, Ladies night tonight??!''
I don't know if that's a good open or not, but they were immediately receptive and smiled and were like ''Yeah! Girls night out!''

I noticed the accent, and within seconds we were talking about the differences between US/Uk culture and what they were up to etc. They were air hostesses staying in a hotel down the road. Perfect logistics, I guess.

There were 2 hot ones in the group. I told one of the hot ones that I liked her glasses within a few seconds of meeting her and tried to kind of stare in her eyes in a slightly flirty way.
After about 10 minutes of talking, my friends finally got the courage to join me in talking to these girls.
Then I suggested to the girls that we go to a different bar down the road. They agreed

On the walk there, I pointed out a few landmarks, and pretended that they were famous. Like, I 'd point at a random building and say ''That's where 'Jack the Ripper' had his wedding reception''. They seemed to find this amusing and laughed as they were obvious lies, and like they'd punch me and then I'd grab them and laugh, trying to get some kino going.

We went to this new bar, but then 2 of the girls left almost instantly, saying that they had to get a flght at like 5am and didn't want to be too tired, leaving one hot one who was fairly quiet, and one really nice, talkative girl, but who wasn't great looking.
Either way, at this point i was a bit lost as to how to get things more sexual. More flirty. More heated. I was weary of what happened last week when I probably came across like a creep pervert when I told the girl she was hot and then probably 'pushed it' too much with the compliments and forcing kino. Wanting too avoid that last night, but I found myself unsure of what to do/what to say to show my intent and to build sexual attraction.

I just didn't know how to try to take it past having a normal chat/trying to be fun and teasing her, to the next level.

I thought about asking her if she was single to maybe get the topic of relationships/sex in the air, but I remember being told not to ask a girl if they are single. Then I thought about maybe asking her if she's on tinder or something to get the conversation more sexual.
Or maybe the next step can only really happen if she's obviously into you? Like she's giving you IOI's and stuff?

Either way, it was a positive interaction, but slightly 'unfair' because they were American! If it was Brit girls, they'd ahve told me to go away after I opened!!

Post subject: Re: pub last night
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:43 am 
New to MPUA Forum

"I just didn't know how to try to take it past having a normal chat/trying to be fun and teasing her, to the next level"

I would have went for the phone number/email ,it's a good indicator of their level of interest .
What was their body language telling you ?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:01 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I didn't think about the phone number as she was obviously flying back the next morning.

I think, in hindsight, I was thinking of how to take it to the next level, but maybe I just wasn't 'there' yet, and so it was kind of impossible? Like, she wasn't giving me any indication that she liked me. Her body language was fairly neutral.

It was just a matter of me talking to a girl normally, and then teasing her as much as I could and using as much kino as I could (which was hard as she was a bit quiet)

But she hadn't really asked me much about myself, so maybe she was simply not into me and so it just wasn't possibly to escalate much more at that stage without creeping her out?

I just feel as though I should have done *something* else in order to escelate the situation. Just don't know what. Change of conversation topic? Try to get her on her own for a while and then tell her I think she's cute?(although I read to never compliment a girl). Some sort of 'line' like 'you and I wouldn't be a good coulple - we'd fight too much'' or something like that???

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:06 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

It doesn't matter if she was flying out the next day,you just want to see if she is interested and it's a good habit to get into...think of it like a business ,the first thing a business does is get the contact info,not every customer is going to buy right away :D

I will compliment a girl if it feels right,you could have said something like "it's a shame you are cute ,all the cute ones I have met could not beat me at thumb wrestling" and challenge her to prove otherwise