From friends to makeout/tit play close.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:46 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

So I'll preface this, by saying I didn't learn about "Game" until around March. I met this girl at work, and she started chasing like crazy. I honestly had about given up on women, but she lit a spark in me. Talked a few weeks, she pissed me off, and my friend messages this other girl from my FB account (We'll call her Sarah HB 9). Sarah and myself became pretty good friends. Chatting each other every day. It was around this time that I ran in to one of Julien Blanc's videos on youtube and got hooked on the concept of "Game". (Started trying online dating at this point. Every meetup I've had resulted in an F-close. About one new girl every two weeks)

After a few months, I decided Sarah and myself needed to meet up. Went to her place and we pretty much hung out in the car talking for a few hours. She initiated some Kino, and I returned it. She has a boyfriend, but never mentions him at all when around me. We hung out a few more times, basically a repeat of the first meet up. After the second meetup, I had got us tickets to go to a concert. A few weeks go by. We've pretty much stopped talking at this point. I didn't want to risk my friendship with her, because she's honestly a really cool person. But I had a realization the day before the concert. "We're not talking much anymore, she's hot as fuck, go for it."

Field Report:

She shows up at my place. I sent her a message saying to come in when she got there, door's open. When she walked in, I was laying on the bed. She comes up and we talk for a minute. I go to brush my teeth before we leave, and she lays down on my bed where I'd just gotten up from. She has one of those asses that makes you just want to cream in your pants.

We leave for the concert. I initiate light kino the whole ride there. Takes about an hour to get there. She doesn't return the kino. Take that as an IOD. When we get there, it's fucking storming. So I said "Let's just stay in the parking lot. We can hear everything just fine from here." She started returning kino at this point, while we're standing there in the parking lot. I did Mystery's "Trust Test" with her. She failed the fuck out of it. Then I decided to explain it to her and what each movement meant. Then she passed every single one of them. Guess she just didn't know what to expect at first. Our favorite song played, and I got excited. Told her to dance with me. She said I was a "bad lead", so I just held her and started walking through the parking lot. We left after this and went back to my place.

She had to use the restroom. I went in and laid down on my bed. To my surprise, she came in and climbed in to bed with me. Curled up and started cuddling one of my pillows. We talked playfully for 45 minutes or so. She commented on how comfortable one of my pillows were. It's a body pillow, so it's long. I told her to share it, since it was more comfortable than the one I had been using. She resisted a little at first, but then agreed. We were pretty close at this point, but not embracing each other. We continued talking. She eventually commented asking if my arm was asleep. It was under the pillow, but not under her. I said something like "No, but this will put it to sleep" and put my arm under her and pulled her in. More talking. I turned off the lights at this point.

Eventually, she turned her back to me and started pressing her ass up against me. We were spooning now. Seemed like a huge IOI at this point, so I flipped her back over and asked if she wanted to kiss me. She stared in to my eyes with a hopeful look and didn't say anything. I said "I'll take that as a yes" and began kissing her. We made out for like 20 minutes. I then put my hand up her shirt and started squeezing her nipple a bit while we were making out. She was moaning a bit at this point. Felt like escalating further. Went for her pussy. She was wearing these pants with weird ass buttons on the side. I said "I don't remember how to undo these.". She said "Those don't need to come off." (I feel like if I hadn't said anything, and just undid them, it would have happened. She didn't physically resist at all while my hand was down there. It just meant she would have had to lead and feel guilty about taking some of the responsibility) I attempted a freeze out and this point, though it was a bad attempt. I sat up, turned on the light, and started playing with my phone. She continued to lay where she was previously not saying a word. Just had a guilty look on her face. I continued talking to her after ignoring her for 3 or 4 minutes. (Probably should have gotten out of bed at this point. Never done a freeze out before, so I was just winging it). I then laid back down next to her, and we talked a bit more again. Then started making out once more. Went the same path as before. Back to her tits. I was squeezing her nipples a lot harder this time. Her moans were a lot more powerful. It was like 3:30AM at this point. She had mentioned she needed to go to her mom's house, or she'd worry. I was going to attempt to go for the pussy again, but didn't want to come across as pushy. I walked her out. She thanked me for the night and said she had fun. I told her to let me know when she got home, as she wasn't exactly sure how to get there from my place.

She's been chasing a bit on FB since then. Way more than before. I invited her over to watch movies on Friday. She said she would love to, but would require my bed and my pillow. She also said "Is there something we need to talk about?". I said "Not that I know of."

If she doesn't flake tomorrow, I feel pretty confident I can get something rolling. Plan is to put all the responsibility on myself if something happens, so she doesn't feel like it's her fault. Only 3 things I could think of that made her stop was

Feeling slutty
Guilty about the BF situation
Cunt blood

I could feel she was getting pretty turned on right before she left. Looked up a shit load of stuff on LMR, so hopefully that'll help out Friday (tomorrow). I was expecting something like "About last night... *let's just be friends* speech". (knock on wood) Pretending like nothing ever happened and just talking like we always have seems to be working, though. Since she's chasing more than she ever has.

If y'all want to critique or offer advice, it's totally welcome ;)

Edit: She flaked.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:42 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I have been in this situation multiple times Lol. Its very tough since most of the time I share a connection with them I do not with random girls because they were already good friends before hand.

The only thing I can think of is she was on her period that night or you could've escalated once more. I think you did good freezing out then going back to making out. Very good, especially if she was into it. Nothing you did wrong except trying again and not trying to pull them off yourself, or at least start with the shirts and bra next time.

anyways, sad she flaked. Better luck next time. Would try at least one more time to get her out for sure though not too soon, but not too late. If not well maybe you will see each other again soon naturally.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:34 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
I have been in this situation multiple times Lol. Its very tough since most of the time I share a connection with them I do not with random girls because they were already good friends before hand.

The only thing I can think of is she was on her period that night or you could've escalated once more. I think you did good freezing out then going back to making out. Very good, especially if she was into it. Nothing you did wrong except trying again and not trying to pull them off yourself, or at least start with the shirts and bra next time.

anyways, sad she flaked. Better luck next time. Would try at least one more time to get her out for sure though not too soon, but not too late. If not well maybe you will see each other again soon naturally.
She actually rescheduled the first flake, then flaked again. Haha. She did have a pretty good reason this time, though. I've become a little reserved with her. Don't want to come across as too needy. Planning to leave it in her hands at this point. If she doesn't suggest a meetup in the next couple of weeks, I'll bring it back up.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:43 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Slight update: She messaged me after some idle banter through text. Said she was thinking about me earlier and we needed to meet up soon. I told her to let me know when she was free and we'd do it, she responded with a smiley face. More idle banter, then the convo went cold. I've decided I'm not initiating contact anymore. I've left it on the table. If she wants to meet up, cool. If not, oh well.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:50 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
More idle banter,
Waste of time. Turn the topic sexual.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:34 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
More idle banter,
Waste of time. Turn the topic sexual.
Our idle banter is often sexual. It's just in a very playful vibe. Not sure if that matters or not. Nothing like "Next time I see you, I'm gonna fuck your brains out." Stuff like me sending her an emoji that looks like a dick, and she responds with a hand and a face with its mouth open and tongue out. Then we'll make playful sexual comments, but none of it is in a very serious vibe.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:47 pm 
King Among Mortals

Put a slightly more serious twist on it with a personalized vibe. Making it crystal clear you intend to fuck her.

Then follow through.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:26 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Yeah man, it's time to put the nail in the coffin. The more time goes on, the more the momentum will die down.

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:08 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Yeah man, it's time to put the nail in the coffin. The more time goes on, the more the momentum will die down.
Think I should re-initiate contact? Last couple of times we've talked, I initiated it. So I figured I'd just wait around on her. Haven't heard from her in a week. Almost a month since we last saw each other in person.

I was getting oneitis over this girl, and feel like it's going away now. But she's also really hot and I want to fuck her. Decisions, decisions. lol

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:14 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Quote:
Think I should re-initiate contact? Last couple of times we've talked, I initiated it. So I figured I'd just wait around on her. Haven't heard from her in a week. Almost a month since we last saw each other in person.

I was getting oneitis over this girl, and feel like it's going away now. But she's also really hot and I want to fuck her. Decisions, decisions. lol

Initiate and get the ball rolling again

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:35 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Alright. Got it started. I'll report back with either a confirmed meetup, or another flake. If she flakes again, I'm done.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:58 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Well, I guess the momentum has already died down. I initiated contact, and was basically getting really vague/un-invested replies. Through with her for now. May hit her back up in a few months or a year.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:01 pm 
King Among Mortals

You got boring didn't you.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:22 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
You got boring didn't you.
Extremely ;)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:38 am 
The Grand Puba

I keep laughing at the term "tit play close".