My transformation journey

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:26 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hello and welcome
First of all i would like to thank anybody who is in the path of achieving greater life style and improving himself , i encourage you guys to move forward and hope you will share that encouragement with me

Secondly my English is a bit rusty so plz forgive me .

Thirdly , i am a 28 years old man from Algeria . Its the biggest country in Africa , the one between Tunisia and Morocco and its just a pathetic third world country. In Algeria, religion and traditions play an important role into shaping human interactions , so talking about sex is highly impolite with women and even in great gatherings . Shout out to my Algerians brothers , and i use this occasion to say that i am looking for any wingman who's confident motivated and passioned by advancing in life especially with women , so any guy from Algiers Blida Tizi Ouzou and Chlef hit me up we should game together .

Shot story about my life:

lets say i am not bad with women , i had a small success with them . When i was a kid my dad used to be away from us . We lived in a secluded house , my parents didn't let me drift farther from it and to make it worst , i was bullied as a kid . So i am not that social person especially with complete strangers , and i am slow at getting new friends cuz i am always cautious .( i was betrayed by two men that i would call cunts)
When we moved to where my dad worked , i lived the most painful years of my life . That transition made me feel so lonely and left away and i had suicidal thoughts too . Nevertheless, one girl a perfect 9 fell in love with me without ever talking to me ( white skin , blonde with blue eyes ) being the stupid very timid that i was i didn't do a thing even though she was my neighbor and at school with me . That same year, another girl came into our class that everybody wanted to be with . She wasn't that perfect but she fell in love with me too , i was basically the popular guy in class i was the joker so its probably because of that . One time she wrote my name and hers on the board equals love , and guess what .... i am the king of stupid ones yet again.

Two years later, i am popular again in class . Why ? because i DHV without knowing of course through storytelling and it was basically religious stories . By doing so , this girl start giving me strong IOI out of nowhere. She was an 8 and she even shared some chewing gum from her mouth. Yes i screwed up by not sexing her , and it was another pathetic loss for me .

We returned back where we used to live and at my last year in college , i met my first LTR.... and oh boy. Guys i gamed this girl in the most perfect way a PUA should . I DHV'ed socialize with the circle , teased , stimulated emotions . She was a solid 9 for me and i was her first love too . We would spend hours staring at each others eyes and her laughing and shying away from my gaze. But like you may presume , i did every conceivable mistake an AFC should not do in a relationship. Needy, supplicating , predictable ,boring , lower value i mean everything . And the breakup was so painful to the degree i felt crushed and useless without her for perhaps 2 years.

I graduated to University while she failed , the first year was so harsh on me as i felt alone . Then i started to ask myself the fundamental questions :
Why she left me ?
Why she was rude to me , i did everything for her ?
She loved me a lot but is it mine or her fault the relationship failed ?

Its back then when i learned the game . At first, i was like this is so cheesy and like dorky i didn't like the being the charming arrogant guy . After reading the M3 method, which btw Mystery is THE best PUA in history huge props for him for laying down the foundations of modern seduction , i was like this is way to complicated and algorithmic . I mean these are women not aliens , there must be easier ways around . That being said , i rarely tried to pickup . Yes i succeeded sometimes,while i failed in other situations. I am amazed that at certain moments i approached and did quiet while with girls giving me nice IOI , but i was foolish enough not to close .

I almost forgot , when i was with my Ex she encouraged me to meet a guy. He was the BF of her friend. This dude i swear is the most powerful natural i ever saw in my life. I know him , he never read a single book and has 0 skill in English . Yet , he completely slayed with women and even men . Idk , he is cool in his own skin always smiling and he walks in a confident way . He socialize a lot and give compliments to men too . He has 0 AA and pulls every girl . I regret all those days he called me to go outside for a walk while i didn't . And he never gave me true advice's , beside talking to girls and giving situational openers that's it .

Anyway, i didn't do great things while in the University and i feel sorry for the wasted time . Like i said , i am the total opposite of the natural guy i mentioned before but at a giving moment, i started asking myself this question:
What is my worth in life ? Do i like this life i am living and the comfort zone i am in ?
Through the 7 years that followed my breakdown from my ex , i never had any strong relationship !
Of course i had many occasions where i could have done something , especially when some girls approached me but i have slow reactions sometimes which has crippled my life in many ways .

Now that i am working as an engineer and preparing my Phd , i feel that i am not satisfied with my life yet again . Three years went by now , i was looking at my colleague who is trying to get girls and making some effort and some of them actually calling him on the phones .
You see i knew the game , i knew a lot but i didn't do anything . I was pissed and fed up with this and starting viewing VH1 mystery series.

Seeing an ugly crying geek get two girls made me realize nothing is impossible. Also after getting back to the game , i understood many many things i have never fully grasped before. After reading articles about being Alpha , RSD and stuff i had this shock wave through my mind . My mind set changed dramatically and my will power grew a lot . My personality shifted and improved , i am no longer thinking about people opinions and stressing myself over problems but rather finding solutions . I am also looking forward into achieving what i want in my life and embracing what i am truly . AND I AM IN FOR THE KILL

My first reports:

Day 1 :
After i made the decision of divorcing my old self , i took the first occasion from my day off work to go sarge alone. I went to a showroom here in the capital , there was this older women with great curves but HB 5 thou i looked at into her eyes in a charming way. She noticed and started orbiting around me in our way to the showroom . So, i use an indirect opener and we had a nice tchat . i kino'ed , teased , made her laugh i even brush her ass and she grabbed my arm against her chest . We exchanged numbers but i viewed her as a Fuck buddy only . That same day , i approached an HB 8 with her friend but didn't go anywhere probably because i did not hook them up .

Anyway, that same day i approached an HB 8 too but i was straight to the point asking if she was with someone and she replied that she was married which i know she was lying but didn't push further.

The HB 5 gave me what i would consider a major observation , she told me i had a very warrrrm gaze as she stared in my eye the first time we met , she said i was so affectionate in that gaze and i will be calling this method AEC affectionate eye contact . Its basically me looking with a sweet charming look. i have been told in the past that i have warm gazes by many girls , so it gave me a moment to reflect upon this

A week later:

Meanwhile, i started gaming 2 girls on facebook one of which was a normal 6-7 we met up and she liked me and fell in love with me . This girl is quiet boring and inexperienced , i was probably her first love and i wasn't that interested , i could have had fun with her but didn't want to play with her heart. The other one though which was a 7.5 was laughing with me in the net but saying i was narcissistic. We met but she was so damn cold to me , i asked why she replied this is the way she is . She ended up friendzoning me , maybe i played arrogantly a lot or surely i didn't DHV'ed that much anyway its her loss .

Day 2 :

Went today to sarge , i had no destination this time . I didn't find many girls until i found this HB 8 so cute and she had a great ass . Guess what , i was fucking paralyzed numbed blocked and AA choked me . I knew from the RSD teaching and all other methods that i was the shit , i should feel higher value than her and i am giving her a big favor talking to her but it was too damn overwhelming . I tried to raise my hands in the air cuz i saw that in a documentary about alpha male , it states that the victory pose hands in the air pumps confidence into you .
I had the choice between approching both her and her friend using a cool app called MSQRD which stands for Masquerade . It has filters on especially the face swap filter which makes every one LOL so hard . Or, use a direct opener on her . Well i approached her with a direct opener while she went for the bathroom .Its not suprising to say that I was nervous and she was too , she answer in gibberish like she has someone and i try to find a joke and say well lets be together the three of us .... she laughed and was kinda slowly walking away from me , i don't know if she was letting me try again or something but i just gave up because i felt an immense sharp pain in my stomach at that moment ! never happened before in my life

Afterwards , i didn't feel bad from the rejection its just i was accusing my self of being creepy and needy i should have played a lot better and i think Mystery is spot on with his 3 seconds rule . Anyway, i saw 5 girls walking together singing loudly and for the first time i did something and said you guys rock ! they laugh but i didn't continue on gaming them . To some of you this is no big deal but for me it helps me pushes the boundary of my comfort zone and behavior even further and helps me socialize and maximize my success with women.

An hour later, i was in the Tramway . I should point out i tried to put the AEC in my gaze all day , Annnd it work like charm . I had one girl in my nets, an average HB 6 with some teens and her mother . We felt very strong magnetic attraction looking at each other's eyes , she liked it laughed and adored it . But i wasn't interested in her but rather i was witnessing probably a powerful technique i which i had used correctly in my past . Bowden in his book on body language invite people into having that look , and his right. I did not approach her , mainly because i did not want to play with her heart. I kept on using AEC in the train in my way back home and i think another cute girl liked it i am not too sure .

This is it for the time being , i know this is not a great story to behold but it may help me keep up the pace . I will be posting my reports in the days to come . Thank you

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:03 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Day 3:
Yesterday , i approached a tiny petite girl who was grinding her ass against my hand in the train i a bit hesitant since i waited a bit until she walked out of the train station, maybe i was creepy but i was nervous for sure and she can't sprinted away from me :lol:

Day4:
I am pissed a bit about myself , i was sitting next to two girls one of which had a terrible ass . Hesitation ran deep and didn't know how to start the conversation i thought of using the MSQRD trick just to break the ice but i didn't . Next time i will

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:43 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Day 5:
This is probably the most important day of my life , no i didn't get any girl but i came to a major realization about myself . I had basically the chance to chat socially with a girl on the train just because i heard her talk about a subject i know . Thing is she wasn't attractive so i wasn't about to court her , but it was as if a barrage in my throat was holding words from getting out !! i was shocked , here was just an everyday tchitchat situation but i couldn't start it . Now i am not the kind who chats with random person i don't know , i will answer and maybe make friends with people i am a fun normal guy but as i said earlier i am slow at making friends .
Also talking to random people especially random women is nerve wrecking even if its for the sake of friendly encounters ! So everything adds up and makes perfect sense , my childhood and teen got the best of my abilities to socialize with people . I am still an outgoing dude but i don't show up that easily .

I don't have fear from rejection , but mostly fear from socializing with people and now i need to work on it . I had the chance to talk to an HB 9 she is fine but as you may guess i find all the excuses when i have the chance to.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:58 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Day 6:
I am feeling good about myself. I tried to socialized the best i can , and even had a nice thcat with an HB 8 with a fucking fat ass she works in a bank . Tried to make fun of her and teased her , i would've used MSQRD but it wasn't a good idea to let customers wait and she was working you know . Played with a child , yes it may sound weird and irrelevant but i am not used to that , i am trying to open up to strangers and let my guards down .

Also had nice EC with HB 6.5 she was cute adorable and laughed at the EC but when we were together i tried to game her she wasn't that interested idk why and i don't care anyway

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:51 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Day 7:
I went to sarge for the first time in my life Daygame style....... and i got rejected brutally.
Basically , its the first time i am out to sarge and taking my free time of the weekend to try and tests the skills that i have learned . Been watching RSD MAX all day long , and the place i went to was overwhelming with targets ... HB in fact. I got hesitant since all the targets were moving not stationary , until i used a situational opener on a 3 set but i screwed it big time cuz i wanted to show them the MSQRD app hoping it will make them laugh. What happened is that they got creeped out very fast and ran ! . Afterwards , i felt that i am begging for attention ,its not that the rejection was bad but the feeling of begging ...
I lost all energy and willpower to approach and got back home

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:34 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey guys,

So i haven't sarge outside since the last day incident , i am a bit lazy and use my free time to just chill , i know i looks like am wasting my chances but i love chill and sleep lol.

I have been watching RSD videos and a nice site called Girlschase. RSD videos had a dramatic impact on many misconceptions i had about women and game.
Some of the things RSD teaches you is not only how to game but most importantly mindsets . These are the things that RSD helped shed light and introduce in my life :

1-It doesn't matter : if you win or lose in life , you as an attractive alpha male should noy hold yourself responsible for the failures that much. How people perceives you especially women matter little as long as you feel good about yourself. Looks doesn't matter at all when it comes to game or how much you earn , it all gets down to how you feel in the moment and how you perceive yourself.

2-Persistence: it can be misinterpreted as neediness , but this one is you looking for validation and seeking qualification from a woman . If you want a girl sometimes little or moderate amounts of persistence can get you through .

3-Attractive qualities in a man : i had a great deal of difficulty understanding what women wanted despite reading a ton about this very issue. Attractive qualities of an alpha male are many , one of which is unreactivness to women shit test.

Today however, i went to meet a girl i gamed online. She liked me but i didn't see her picture so i wasn't sure i would like her . Anyway we met late when she had to get back home with her friends , and she wasn't physically my type nor did follow the same personnality that i used to be familiar with on the net . On facebook , she seemed cute nice and calm but i meet with this nervouusss loud mouth girl , she wasn't feeling comfortable around me especially since her friends where nearby . So i took her away for a moment , but still she wasn't feeling ok and predictably it infected me . I wanted the meeting to just end , she said she has never met a guy like this and that the first time is always a bit weird .
After we split up , i came with important experiences . Next time i should really escalate with girls on the phone and never rely on vocal memos . Also when meeting them , i should invite them to introduce me to their friends , if she feels the pressure is off of her she would feel comfortable and see how i react around her buddies.

I am not into this particular girl that much . Today saw this solid wtf cute HB 9 she was in a set i was struggling to approach . Was thinking of using DA after asking permission from her friends but dropped it , sad considering she was really really cute.

Another girl whose hb 6 was giving cute EC , we both laughed but i wasn't interested that much .

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:59 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Day 8:

So i have been off for some time , yesterday i went sarging in the same place i got rejected before last time . Yet again the abundance of attractive targets did not help me overcome my AA, i kept kept thinking what should i say to them and didn't feel that direct approaches were a good option so i did nothing.

But today, i approached a cute HB 8 i saw many times in the train to my work for quiet some time . She is a cute brunette cute smile tall with long hair . When i saw her i was so nervous my heart nearly tore my chest because i promised myself to approach her . I tried to calm myself and kept remembering what have i learned from RSD but it was hard. When we finally got off train i went for it Direct style. I used a TC and statement of empathy telling her i was going to work right now just like Max said but couldn't keep my body out of nervousness . She was nervous too i wasn't relaxed , she told me that she is not thinking of relationships right now just her studies , and i failed to find a joke or a tease to ease the situation. when she went to buy her ticket for the tram i let her freely , and now that i remember when she did buy her ticket she moved in my general direction.

Still nervous i tried to relax and engage with that little amount of time we had but failed . I told her to add me on facebook write it down but she said tell me and i will memorize it . I knew that she will probably not add me but i didn't ask for her number or fb wasn't feeling it at the moment .

Anyway , i am feeling good about myself i respected my word and promise i made to myself . Now that i am calm i forgot two things : the principles of amusement and abundance which i did not convey . My brain was shot down at that instant , so finding jokes to ease the situation and teasing and stuff wasn't there but anyway i will try to see her again .

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:16 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Day 9:
Today, i am feeling great not only because i am in an 8 day Nofap streak ( although edging daily) and not because i am 90 % with a new gf ( whom i seduced through FB) but because i got a number today.

Just yesterday , i went to a place to just participate to an event presentation . Although there were some nice girls but they were all taken . Its funny and irritating to watch girl who's nice btw , SPAM so much IOI to this idiot chode touching her hair smiling and fidgeting her ring . If it was for me i would have taken her outside and make out with her ...

Anyway, today i went to another event in a university here. Really hot chicks around but i was already too late for the event so i go straight inside . I sit next to this girl and i engage her . The interaction was nice and friendly and i made her laugh & touched her too . When she rose up and faced me , she was an HB 6 a bit chubby but i continued to walk with her to her car to which she kindly escorted me back to my workplace . I touch her a lot on the hands she albow me and stuff then i use the cube on her which gave as always 100 % accurate result ( he who invented the cube is a fucking pimp ) , she then ask how many girls you tested with this game to which i reply 5600000 :D .

So by the end i take her number and we texted each other . she is older than me though and she is okay with that , i can see she have thick tights nice eyes but i am not liking her that much . I was a great practice for me :)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:46 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Day 10 :

Remember the new girl friend from Day 9 , well today i went with her on a second date and i had my first kiss on the cheek not because she doesn't like me but because the place was populated . I am feeling fairly good about myself , and i got strong IOI from a stunning 8 in the train back to home which was in a 3 set, i tried to enter the set but i was to hesitant . I learned never to back down when you are giving such good IOI's especially from 2 girls in the same set

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:57 am 
New to MPUA Forum

i follow :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:36 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Wow Luzy thanks i have an admirer

Its been a while that i didn't post anything , tried to sarge here and there but it wasn't that serious. Things went a bit hot and cold between me and my so called GF as i took her to my home city . My aim was to sex her , she was nervous about visiting a city she never went to and a bit more nervous about the sexing . nevertheless i got my official kiss back than and groped her a bit ... that's it she was obviously worried about getting back home to which i obliged .

That night she was acting hot she wanted to see me on cam especially seeing me laying in bed . Deep down i thought i should refuse to do so but gave her what she wanted . fast forward a week later , i invited her to the same place we kissed but she was reluctant as she wanted to be in a more populated familiar place with me . I didn't like that ( mind you we were texting at that time ) so what unfolded afterward is her acting cold and not responding to me ( Maybe she felt i was needy and lost value or she wanted more comfort ) . We have not talked for over 15 days although she sent me a pathetic like on facebook to which i didn't reply because i believed it was disrespectful. Not sure what to do with her , but i may get lucky through instagram because there are a lot of fuck buddy options and i will post more about it soon..

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:07 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Update :

So guys things are getting interesting these last days. I have finished looking into RSD Todd latest product Women as well as RSD Max The natural . Now both of them differ in many ways and here are the major points i can summarize about them :

Women by Todd :
1-Todd is a highly analytical technical guy , his focus on detail reminds me of myself so i kinda resonate with him more.
2- Todd introduce the intuitive model of Value and comfort which is very simple very powerful to use . Basically your ability to succeed at being the lover or the provider male depends on how women perceive you in this linear scale . The higher your value in her eyes the more playerish (one night stand material) you appear to her and vice versa . Also this concept helps you know exactly what you should do in order to attract the set ( if a women is having a tough time to like you or spend time with you , she simply needs more comfort conveyed through storytelling and honest signals , if however your target is extremely pretty then its more than likely she would want you to show more and more value ). Women looking for LTR would lean toward the comfortable guy and so and forth .
3-This product has helped me for the first time open the irritating mind of women and get hold of a treasure worth of information . Like promised , Todd helps understand what is running through a woman mind and what she needs to experience or hear in order to improve things up . Also he focuses on the idea of "your actions , her emotions" which means that whatever you do will effect how she views you and it has little to do with what you have in terms of looks or anything .
4-His infields are long ...really long . About 1h30 each repeated 4 times so each time he goes through 3 breakdowns ( general , woman breakdown , non verbal ) and one uncut video . I would have wished more infields with unique situations as in with white knights and sets for 3 or more girls .
5- One interesting thing about Todd is that he let women understand what he is looking for in a relationship by being genuine and not overly insulting ( in one infield he gets a fling to bed although she gave him resistance which is interesting ) . The idea is to calibrate if she is down for fuck or whatever you are looking for but subtly .
6- Sometimes Todd bodylanguage creeps me out , he is leaning forward and acting cheesy but it seems to work just fine .

The natural by Max
1-Max is a fun funny person unlike Todd ( whom doesn't use laughter so often ) but sometimes he acts like a clown.
2-His infields are interesting with situations where his being choked by male friends of the set or picking a girl while having fever ( todd advises never being around a fuckbuddy while being sick because it can destroy your image of the lover with perfect genes in her eyes ) .
3- His attraction mechanisms are simply unconvincing , Max recommend talking about your passions and stuff that i don't think suffice to spark the attraction . Also he thinks that the more time spent with a girl the more she will get aroused and i kinda disagree for obvious past experiences i had . The passive attraction thing is not bad itself ( he demonstrate it by talking to a completely impossible set for half an hour without getting any response from them ).
4-Unlike Todd who showers you with so much technical details and gimmicks , Max's techniques are quiet few . The one i remember the most is noticing how she hugs back when you hug her .

If i am to recommend a product to someone i think it depends on your personality and the guy you resonate with the most with . I like Todd because his ideas are sane and useful and his calibration skills are off the chart . Most importantly Todd's ability to literally translate the words a woman says; to simple understandable words; is epic . Lastly, Todd emphasize on women blueprints and how their ethnic and educational backgrounds may effect her preferences of what she wants in a guy. These positive points are what Max lacks terribly , and thus he makes seducing women looks wayyyy easier than it is ....which is not.

Now that being said, i like to share my experiences so far. Remember the so called GF from day 9 with whom i had an argument ? well you see i kinda pictured in my mind the reasons why she grew cold toward me , after looking the powerful product Women by Todd. I knew that somehow; i fucked up being overly pushy with the sex subject and not qualifying the girl when she clearly wanted it later on in our last two dates . I also was conveying to her she was just a fling nothing more , which is not what she hoped for surely .
So eventually , i try to figure things out and we communicate again and we met . I bring up the subject of the dispute and she is sighting and avoiding it , but as i had already guessed she complained i was forcing the sex subject and why shouldn't we meet just for a walk and nice conversations. At this point i don't care about her , she is cute and all but i have no true feeling toward her and she turned out to be a stubborn cold woman ( the way she ignored me for a month was bad and i let her know that ). In the end , i am not sure about our relationship and i am dropping it ... for now.

On the other hand , potential fuck buddies are on the rise . Mind you , i have 2 facebook accounts and 2 instagrams . The most weird discovery i came up with is that : in my genuine profiles where i show my pictures and my daily activities i get little to no interests toward me . But in my other profiles where i am just talking about sex and sharing sexual content , requests rains on me everyday ! . I will not share any stories about any of these girls until i get a proper meeting with them , but i have to mention Todd's product has helped me understand where i am at and avoid damaging maneuvers. to be continued ....

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:14 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Update:

I have been shooting very weak attempts here and then, not worth mentioning. I had the chance to talk to a curvaceous girl in the univ where there as an abundance of sets ( all the knowledge that i had prove no use when you are intimidated like hell). The conversation was fairly platonic as my brain wasn't functioning , so i did not take it further even tho the girl was standing idle in front of me ( she kept giving me stoic faces maybe that made me uneasy ).

I should also point out that in one particular event i tried to game this average looking girl, yet again the conversation was platonic and i saw her tense up when i tried to touch her twice . My guest she was in a relationship i could feel it . I gave her my fb but she never invited me .

Anyway, i think picking up girls in an event is fairly easy compared to moving targets , and indirect approaches are much more "acceptable" that its counter part , at least for me . I saw two men trying to pick up girls , predictably they failed both especially one of them who was fairly older than the girl and was acting pretty strangely. I am stating this because it made me think how hard it is for us men to do the job . Women have this crushing advantage of getting men with doing absolutely nothing but being pretty , while us men try to build value in our lives and risking countless rejections for nothing . Sometimes i get this sick feeling of being needy and lonely whenever i try to sarge alone, i just hate it .

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 9:16 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Nothing new has appeared i my life beside some girls trying to pick me up through Facebook. But i have to say that i came up with two major conclusions these last days from my sarging ( my confidence is growing ever so slightly ) . Although these conclusions are logical and not groundbreaking they are important to me nevertheless :
1-if i girl is giving me strong EC, i have to approach no matter what .I have wasted so many opportunities in life this way and i am not gonna do it ever again . I have been wasting 10 fucking years not actually looking at girls or dismissing those who try to invite me through their IOI and believe me some girls where astonishing .
2-Don't hesitate and wish that the venue will improve or that you will meet her again or talk to her anytime soon or else you will never see her again.

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 5:13 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Aside from what i have concluded, i should also add that staying at home all these years was a pathetic move . Now that i am 29 years old i regret dreadfully the past and i hope that i will get the chance to go outside and probably meet women. I am still not satisfied with my life even though i changed my work place to a city near my hometown, i still feel that i deserve a better job and a better lifestyle as this job is constricting me with its tangling grip . For now , i will be focusing on my PhD and try to go outside more often ...