First approach ever tell me how I did

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:49 am 
New to MPUA Forum

So I was at this carnival thing with my afc friends. there was some HB8 and the afc guys what time out how they could totally get their numbers but they didn't do anything. So I was like fuck it i'll approach them so I walk up. My head just like when blank I couldn't remember any of the openings.
So in a mobully unconfident voice I said
Me um I need a females opinion on something does this shirt make me look Gay?
Hb no
Me ohh do you guys like it?
Hb ya
Me how old are you?
Hb 15 ( I'm 16)
Me cool
And then I walked off
I just got nervous I Couldn't remember anything of opener or routines or any of that. I was too nervous to make I contact or look at her so I don't know if she giving me any ioi or what her body language was saying. So in closing I guess I'm happy I approach them Need to work on not being nervouv and staying in the conversation and not running away.
So that was my first approach after finding out about pua. Was that good or bad for my first approach ever? And any other tips would be appreciated.
Josh jay

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:28 am 
English Muffin

Well, at least you did it

But it was indirect and you prematurely ejected and ran away

Now if you were to put your balls on the line and tell her you approached her because you found her attractive, then this will do wonders for your confidence even if you do not get her number. Approaching girls like this will out some hairs on your chest and you will probably score dates if you have a nice look and clothes by default.