Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

Post subject: My Garden Journal
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:55 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Greetings & Welcome to my Garden Journal,

Nick: NextStep
Weight: 190 lbs.
Size: 1.68
Body Complex: Strong (If scale from 1 to 10, it would be a 6 i've got some muscles).
Others: White, intense brown eyes, funny guy (in most of cases), Maybe im pretty face idk tbh.

My Arsenal: Strong approaching, Hard Kino, Hard Analysis.

Weakness: Not so much talk ( I mostly act ), Weak Body language, Weak Routines or None (I talk about whatever comes to my mind), I don't care about what people think, but i do care about what my friends and Family thinks.

Goal: Enjoy good times with girls including sex and friendship, and who knows maybe i can find some love thing on the road.

History of my Life: I can approach to a girl wihout problems, i even can talk to her, but after that maybe i say things that she doesn't like and her interest is gone.
Most cases in what i get Laid or get a girl is when i have the opportunity of Kino Her, but by texting or talking never happened, that's why i hardly have a girlfriend even being a good looking guy wich is tearing me down at this age, i feel like an empty bottle sometimes.

Finally i hope you guys comment and tell me what could i have say or what im doing hella wrong.

So let's go,