Pick-Up Journal (Hedonistic Lifestyle)

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 6:38 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I am starting this pick-up journal with the intention of looking back a year from now and hoping that there have been positive changes.

It's been a month since I broke up with my 1-year girlfriend, and this was honesty the only girl I actually loved among all the girls I have been with. I won't bore you with a long grandma sob story regarding the relationship, but basically she suggested the break up because she had depression issues and didn't want to drag me down (Could be an excuse because of some other guy who knows). I didn't fight or anything and agreed with her request calmly because in the long run I would suffer. Last few weeks have been hell, but slowly it has begun to get better.

Now that I am single again, I am trying to spend more time developing myself to become a better pick-up artist this time round and hope to receive input from you guys. (Your experience, reading material, training regime etc)

So...some basic information about me first. Doing relatively well in a well-known school. Tall. I don't think my experience with girls so far is considered extensive compared to most of you here (Does that make me an AFC lol). Dated maybe 20 girls so far, make out with 30+ (sometimes in clubs), had an ONS only once and basically been in 4 relationships (But I honesty only consider the last one a legit one the rest were more like flings)

I am 23 this year, and hope to improve on these areas:

- Get more assurance regarding my life and future by doing well in school (Working on it)
- Get a better body by gyming
- Improve conversation topics by reading up on psychology (always been interested on this topic)
- Improve social life (I just got into this clan association thingy but its more for connections for my future
career)
- Be able to get HB7-10s constantly (My ex is a HB8) and hopefully form a rotation. But basically my end goal is to find someone with qualities good enough to make me stay in a healthy and happy relationship.

How I will achieve this:

- Prioritize my studies above all things and try to get a scholarship by the end of the year
- Exercise and gym at least 3 times a week by following a program
- Approach girls as much as possible during the day (I am trying to cut down club/night game because it can be quite expensive so maybe night game will be a once-a-month thing)
- Explore dating apps

Basically I hope that at the end of all this I can really improve as a person and develop my inner game.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 2:55 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

3 May 2015

Been busy these past few days, I still have a week+ to go before school ends officially. I have no choice but to resort to dating apps due to time commitments. Other things in life are going well - School is okay, following my exercise regime strictly, and I just got offered a free lance design job from my tutor for the coming holidays and have managed to secure another part time job that is brainless but pays well so I can have enough money for the holidays to game, but at the same time still do work related to my field of study.

So back to the dating app - managed to get quite a fair bit of matches but some of the conversations died after some messages back and forth. I have only managed to get it going with 4 girls so far.

HB 7
Design student. I started off with a neg and surprisingly she took it well and so we began talking. Really hit it off probably because we are both design trained and have some common topic. After the opener I didn't really pull any game and was just enjoying the conversation. We talked about drinks and stuff and she asked me what my favorite drink was etc and we agreed to meet after I am done with my school stuff. Should I continue texting her in the meanwhile? Will the attraction die off?
(N-Close)

HB 7.5
Half-Japanese girl who is working as a nurse. Rather cute looking but honesty speaking the conversation is rather boring and I had to put in some effort to make her laugh and stuff. Managed to N-close regardless, but due to the nature of her job her replies take quite a while. Still trying to see how it goes from here but I can smell a flake coming.
(N-Close)

HB 6.5
Still a student, her photos were great but I managed to stalk her on fb due to a mutual friend and was let down after seeing other photos. She's studying the same course as I am but in some other school so it became a common topic and we were basically exchanging information to see what our own respective schools were doing. She was going to work in the company that I used to work in too. Got bored of her tbh after the comfort building phase, might just drop her. Only managed to get her instagram not even sure I should get her number. How do you guys approach this? Do you just get the number of the girl just in case even though you are not that attracted/interested in her?
Instagram close

HB 6.5
Very young, 18, works out in the gym. Conversation was funny and flirty from the get go. We been playing games and negging each other but her replies take quite a while and so is mine, due to school work reaching the crux point. Will see how it goes from here.

That's basically about it.

HB 7
Kinda ironic though that once I started using tinder (been using it for 2 weeks) a few days later a girl texted me whom I don't even remember her name told me that we met on a dating app a year ago (Tagged or something). She tried to meet me once and told me to find her immediately but I was busy then. This time round, she told me to find her and chill immediately too and I was like I don't even remember how you look like. She sent me her photo and asked for mine and was still insistent to meet up. It was around 11 p.m. I sensed a booty call, so I went anyway. We drank a bit at her condo, played some games, ran some light kino and we started making out at the pool. Things got heated up so we decided to go somewhere more hidden (I believe this is where I messed up) because the walk to a private staircase was too long and the tension kinda died off. We continued to make out, and clothes were starting to come off halfway but some random weirdo taking photographs of his boots below us by a few stories kinda spoiled the moment. (Who would take photos of his boots in the middle of the night???) I heard the noise, went to check, demanded to see his camera to ensure no photos of us were taken and forced him to go off. (This tension part probably was the 2nd mistake because it killed the mood. again). We began again but I could tell she was uncomfortable and she had work early tml so we decided to call it a night. She probably wasn't turned off enough too as I rushed to finger her before making her fully wet due to the noise the guy was making before. Basically this girl sounds a little bit scary cause she has that DTF vibe and I probably would be mindful with protection if I ever get the chance to fuck her. We didn't text each other ever since, but she will probably contact me again when she's horny.
K-Close (What's the term you use for somewhere between K-close and F-close?)

Pointers for the past week:
- Ensure better logistics
- Better escalation (Take time to turn on girls before rushing to sex)

Things I could use some pointers with
- Should I bother with HB 7 and below or should I go for HB7 and above straight away? I haven't have much success with HB7> so far and I read somewhere that one should acquire the skill to sleep with HB6-7 and move on progressively because it takes a while to develop game
- Should # close always be the ideal goal (in terms of dating apps) even if you are not that interested in the girl?

- Hedonsitic out

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 3:09 pm 
King Among Mortals

Why so serious? One man's 6.5 may be another mans 10. Bed the girls that make your sticker peck out.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 6:11 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey heywood thanks for the reply.

Yeah I agree I shouldn't be picky as of now, should just try to bed as many as possible and improve my game. The better HB can come later.

On a side note I have been feeling resentment for my ex because I remembered some of the ways I was mistreated by her. We text like maybe once a week and I didn't bother replying her last message. Break up was probably was blessing in disguise.

Can't wait for school to be over so I have more time to game. My game has always been more on the night/club game so I am really trying to switch things up.

I also remember reading somewhere by a highly skilled PUA who said that in night game you are fighting against hundred other dickheads and the girls are also on high alert and he mentioned about how day game might be more effective. The reason why I am cutting down on night game is also to cut down on my correlation between alcohol and game.

Any good read on day game to recommend?

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 5:55 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

15 May 2016 (Saturday)

So I am finally done with school. However, I have began working part time for my tutor (related field) and I took up another full time job (Cancelled my other part time job) which pays really well. I probably will earn more money than my peers this summer holidays so its cool. Funny thing is I got the job cause I met my friend last night for impromptu drinks. Really goes to show how important it is to know people - hopefully picking up girls can help increase my EQ for this. Was extremely busy last week so I didn't post but I am trying to post very week from now on.

Anyway....I think I have a case of oneitis. Regarding my ex.

So basically I tried to fight for her again yesterday (must be out of my mind) and she didn't reply. A talk with her on SPAM a few days ago led to this. She mentioned things like "we were not compatible", "You don't understand me" and "I never loved you but I liked you enough to be with you". So it wasn't just depression that caused her to break up with me, in fact she says she doesn't feel depressed without school now. Basically I did lots of things for her but she treated me like shit so I really don't understand why I am still hung up on her but it is what it is. But now, at least I don't feel guilty about not caring about her depression and moving on becomes a clear direction.

I will get better.

I deserve better.

And I will find someone better.

Had a talk with @tindermagic, he suggested for me to take the no fap challenge to reap its benefits and I agree, because I have been fapping like crazy due to stress last few weeks and somehow my mind always drifts to her when I do it (physical association I guess). I will try to cut it down slowly in segments (2days, 3days,1 week, 1 month etc) So basically the last few days in an attempt to move forward I have been doing:

- No Fap Challenge (Day 1 completed)
- Gym session completed
- Doing my freelance work, got a good job
- Might be going backpacking soon

Supposed to meet a girl tonight (not from tinder just someone I used to know) but I had to cancel because I had a last minute SPAM meeting for my freelance work. By the time I was done my girl - friend asked me to go clubbing but I was really too tired to go. My friend in school asked me for drinks last night and wanted to introduce me to this girl but I ended up finding my other group of friends instead because I didn't have time to meet them during school. Had a fun time drinking yesterday actually, school and my ex has sucked up too much of my alone time the past few months.

Had a few more matches in tinder, but I haven't exactly been pushing for things. Went clubbing with schoolmates a week ago after submission. Approached 3 girls or so, but only 1 was keen to talk, but she refused to dance with me and was playing games so I left halfway when she was still talking. ( I don't really like to take shit from people if I have a choice ). Like I mentioned about the girl in my the post before, I didn't enjoy myself at all when I was making out and sucking her tits because there simply wasn't any emotional connection. Unfortunately for me, the case of oneitis is taking away a lot of my motivation for girls (Even though I have the basic skills for getting girls). So in an attempt to move on I have

- Deleted all the photos of us
- Threw the things and cards she made for me in the store room

Things will get better. I am trying to focus on myself first, enjoy my time drinking with my buddies and gyming to improve my body image. Hopefully by the next post I would have recovered enough to enjoy my time with girls. Basically, right now I am trying to rebuild myself and improve my self-confidence. But of course, any advice regarding dealing with oneitis would be greatly appreciated.

Hedonistic Out.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 1:17 pm 
King Among Mortals

Good.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 4:17 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

16 May 2016 (Monday)

So I went for a job interview today that my friend recommended during drinks and the money is really decent. We are still in training phase now, and will officially start working the day after tomorrow. Basically, the job scope is to do handover of apartments to rich clients (It's some super expensive apartment). However, due to this, the clients can be really nasty as warned by the boss. But I really see it as an opportunity to control anger, improve EQ by walking them through their apartment and maybe even make some rich connections (Probably wishful thinking of my part) so all is good so far. We will see. I choose to remain positive.

Before the job begun, my friend told me that he heard a girl is working with us but told me not to get my hopes up too high. So I didn't and honesty speaking wasn't interested and motivated in girls like I mentioned in the previous post. However, when she walked in, I gotta admit that she's pretty hot. I won't rate her with a HB number because recently I read Mark Manson's book and he had this theory about how once you rate a girl HB7-10 etc you kinda put them up on a pedestal and make it hard for you to approach. So you either rank her 1 or -1. 1 equates to worth approaching and -1 means don't bother fucking her you won't enjoy it. Doing so screens away low quality girls and saves your time on approaches. Mark Manson's Models really resonated with me when he said that be who you are and find the girls compatible with you. I couldn't agree more. I am career-driven and a focused/ disciplined person in my passion or interests so obviously I wouldn't want to be with some college-drop-out-drug-addict clubbing girl with a hot body because we really wouldn't be able to communicate at an intimate level. I think his book is quite good, definitely a recommended read, kudos to tindermagic for introducing it to me.

So basically, we went home and I was with my friend and another colleague. We were on the train and my phone batt was low and I was on my way to another meeting for my tutor's design project. I asked them for a charger but they didn't have it and they saw the girl sitting on the far end of the train and asked me "why not you try asking her?". I was like why not so I went over to ask for a charger but she didn't have one and her batt was running low too. We ended up talking and she ended up getting up from her seat and I told her hey you can just sit down I am gonna find my friends soon. Then she realized my 2 friends are there. In the end, we end up moving back to my friends to sit down but she didn't talk with the 2 of them and I ended up talking with her the whole trip. When I got up at my station and had to leave she seemed rather shocked (We live near the same area but I couldn't go home with her because I had the project meeting in the other direction.)
and we said see you tomorrow. Basically, shes pretty with make up and relatively smart and came from my university but in a different faculty (She seems a little bit too pampered though).

After that, I left with my friend and the other colleague and my friend was like "man the wolf is back" (He used to club with me and witnessed my antics and I simply told him that I wasn't really running any tricks I was just being myself. (I didn't tell him about the focus on myself due to the break up though.)

After a tiring project meeting (I woke up at 4 to do the design project work and left home at 8 for the apartment work only to end at 6 and go for the design project meeting from 7 to 10) I went home. I took her number from our group chat and texted her (does that count as a N-close lol) and the conversation was fun and went back and forth and was rather interesting. I just talked about random stuff though. I told her I had to go and ended the conversation at a high note, not because I want her to want more from me but simply because I was tired and wanted to train lol.
N-Close (Fuck it Gonna count it lol)

It was a rest day for my gym session so I simply did simple sets of push-ups and crunches before continuing reading Mark Mason's Models. The book also kinda help me realized the things I want to do but never acknowledged their existence (Backpacking, reading and writing were lost interests and the book also reminded me of accomplishments in the past not related to woman at all that made me feel good). I highly recommend this book!

Things going good so far for me:
- Got the high pay job
- Doing design job relatively well (This is not so much for the money it sucks but to score points with my tutors for better reputation among other tutors in the years to come in my academical life)
- Following my physical training
- NO FAP Challenge (3 Days)
- Finding more peace, slowly moving on (I really do hope I recover)

Maybe I didn't exactly lose my motivation for girls, I just haven't been going for the good ones enough. Let's see how this one goes, I wanna get more girls too. Probably might hit the club this Saturday. By the time I finish off the free lance design project money will roll in for me to game.

I am going to be the man girls are attracted to; not the man that has to go out of the way to attract a girl.

- Hedonistic Out

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 8:07 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

18 May 2016

The Truth and Oneitis

Things were going well. But I made the mistake of stalking my ex and found her having 3 posts on tumblr talking about how "I Love You" (obviously not for me) Apparently she got together with this guy best friend who she was always with. My anger overwhelmed me and I confronted her. We talked for a bit, she got together with him 1 month + after our break up. She insist the break up was not because of him but her issues, but only recently somehow they clicked. (What bullshit lol) Either way, my hunch was right about the other guy. Some times it is wise to trust your instincts.

So I feel like shit now.

Got her to change up her tags and stuff so I cant find her blog. Went to the storeroom to find the cards she gave me and went down to burn it. Deleted everything about her and blocked her off. I got my closure. Now is really time to move on.

- The girl I met in work turned out to be attached
- Tried texting the "fling" I had from dating app but she didn't want to meet
- Lost all the tinder girls because I was too busy with work and didn't continue the conversation

Sorry to disappoint people who have been reading my stuff. I was doing well but this shit happened. I am sad, but not as sad as I expected myself to be. But I am still sad regardless. I can't cry somehow, because deep down I knew I didn't really love her. We couldn't connect. She didn't understand me and I couldn't understand her. Still, this issue still counts as one of oneitis.

I could use some input on how to get over this. And I will. Trust me.

- Hedonistic Out

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 8:18 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
18 May 2016

The Truth and Oneitis

Things were going well. But I made the mistake of stalking my ex and found her having 3 posts on tumblr talking about how "I Love You" (obviously not for me) Apparently she got together with this guy best friend who she was always with. My anger overwhelmed me and I confronted her. We talked for a bit, she got together with him 1 month + after our break up. She insist the break up was not because of him but her issues, but only recently somehow they clicked. (What bullshit lol) Either way, my hunch was right about the other guy. Some times it is wise to trust your instincts.

So I feel like shit now.

Got her to change up her tags and stuff so I cant find her blog. Went to the storeroom to find the cards she gave me and went down to burn it. Deleted everything about her and blocked her off. I got my closure. Now is really time to move on.

- The girl I met in work turned out to be attached
- Tried texting the "fling" I had from dating app but she didn't want to meet
- Lost all the tinder girls because I was too busy with work and didn't continue the conversation

Sorry to disappoint people who have been reading my stuff. I was doing well but this shit happened. I am sad, but not as sad as I expected myself to be. But I am still sad regardless. I can't cry somehow, because deep down I knew I didn't really love her. We couldn't connect. She didn't understand me and I couldn't understand her. Still, this issue still counts as one of oneitis.

I could use some input on how to get over this. And I will. Trust me.

- Hedonistic Out
New pussy is the Band-Aid. Time is the medicine. Even tattoos fade Bro.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:31 am 
New to MPUA Forum

5 June 2016 Sunday

I am getting better in terms of recovery from the break up. This is probably due to keeping busy with other things in life. So far a few good things have happened:

- Received my grades and they were good, got 1st Class. There's a very high chance for me to get the scholarship now.
- Finished off my free lance design work. We kinda got worked to death near the end, money is shit but the experience was worth it I guess
- My full time work is going okay apart from the 1.5hr travelling distance. Its 8.30 - 5.30, tiring but stress-free compared to my design work.
- Just submitted the time sheet for both jobs, will get the money soon which I will use some of them on clothes to get a better overall image.
- Had time to hang out with friends for drinks and stuff. Gosh I have forgotten how good it feels to have freedom!
- Close to finishing Mark Mason's Models, I gotta admit this book did help a lot in this period.

I went out on a 2nd date with a same girl recently. I approached it like a friends kind of thing but she dressed up with contact lens and everything and looked pretty beautiful and kinda dropped subtle hints about dating. She knows what she wants in life - which I believe is an extremely attractive quality in a girl. (I have no time or tolerance to help a girl find herself) But she's a bit of a workaholic too, very much like me, which might not be healthy. The conversation was nice, but I honesty don't think I am ready for a relationship now. I might just want to focus on my own things first. I am still open to going out with girls though, just without pulling any of the heavy game I used to pull.

All in all I feel much better now. Sure, I have nights where I feel like shit and get nightmares and stuff, but its not on my mind all the time now. I have plans to go Bangkok with a friend, and from what I heard pick-up there is extremely easy. But he's considering bringing his girl along which might create some inconvenience, so I am also considering travelling alone and going backpacking after the Bangkok trip before school starts. I have been gyming too, but some workouts are cut short due to lack of time every now and then. Trying to work on that.

In conclusion, things are truly getting better!

-Hedonistic Out

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:21 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

21 July 2016

Wednesday

For the past few months I have been focusing on myself: working out, doing projects and earning money. I haven't actually have the time to really go out and game, even though some friends have been kind enough to introduce me some girls. Few matches on Tinder, but my focus on other things actually made me cancel those dates. I did go out with a same girl on 3 dates though, but it was then I realized I really wasn't looking for anything serious or long term.

After ending off a project, I went to drink at a club with a friend where his mates were at. It was fun, there was this hot babe who was really trying hard to suck up to my friend cause he's a big shot at the company. Her boobs were big and she was already tipsy and half of her nipple was sticking out due to her low cut dress. My friend and I had a good laugh about it. We went smoking and my friend was kind enough to clear off and isolate me with her. Pulled some game, was getting some light touching flirting but a guy came out of nowhere and introduced himself as her boyfriend lol. After that we end up drinking with this hot babe's friend and everything and I figured it was probably hard to pull her tonight. As I was talking with other girls I also texted a few of the girls I have and an ex-date started to text me back.

Apparently my ex-date is attached now but her relationship isn't going smoothly and she was whining to me about how bad of a boyfriend he is and she wants to break up but he threatens to commit suicide so they are still stuck together. She told me she was actually around my house area and asked if I wanted to meet and talk. Sensing the booty call, I finished off the drinks with my friends and left home to meet her around my area. We sat at a park to talk for a while to see how each other is doing for the past year then it started to rain. I asked her to come to my place and watch some shows while we wait for the rain to stop.

We ended up watching some porn reality game show which she suggested and slowly we ended up having sex. I gave her a good time and she was trembling like crazy at one point and pretty much wanted to continue fucking for the whole night. Due to both my commitment and hers, we ended up leaving at 5 AM in the morning to get breakfast and separated ways. After that, she texted me "Thanks for the great time ;)" and tells me that she will message me after I told her I am not looking for anything serious right now. Looks like I found myself a fuck buddy.

Either way life is good, got over my break up and even though my desire for girls and effort for game isn't all all that strong now, I am focusing on other important things like school, work and exercising. I am relatively happy as of now. To better days ahead!

- Hedonistic Out

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:20 am 
New to MPUA Forum

6 August 2016

Saturday

Korean Girl K-close First Date

So I went out on the last weekend before school reopens - time for girls will cut cut short with the commitment of school.

I had to go for this army physical test in the afternoon as it is a yearly affair in my country. I was initially bumped out about it because it crashed with the date and there was no way to reschedule. Failing it also comes with the dire consequences of coming back for remedial training for 10 straight weeks on weekends which I can't afford to do so because it is a ridiculous waste of time. Fortunately, I have been training so I was relatively ready for the physical test. Managed to pass it, and was awarded a decent amount of cash due to the army policy. I also really enjoyed meeting one of my old friends in army and we chilled for a bit. I had to rush for the date afterwards but going through the intense physical test and being able to pass it made me feel good, which kinda prepared me for the date. Sometimes life is amusing in how simple turn of events can shift a negative attitude of a person into a positive one.

The date was with a Korean girl who was 2 years older than me and only stayed and work here for about a year. We met on tinder. Her English wasn't really that good so there was a little bit of difficulty communicating both on phone and in life, so I was strategic with very simple flirt messages and conversation topics. We had dinner, conversation was turning stale, so I quickly brought her to this park where we could sit side by side. She asked me to draw her because she knows I am a design student, and we ended up playing a game where we tried to draw something and make the other person guess. I did some light kino and initially she wasn't receptive(Korean culture maybe?). There was this instance where I pulled her hand when we walked across the road and was holding her hand and she let go. Took a while to build comfort, took her to a few locations to make it seem as if we spent a lot of time together.

Thought the game on this girl was probably gonna fail, but after being in the park where it was dark with only a few people walking around, I managed to k-close her after kino-ing and simple push and pull. Been a while since I K-close on the first date. Whole process only took 2 hours I think? I tried to go for the kill and offered to send her home but I could tell she was a little bit uncomfortable, so I stopped after a few attempts. Maybe She will get buyer remorse tomorrow, I don't know - but I figured this girl probably needs like a few more dates or so to F-close.

Best take away from not just this night but the whole of today was how a negative feeling can soon turn to a positive, so it is really best to keep thinking for the best to happen and stay cool.

Ready for school, here goes!

- Hedonistic Out