I think I went too far, how to recover?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:59 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hi guys,

About the girl: I have been texting with her back and forth for a while, yesterday we when on a date together, I did a little kino, nothing much just touch her hand a few times. Me and her have a lot in common we both train a lot (gym), we watch the same tv shows and love the same sports.

So today she texted this:

Her: Hey, here is the link for the tv serie I was talking you about, so if your interested you can watch it
Me: Who is this?
Her: What do you mean, who is this?
Me: I know...I was just being an ass
Her: Uhm. Seriously I was really insulted :|
Me: hahahahahahahaha so it did work
Her: You are really funny..... (sarcams)
Me: I sent her a picture of her contact details on my phone where I added to her first name (Super important phone number that I should not forget)
Her: Lol. you just added this to make me smile !
Me: No, no it's there since the beginning :)
Her: If you say so
Me: I'm for sure watching an episode before getting to bet!
Her: Your not bind to, have a goodnight !
Me: Thanks you too ! :)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:45 am 
Read My Book

It was a little "young"..

But whats your question here? What makes you think you went too far? Explain where you think you went to far. And give this a read for your next date: closing-and-day/topic189168.html

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:00 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

What I want to know is if my joke was too silly and I should apoligize for it. If not, how long should I wait before texting her back?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:10 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
What I want to know is if my joke was too silly and I should apoligize for it. If not, how long should I wait before texting her back?
1. Never apologize.

2. Whenever you have something flirty/seductive to say, or a meetup to arrange.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:10 pm 
Read My Book

Quote:
You shouldn't wait at all..

Nothing you did was wrong.. It was a bit childish, the whole " who is this" but it wasn't a deal breaker. We teach assume attraction here, so in situations like these you want to assume things are going well until you find out whether or not they are. I.e. an unresponded to text or unreturned phone call.

I say call her up, talk to her and set up the next date.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:51 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I was considering calling her, tho I would like to have some insights about it. Don't you guys think it would be weird if I phoned if since the beginning that we have met it was always by text or in person that we talked? How do you guys decide when it's time to alternate with a phone call , by knowing that in these days most people communicate by text?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:55 am 
Read My Book

Quote:
I was considering calling her, tho I would like to have some insights about it. Don't you guys think it would be weird if I phoned if since the beginning that we have met it was always by text or in person that we talked? How do you guys decide when it's time to alternate with a phone call , by knowing that in these days most people communicate by text?

By not overthinking, nor being overly concerned about what some girl we barely know, that hasn't proved herself or that we two shits about is going to think, and by being a man and just calling and not giving a fuck about the outcome because we can easily create a new situation like this one for ourselves.

You're killing yourself with the thinking and trying to be mr. perfect. The best way to ruin things is to try real hard not to ruin things.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:16 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yesterday, since she likes tennis while a was at the tennis court I took a picture and sent her by saying it would be fun to play togheter soon. Didnt get any reply from that, so at around 12 a.m went we hit 2017 I sent a fake mass text wishing her a new year. She replied by saying thanks you too. What should be my next move?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:07 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
So today she texted this:

Her: Hey, here is the link for the tv serie I was talking you about, so if your interested you can watch it
Me: Who is this?
Her: What do you mean, who is this?
Me: I know...I was just being an ass
Her: Uhm. Seriously I was really insulted :|
Me: hahahahahahahaha so it did work
Her: You are really funny..... (sarcams)
Me: I sent her a picture of her contact details on my phone where I added to her first name (Super important phone number that I should not forget)
Her: Lol. you just added this to make me smile !
Me: No, no it's there since the beginning :)
Her: If you say so
Me: I'm for sure watching an episode before getting to bet!
Her: Your not bind to, have a goodnight !
Me: Thanks you too ! :)

Her: Hey, here's the link to that tv show I was talking about, so you can watch it.
You: Cool, I'm going to watch it tonight. You're welcome to join.

Done.

Wait.

A girl opened the door for you and you acted like you have no dick.
Quote:
*cringe*

Act like you have a penis and ask her to hang out.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:33 am 
Read My Book

Quote:
Yesterday, since she likes tennis while a was at the tennis court I took a picture and sent her by saying it would be fun to play togheter soon. Didnt get any reply from that, so at around 12 a.m went we hit 2017 I sent a fake mass text wishing her a new year. She replied by saying thanks you too. What should be my next move?
Did I not just say call her and ask her out? you're over here sending photos? How do you ask for advice, don't listen, and then ask for more? You're joking right?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:46 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

How many days did she text you after the first date?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:58 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Did I not just say call her and ask her out? you're over here sending photos? How do you ask for advice, don't listen, and then ask for more? You're joking right?
lol. It's like he ate a bunch of sugar, spazzed out, and just couldn't digest the advice.

Apparently many of these guys just want to "convince" and "vibe" with girls over text and phone rather than just asking them out like a man would.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:40 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Yesterday, since she likes tennis while a was at the tennis court I took a picture and sent her by saying it would be fun to play togheter soon. Didnt get any reply from that

Yeah, it was creepy. You not asking her out, and the photo of a ghost tennis court is not a good look.

Quote:
so at around 12 a.m went we hit 2017 I sent a fake mass text wishing her a new year. She replied by saying thanks you too. What should be my next move?
Send her some photos of the mall.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:51 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:

Sorry, I agreed, I should have acted on the advice. I guess I was hoping I wouldn't have to call, to get things right again with her. I finally did call her, so I'm back on track thanks to all of you for the advices!