Tyrion's Journal

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests

Post subject: Tyrion's Journal
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:04 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi, I'm Tyrion. For GOT fans, you'll that he's the small slick talking dwarf that punches way above his w..height. In some ways, it's good to be like him; never let your short(hahaha)comings get in the way of life, keep improving, and hold your head damn high when people tell you to get the fuck out of their face.

I'm 2, maybe 3 times his height, but when you read these posts, maybe you can try to imagine what a non dwarf Tyrion would be like. I wanna keep getting better at what I do, challenge myself daily, and overcome shortcomings I may face.

I read game way back in 2008, and it really changed my life, and the way I approached things with the opposite sex. But mentally I was still stuck in AFC mode, old habits die hard I guess. Had some successes here and there, and I am pretty damn proud of them given that I thought I was gonna a virgin. lolol. My count is currently at 4, if you look at flings that have some elements of physical intimacy (kissing/petting) the counter goes up to 7.

I'm currently based in Abu Dhabi, working as a project manager. I'm 24, and it's great to have the change to get overseas exposure so early. There's a pretty large 30+ sized pick up community here, and I'm sarging with them on a regular basis. It's fun.

These are the things I wanna work on over the next few months:

General
humor - great to have for pick up, the workplace and everyday conversation
Open groups, random people whoever - builds social dynamism, makes sure you're in state
run both day game and night game
Build attraction - so much can be said about attraction. But escalating touch is key for any engagement, and that is what I will focus on

Tangibles
Build up strength and physique
No more stuttering in speech
Hold deep eye contact consistently, convey confidence and engage girl better

End goals are not important now because it's kind of a satisfaction drug. You put it down in writing, and it feels like you've achieved it. Not gonna do that. So I'll be focusing on action, troubleshooting and new insights gleaned.

Wish me luck,
Tyrion

Post subject: Re: Tyrion's Journal
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:25 pm 
Read My Book

Welcome to the forum man.

Just stay consistent!

Let me know if you have any questions.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:31 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Today I went sarging with a couple of friends. We have a lot of fun all round by posing challenges to each other. The first one we had was to walk to random girls, look her straight in the eye, raise your hand out, and ask for a dance. The first one who gets a girl to dance, wins and gets a drink. None of us got drinks but it got us warmed up really quickly. I think for this exercise to work, you need high energy, smile widely, have open body language, and get her attention before moving in. Will try this next time. After that you could run all sorts of routines, start with basic get to know, negs (i have to be honest with you, but your shoes? Look awful), DHV (personality reads from her clothes) and pull to the bar. Throw in a couple of innuendos (let's have some R rated drinks) and you can go in for a kiss close.

There was a girl standing alone in the club and I approached her. We had some small talk and she was really polite. I asked to dance but she said she was cool standing where she was. Looking back, she was definitely DTF. She was by herself, just looking around and stood by me even though the convo went dead. When I excused myself to find my friends, she asked to "bring them over here!" I just said let me find them first and left. -.- Shoulda stuck through that one a little more. I think the issue was that I didn't do anything interesting so that she'd be attracted to me. I shoulda done like the 5 questions with her or ask her what she thought about the clubs guys (turning it sexual, getting her to invest her opinion). And done a little role play. Role play adds dynamism to your game and it's light-hearted, yet it can turn sexual. Since it was her first time in the country I could have done a little role play. (Welcome to the country! Let me take you around. Act like a tour guide, show her blah and then tell her she has to see the beach. Once isolated, things could move pretty fast form there) She was cute, but not super hot, so she didn't have the same bitchiness that other girls have from fending off horny guys all night. She was probably lonely too, and a little on the conservative side. I am pretty sure some guy went home with her that night. Might have been me if I played my game better. Next time.

Anyhow, there were a bunch of girls who were dancing, and my 2 friends and I approached them. It went quite well actually, they seemed to be happy to have us around. I ended up with a pretty average looking girl, but I guess since I just started night gaming proper, I rolled with it for the experience. I ran the usual ice breaking questions with lots of kino and high energy. Again the convo went dead. And she didn't demonstrate that many IOIs. I think my convos are way too generic. They are good for day game, but in a high energy setting such as a club, they are a waste of time. I think you need to stand out in clubs, either through your attitude, your body language, how you hold her interest, whatever. Next time round, I will lean in to speak into her ear, give her some personality reads, ask her to rate me, ask what she finds attractive in a guy, pull to the bar for drinks. Also my creepy friend kept hitting so much on the other girl she got incredibly uncomfortable. I tried to diffuse the situation and told her that it's normal and that's just the way he is but he's actually a really nice guy. Looking back, perhaps it would have been better if I said that he just broke up so he was feeling a little off. That would validate the creep and maybe even convert it to sympathy. Anyway, they eventually left together, but I think I left an impression enough for her to give me her number. (; Number close for the night. As a side note, I plan to take a little more notice of how girls dress. It will tell a lot about their personality, and given how much effort they put in, I think it is a great opener and DHV at the same time.

Later we were out in the club. My friend, let's call him Jamie, introduced me to this girl, Missy. She was a little drunk, so convo was really relaxed. I held very strong eye contact and had very relaxed body language. I went for the hand hold while we were talking and she did not pull back. IOI (; Asked about the rings she were wearing, cause they were really quite nice. Had unique designs and exotic coloured jewels as main pieces. She started talking about honesty or some shit, cause my friend and I were just having a lot of fun BS-ing her + friends before that. We told her we were brothers, but that's impossible, cause he's Egyptian, I'm Taiwanese. We said we both were from Taiwan LOL. So I said okay u want honesty, I wanna kiss u right now. She was like okay on the cheek. So i gave her a kiss. (; Then i said okay i want a kiss too, she was cool and she came to kiss me. At the last moment, I turned my head, and she fell for the age old high-school trick guys used to play on unsuspecting girls, and we lip kissed for the first time. I said that I was gonna marry her and such and she was really cool and played along. "You're funny" She laughed.

Enter the girl cock block from the bench. She told missy happy u are "married" u are a beautiful girl etc, but to me she said "u? not so sure" and flashed me a dirty " i know you're hitting on her look". And then she negged and gave me shit a couple of times which waylaid me. I guess when you game, you should expect cockblocks, it's not gonna be smooth sailing. So it was very good exposure for me. No number in the end cause she really tilted me, but you know what? This kind of thing is not gonna get me down any more. My social skin just thickened by a few scales, so thank you cock blocky Australian girl.

Honestly, I should have screwed that and continued with Missy. She didn't pay the cock block much attention either. Should have got her to go up a yes ladder. Pose for a selfie tgr. Stand up and do a marriage dance or some shit. Get my friend to take photo of 2 of us and kiss her while we are at it. Then isolate and take a walk by the river. Hold hands, talk more BS and make out. Maybe even go find a toilet somewhere LOL. Lots of stuff, but hey, many more night games ahead, so all that can be put to good use.

Last point for the night. Why do girls go to clubs? They know there are gonna be creepy guys who will hit on them. And they may not like it. But you know what? They may not like getting hit on, but who doesn't like the idea of guys hitting on u? It shows that you're attractive. That you're worth something. It builds your self worth. So guys, next time if you are thinking of approaching a girl just do it. You may just be a number on her counter, but what you are doing, is helping her. And if you do it in a nice way, and stand out from the crowd, she's gonna love you for it.

Prior to this, I had my reservations about game. Anything from it's bad for you, it's not actually you, you're not being original, you're using someone else's content. Well firstly, an analogy. A quarterback learns how to play from the coach. And he gets better from there. He may have raw talent and ability, but he still needs coaching to get better. As confident as he should be putting on a show, and not letting his opponents get the better of him, he has to continually learn. This is what separates those who make it far, and those who eventually give up. Game is like the foundation men should have in the dating scene. From there you can develop your own personal style. But just like gym sessions, foot drills, and one heck of a mental psyche, you needa get your goddamn foundations right.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:10 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:

Just stay consistent!

Thanks for the welcome bro! Yeah i have a question! How many women on average do PUA moderators/you sleep with :P

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:25 pm 
Read My Book

Quote:
Quote:

Just stay consistent!

Thanks for the welcome bro! Yeah i have a question! How many women on average do PUA moderators/you sleep with :P
A day? A Month? A Year?

I can't speak for any one else but myself, although a few of the guys are in relationships so theres that.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:44 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Did you know pressing control + W closes your tab? Now you do. Along with my tab, my post I spent the past hour typing got wiped. Fuck you Firefox.

These are the points I want to work on for the next few days:

Increasing attraction - I am socially fluid, I make small talk easily, and I am pretty good at engaging people. However in terms of attraction, there is much I can learn. Firstly, I need a shift in mindset. Girls enjoy sex as much as guys do. Having this internal belief will help reframe your interactions with them. Secondly, physical touch. Thirdly I will spend 45-60 minutes learning some routines that incorporate aforementioned touch and intrigue.

Get a peacock piece -Perhaps a necklace. My sense of style is good, but it's time to be larger than life.

The goals I have for the end of the year are:

Sleep with 4-5 girls - This would involve approaching them everywhere. On the streets, in the mall, opening group sets, opening at least half of the clubs women. this is my stretch goal. I will be leaving at the end of the year anyway, so there's practically zero risk.

Engage with team members at work. I want to build my network. Their friendship matters too. Also I want to be tougher with the people I manage.

Cooking. I want to try at least 15 new receipes.

Honestly, this was going to be an encouraging post. But I'm just fucking pissed that my elaborations all got wiped along with my fucking window.

You see, the basic skeleton is there, but the mark of a good reflection post is one that inspires you to action. Your general message is the same, but one is dry; the other encourages, uplifts and makes you feel good that you wrote it. Ah well. That good reflection post will have to wait till next time.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:18 am 
New to MPUA Forum

It’s been a tough week. Had a bout of one-itis over a girl I kissed closed, and did see relationship potential with. We had an insta date the first time we met at the mall. HB 7.5, slim, black hair, wearing a blue spaghetti top that exposed an black tattoo on her left back. She had a cute face with nicely done eye liner. She was at a supermarket checkout counter, and I was with PUA joe.

Joe came up to me and asked “dude are you gonna open or can I?” I said “no bro, this set is mine.”

“ok man :) ” he replied. Joe was a pretty attractive guy. Sincere and down to earth. The kind you’d be friends with even if you weren’t united by your common pursuit of game.

Turns out HB 7.5 was new in town. Openers aren’t pivotal in attraction or seduction, but I’ve always got really smooth ways to open a set. She was spending quite a bit of time at the counter; fumbling for change, trying different credit cards, and she spent a good 5 minutes there before she left with her groceries.

I was just standing on the outside, playing it cool, and standing confidently, as I knew this was going to be a good set. As she walked by, I made a passing comment:

“That was a reallyy long time at the checkout counter”

She smiled, heaved a sigh, then started lamenting about how this was a new country and experience for her; she just landed on the same day we met.

She seemed really happy to have met me. Maybe it’s because I’m quite a natural conversationalist, or she watches too much television where a stranger sweeps you off your feet in a random chance encounter and you guys live happily ever after. Either way, she was responding well.

In day game it’s really important to get involved; to move beyond the formalities of the typical ice breaker questions and to start acting as if you guys are friends or a couple already. This is what many would chemistry, and it’s achievable by judging the situation and her facial expressions. This shifts her frame from “this is a random guy I met” to “wow holy shit we get along so well”.

So I noticed she bought quite a bit of stuff in a shopping cart. I asked to take a look, and teased her choice of foods for being too healthy. Then made fun of an expensive body sponge looked much more like a toilet cleaner, telling her she was taken in by the well-designed label more than anything. She frowned, but realized I was right.

Now that I look back at the entire interaction, it was way too friendly. There were little elements of escalation. Not enough sexual teasing, physical escalation was too timid, bordering on what friends would do. 60yoc proposes the green yellow and red model, and to progressively work toward green. I was probably at yellow, and I didn’t push it enough to green. No excuses, I will learn from this, next few approaches will be less harmless, more natural physical contact. And more corny routines to build attraction. Chick crack they call it. And from experience, I know they really differentiate you from generic guys. Adds an element of mystery to you too.

Anyhow, we went on an insta date and she didn’t have any plans. I did tease her as we shifted from location to location. Looking back, I should have made better eye contact with her when we talked.

So it was getting late and she had to go back. We hugged and I kissed her on the cheek goodbye. I was like fuck this shit let’s go for the lips, but she was like “no no!” damn. :/ I was quite happy that I went for it though. If I built enough physical comfort, a full kiss close would have definitely been possible.

Anyhow, I was busy the following weekend with other friends. So I was not able to meet her, though she did propose going to the beach and hinted at having brunch together. The week after that, I believe the attraction had fizzled out, the hook point was lost. The time between her text responses got longer, and it was evident she was losing interest. I’ve dropped her now, which is sad considering that our first encounter went well. If she does hit me up again, she’d have to earn back my interest.

There are still traces of AFCism in my thoughts. But that will soon go away. I now accept that I am living a new life and that I have come a long way.

There are other girls I am texting. Went on a friendly date with 1. Will update next round on the outcome of that.

Apart from routines and experience, a new area that is critical to for game, and my career, development is EQ (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/0 ... d%3D415893)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:05 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

For the past few weeks I’ve interacted with PUAs. More so than I ever have before. It’s been great exposure meeting people at different stages of progress and seeing different styles. PUA Scottie was the most recent one I gamed with. He read body language well, and was very systematic and logical with his approach.

His conversational style however, is what I really want to pick up. It is unique, authoritative and communicates confidence very attractively. Typically I target women by themselves in day game, where you have their full attention more or less. Scottie was able to engage group sets and women who were busy with other activities and this opens up a world of opportunity. I plan to game a couple more times with him to learn his ways.

Gaming with friends really makes a huge difference to your progress. You don’t just learn; you’re motivated by their success stories as well.

There are a few things I want to work on this week:

Increasing attraction - I am good at establishing rapport, socially fluid, and well-adjusted socially. (There are certain aspects EQ wise that I can work on, but more on that later) However in terms of attraction, there is much I can learn. Firstly, I need a shift in mindset. Girls enjoy sex as much as guys do. Having this internal belief will help reframe my interactions with them. It also leads to you to being more comfortable with… (2nd point) physical touch. Physical touch is very natural in human interactions and it builds attraction, without the need for verbal escalation. Touch breaks barriers and makes things much more comfortable. I will constantly find ways to close the physical gap in my approaches. Thirdly I will spend 45-60 minutes learning some routines that incorporate aforementioned touch and elements of intrigue. Routines are awesome, and you can use them as a skeleton for your approaches, they are not rigid or definitive. You can play around and customize them.

Get a peacock piece -Perhaps a necklace. My sense of style is good, but it's time to be larger than life. When you stand out, you’re interesting; you’re seen as a potential mate, not a generic friend.

With these things + field experience and learning from other PUAs, I would be one heck of a force to be reckoned with. ;D

The goals I have for the end of the year are:

Sleep with 3-4 girls – At this point in time, there are gaps in my conversational ability. It takes time for me to number and full close girls I meet, but I believe with fine tuning and lots of field experience, this time frame will decrease. I would definitely have to approach everywhere. On the streets, in the mall, opening group sets, opening at least half of the clubs women. Target: 1 quality approach daily. This is my stretch goal. I will be leaving at the end of the year anyway, so there's practically zero risk.

Engage with team members at work. My career has just taken off. I want to build up my network, so I have people I can count on. Not just professionally, but close enough to have friendship on a personal basis. I do want to go far at work. Part of the reason is financial, but a large part is really being the best I can be. To do this, I will demonstrate that I’m capable & I can be trusted to get things done. This with a dose of EQ and people management will go a long way.

Cooking. I want to try at least 10 new recipes. Cooking is fun, this is kind of like my rest and relaxation activity, good if I can get girls to come and cook with me ;) It’s also an opportunity to exercise creative discretion, something that’s less common in work. Maybe develop 2-3 specialties out of these.

The mark of a good reflection post is one that inspires you to action. A bad one is shallow. Your general message is the same, but one is dry; the other encourages, uplifts and makes you feel good that you wrote it. It is also specific and measurable. This is what I try to incorporate into my life and posts. And it’s served me great for the past year.

I’ve gotten 2 kiss closes and more than 7 number closes in the last 1 month, I can’t wait to see what else this city holds ;D

-Tyrion

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:27 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

this post marks the revision in journal format. Lengthy posts with short ones in a scrum format of:

Number of girls approached:5
Number of # closes:1
kiss closes: 2 girls kiss me on the cheek, 1 girl allowed me to dance with her
make outs: 0
full closes: 0

things done well:
went from really low state to high, social on Friday night
my confidence has greatly increased amongst friends. i am able to converse with them, tease them and turn their own words on them. Am enjoying their company much more, and having friendships like they are supposed to be. Have SUITS to thank for this. :P
teased girls and did less of fluffy questions like where are you from, what do you do etc. Had some pretty good runs when I pretended target was my little sister. and we will drink cool aid and play swings in the park. Also on another girl approached (she actually isolated me!!) teased her and told her she will have to pay me as I was lost and found officer helping her to look for her friends. That was a very good set, could have gone for number close (kino was very extensive, and held to me really tightly when we were walking around. she was cool when i kiss her too and she gave me kiss goodbye) but then i just left.

Areas which improved:
My frame overall - hold eye content, very relaxed & confident when talking to girls
ability to have back and forth teasing in a convo, dealing with shit tests, confidence speak
maturity of thought - girls do not respond to logic or when you give up power. they respond to attraction, how they feel.
approached hb 8s and 9s with great ease. had decent convos with them

Areas of opportunity:
incorporate masculine talk that stirs up their femininity: use words like babe, flirt, talk about her appearances, drive for closes and make your man-to-woman interaction clear from the start. not just a fun guy or friend, but as a man who has sexual intentions, with some ambiguity to keep things exciting. A little like Vitaly and my natural friend who always teases sexually lol.
push and persist - when conversations die down, it is an opportunity to wing it and communicate sexuality
kick habit of excessive deliberation, have snappy, well weighed decisions- so there is more time available, things are addressed in a timely manner, and risks associated with delays are totally nullified (other guy comes along, she leaves with friends).
inner game - just as a point of note. The subtext you have when you go into a set or interact with friends & people around you.
accept my identity as a PUA - Time to embrace it fully.
all this said, people matter - and it's also time i embrace and start treating them like they do

next steps:
seductive kino - the claw, caressing hand, caressing waist, face, wait for her to caress back
isolate girl
target make out
full close with FB arrangement with some dating elements
quit smoking - Not for anything but to be healthy. Have a target to complete 10k under 60 minutes.
approach 2 girls every day, screen them persist & attempt pull

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:09 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

8 nov

In a marathon run, the toughest part is at the 60 to 75% mark, when you have come a long way, yet the end is not in sight. This is the key defining moment that separates the high performers from the average runners. Average runners at this point lose steam & slow down. High performers know that they have to push on, ESPECIALLY since others will be slowing down at this point.

I feel this is the same as game. You must persist, at the 75% point you have made good progress, but yet to have full closes. This is the key defining moment that separates those who make it to the other side, and those who drop out and say that it is not for them. I know for sure that the end is somewhere around the corner. And knowing that, I shall increase efforts instead of decrease them.

Today did not manage to approach 2 girls as mentioned. Tomorrow I will do some supermarket game to make up for these 2 sets. :)

On the plus side, today interactions with peer group at work went really well. I joked with them and responded more wittily to what they said. Also my visibility and status in the company is growing by the day. Have an interesting project I am heading now & that's real fun. So on the work front, things are going GREAT. :)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:03 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Well after a long hiatus I am back posting.

Had a gf for 6 months. Took a break from game. It was pretty good while it lasted.

Anyway, I am now in a new country in Asia. And with new country comes new goals. The girls in this country are not so big into the idea of hookups; there at least needs to be some amount of connection before they finally sleep with you. I will not be lulled into this type of thinking. I believe by activating their feral instincts, you can get a close within 1-2 dates (with the help of some alcohol).

Over the past 1 year, my confidence & problem solving ability has grown EXPONENTIALLY. The technical aspect of game is important, and there is still much to learn there. But the general aspect of game: changing yourself so that you are attractive in your own eyes, meeting & attracting women has progressed enough, that i feel fantastic when I think about it.

Previously number closes would put me over the moon. Now, I am more or less able to secure day 2's with girls. I had 4 kiss closes & 1 f close in 5 months. In the next 3 months, my aim is 2 full closes.

How? Of course you have to clock your numbers. You only get good when you get out there and clock your numbers. I realized that if you go the rational route, appealing to girls with things like status, wealth, etc. you put them in dating frame of mind. It's fine to hint that you are a man of value, but using that as your sole approach will give you limited results.

The best way, to seal the deal, is to FIRE UP THEIR EMOTIONAL RESPONSE. This is the area which I believe is a great leverage point. To achieve this, I will focus on:

the halo effect - girls respond to you really well if you send across good vibes
teasing - injects fun, raises your value, integral to push/pull
sexual injection - solidify man to woman interaction
breaking the touch barrier - touching them in a sensual way

goal wise, either through my social circle or cold approaches, I will engage 2-3 leads per week.

Roughly I believe the ratio will boil down to this:

Cold approaches: 2 per day
warm leads: 5 per week
day 2's: 1 per week
full close: after 2-3 day 2's

the challenge I believe, is balancing all this with my work. Which will occupy a good portion of my time. Mentally, you will not naturally be able pull yourself out from a productive working state into a strong sexually attractive state. I think this is just one of those things you have to cultivate over time. Warming up by getting social and sending good vibes to random people on the street, that I believe will help a ton, so that almost always, you are in a socially ready state. :)

Today I am working to secure a day 2 and a day 3. One from a cold approach on the train, and another from tinder.

Interesting thing about this country is that text game is really important. You gotta strongly communicate sexuality then rapport. The upside? Once you set that up, the day 2 becomes quite a walk in the park.

Wish me luck,
Tyrion

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:53 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

1.5 Year Review:

General
humor - great to have for pick up, the workplace and everyday conversation
ACHIEVED I was never really a funny person, but now I am able to inject jokes into conversations naturally. It is really very encouraging when I look at my journal, I see that the things I set out to do come alive and become real habits in my life. Whats next? I think just keeping this up and learning from others. Also, to be a better story teller. Beyond humor, I would like to perceive things that make people go "aha!". Have new ideas, new concepts, speak things that make great sense. Challenge my ownself to apply my mind. Not just for gaming purposes, but because like humor, I think having a sharp mind reflects well on you. Hope this will build up nicely over the coming months.

Open groups, random people whoever - builds social dynamism, makes sure you're in state ACHIEVED I have made it a habit just to say hi or good evening to whoever I run into on the street. That has helped alot. I don't hesitate opening anymore. The action has become a habit, but of course content and delivery varies depending on my mood. Whats next?
run both day game and night game - ACHIEVED day game yes, night game less so Whats next? I would like to make night gaming a habit. SNLs are much more likely with night game. At least night game once a week.
Build attraction - so much can be said about attraction. But escalating touch is key for any engagement, and that is what I will focus on ACHIEVED I touch girls very naturally now, even without thinking. Whats next? I have gotten

Tangibles
Build up strength and physique ACHIEVED I have put on 3kg of lean muscle mass Whats next? Have just got a mass gainer. Wanna pack on serious muscle, then get shredded model beach-bod 8) 8) 8)
No more stuttering in speech ACHIEVED I may pause, but my sentences string very nicely
Hold deep eye contact consistently, convey confidence and engage girl better ACHIEVED

Stats:
Lifetime total lays: 7
Lays in last 6 months: 3
Kiss closes: 23
Kiss closes, last 6 months: 6

Have achieved 100% of what I set out to do. Wew. Was honestly expecting maybe 70-80% success rate. but 100%? Goes to show that setting goals is much more powerful than we think.

Whats next?
Approach more and hit my numbers: at least 10-15 approaches per week. Leave them positive with a good experience. From 10-15 per week, have a new date every week
Night game at least once a week: When night gaming approach at least 5-10 girls. Aim to kiss close and then same night lay
Physical proximity: I need to get up close and personal with girls. Project socio-sexual vibes
Build her compliance: Now one of my issues is that I have some trouble screening. So I waste time with girls who are not interested. I will build her compliance by asking her to do small things: Take photo with me (give the model face, pretend that we are models doing a photo shoot. e.g ask you know how to look like model? U just have pain expression on your face, like someone just hit you. Here let us try) , help me hold my drink, record me as a talk during a video, pretend we are youtube stars travelling round the bar (parody of youtubers who travel round the world)
Role play: Pretend I am a talk show host, she is on the show to win my affection and she has to say nice things about me. Tell I can be her secret boyfriend as long as she does not lock me in her basement cause she is too attracted to me. Tell her is really easy to make movies. Ask her to close her eyes, spread her arms, you come round, hug her from behind and ask her to say "Jack I am flying!!!! Jack I am flying!!!!"
evoke emotional response: tell her I live in a castle on the weekends with 5 wives, but week days I keep things simple and live with family. Lets go to the playground, you can be my little sister we sit on the swing and drink kool aid every day. Then we can build a fort/tree house and share our first kiss inside and be the cool couple of the neighborhood.

Now I see where I need to go. It will be a fun, topsy turvy and super charged 2017. :)

Till the next post,
Tyrion

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:50 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Just stay consistent!

A day? A Month? A Year?

I can't speak for any one else but myself, although a few of the guys are in relationships so theres that.
is a good question eddie how many girls a pick up artist sleep let's say a month? Im not asking your score ok just an average number based in your experience,maybe your answer can encourage us to achieve that number or at least try.