field report. failed night

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:06 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

hi all. sorry it's been a while. last week there were no sarging opportunities, the two weeks before that my mother and brother came to Germany so I had no opportunities, and the week before that I pussied out honestly.

So I went out last night with a friend of mine. we're both exchange students in Germany, he's from Slovakia, and I'm from America, so bonus points there (especially for me, because girls love practicing their English). I have like zero confidence or experience, although now thanks to this stuff I have a theoretical knowledge. he's in the same skill level, but doesn't know about the community.

so first I met a girl that saw me in school a few times, but wasn't in any of my classes. Samuel left when he saw what was up. she approached me and was very drunk. it was going pretty well, but I didn't do anything besides talk, so once the conversation went stale some other people approached her and I pulled out of set having failed. the window might've been open, but I'm not really sure there.

then I approached this other set of four. two of them were really into me and Samuel, but one of them convinced them to go. I don't know what her problem was, but she was pissed at us for no reason.

then we approached a two set that was sitting. I recognized the signs right away, but Samuel really wanted to sarge them, so we went. just as expected we could hardly get a word out of them, and they didn't seem all that interested, except when I said I was American.

then we sarged a five set, and Samuel took the others away so I could be one on one with the target. it is the most embarrassing thing. the window could not have been more open, and she was by my standards really hot. I never closed, and eventually someone else approached her as I crashed and burned once the window closed.

the first really drunk girl approached me later and the window was wide open, and same thing I pussied out.

grand total: either myself or myself and Samuel sarged 3 sets, and I was sarged by one girl twice. in total there were two times that the window was open, and i'm kicking myself right now for not kiss closing. I am really pissed that I had opportunities and didn't take them. I have become a pretty good conversationist, and approach anxiety doesn't make me shit myself anymore (exaggeration. I have never literally shit myself while sarging).

this seems to be a recurring theme. I can think of 7 distinct other times in this past month where the window has been wide open and I didn't close. I have to do something about this. from what I've read it seems kino is the answer. I had absolutely zero kino last night, and in most of my failures. any other information about the kiss close dilemma would be most helpful.

to look on the bright side, I know I can. the girls want me. it's all about me not having the balls, and not about their disinterest. I'd much rather have the problem be me than them, because I can fix myself.

I don't know if I'll get another chance to sarge this month. today I can't stay out too late because of a football game tomorrow, and this Friday I go home, and living in a boring suburb, there will be zero sarging opportunities until I get to college (I'll be going to purdue, so if any1's in west Lafayette, indianna hit me up) I also heard that there was a lair in west Lafayette, but I haven't been able to find it on the internet, so if any of you know about this please tell me.

Jaffa cakes out

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:22 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

You gotta be really good at failing before you can succeed.

I actually don't care about failing. To me, failing is not trying. I don't care if I approach 10 girls and get NOTHING. I'm literally focused more on the fact that I actually just approached 10 girls, which takes serious balls.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:58 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
hi all. sorry it's been a while....

Jaffa cakes out
You are attending Purdue? That is impressive man. Congrats.

Yeah get this success/failure mindset out of your head. When me and my boys go out the only "outcome" we technically have is to have a good time. Because we all enjoy talking to women, that tends to be an activity we will partake in as well. But you shouldn't feel pressured to "pull" all of the time. You can meet new people, practice being more social, make friends, learn new things.

As far as escalating with girls you are interested in, the only thing to "learn" is how to be more uninhibited in your desires. You shouldn't feel ashamed expressing yourself sexually. If you don't feel authentic connection with a chick, it's not a big deal. Either you didn't dig deep enough, or she was lame. Either way easy come easy go.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:08 am 
English Muffin

All that generic self help stuff crap

", you have to fail to succeed" , "sometimes you win, Sometimes you learn bla bla"

But you know what, it helps and it is totally true. You're doing fine OP, keep at it. Don't stop at 20 approaches every 6 years for the love of God

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:27 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
All that generic self help stuff crap

", you have to fail to succeed" , "sometimes you win, Sometimes you learn bla bla"

But you know what, it helps and it is totally true. You're doing fine OP, keep at it. Don't stop at 20 approaches every 6 years for the love of God
What happens if you only cold approach 20 girls in 6 years? Does your penis invert and become a vagina? I'm confused.