Natural Gaming in Poland

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

Post subject: Natural Gaming in Poland
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:52 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

So instead of using the usual routines and canned material i have been crossing over to natural gaming. Its actually going pretty well. We are at this hotel at a sort of Hostel right? Anyway so I am staying at this hostel and the Czech chick invites me over and to her room. At this point I am hoping she has hot friends because ( i grade very harshly ) but she is a HB6. We go in and there is this beautiful blonde chick (HB9) there along with this other dude his girlfriend, a brunette, and some fat chick. Anyway so we go out to smoke. When we come back we just kinda chill there and I'm engaging the whole group right? So I am getting shitloads of IOIs from the redhead. I get a lot from the HB9 blonde as well and fuck i wanted to go further. Im not necessarily the most expeirianced of PUAs but I no longer consider myself in the category of an AFC. So my problem is how do i get rid of the redhead in a nice way... Shes pretty nice and I dont want to hurt her.
Also, having some moral troubles.. Kind of need advice with that as well. I have a girlfriend but recently things have been going downhill. We went on a break a few weeks ago after she went to visit her ex. This guy was like her soul mate or some shit, but he got drunk all the time and bitched her out constantly. The break was something she said she needed because she needed time to think. Pretty much she didn't know if she wanted to stay with me or if she wanted to go with her ex. So after a week or so she said that she was done, and that she didn't want to do us anymore. I to that just wished her the best/ happiness with that guy. I'm not an asshole. Even if what she was doing was completely unfair to me i didn't want to be a dick. Before all of that we were super close. For the first time ever I had actually fallen for a girl.
So after I sent her a bunch of stuff pretty much as i said before wishing her good luck and shit, she said she was confused and apparently leaving me didn't feel right; it wasn't as easy as she thought it was going to be. So we ended up back together again. When I messaged her stuff like "Haha I love you babe :**" she would ignore it and well pretty much I was certain she didn't feel the same way anymore. After a few days she blocks me on all social media for no reason. The whole break thing made me feel like complete shit and so did the blocking me on social media bullshit. That's why I decided to get over my oneitis and go sarge. Then I just don't go on my Facebook for a few days and boom. My inbox is flooded with messages from her saying how sorry she is.
So now I'm at this hostel with the HB9 that diggs me and I am not sure what to do with myself. Please give me some solid advice on what to do with the redhead and what I should do about my girlfriend.
-Morgofryxx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:23 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Guys I could really use some help/advice.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:36 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

*UPDATE*
So I got pretty hammered last night. I was with the HB6 redhead I talked about earlier, one of my students, my buddy and his girlfriend. I went on a beer run and when I came back I downed my 3&4 beer that night. The HB6 drank like 2 more beers as well but it was actually more like 1 since my buddy split them with her. Anyways I know what you guys are thinking. As PUAs were not supposed to drink or alter our bodies with any kinds of drugs, but ehh I wanted to get fucked up lol. So at like 2:30 in the morning my student left to our room (he hadn't drank but was tired) and I decided to stay over because i didn't feel like going up stairs :P. So we put the 2 beds together that were in the room and all 4 of us laid down and I honestly just expected to go to sleep. The HB6 starts getting awfully close to me touching me and stuff. Anyways she was pretty much on top of me and I was a little under the influence, which usually makes me horny and yah I start making out and stuff for a good 30 minutes... We were too tired to do anything else. In the morning I left and now I'm on the shitter writing a field report ;). Idek guys now that im sober I have no intentions on going further with the redhead HB6 but there is a natural mystic flowing through the air and who knows whats going to happen... Hopefully nothing though xD Anyways other than that Im pretty pumped because a group of people from Uzbekistan just arrived. Are Uzbekistani chicks hot??? That is the question. I have been dying for some new pussy :] Oh and the HB9? I have no idea what happened to her because I havent seen her since the day I posted this topic :( OK OK thats that goodday sirs ;)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:52 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

*UPDATE*
So I did it again guys I fucked up. I promise you however this is the last time you guys are gonna hear about an HB6 redhead, or for that matter anything less than an HB7. Last night she came to my room, she invited me over to hers and I was like ehh wtf why not. I was just going to take a break from sargeing because I planned on sargeing today. So we left my room and went to hers, went out for a cig, and she wanted to go to bed early so we could do stuff when her roommate fell asleep. And we did. She started kissing me and shit and I complied (I think thats like the best word here). I was getting really bored of just making out. Like I was getting annoyed to be honest, whenever I went from "rubbing" her inner thigh to trying to get some pussy she moved my hand away. I finally got her to start stroking my cock, but she did it super slow, and then after a while she said she was tired and wanted to go to sleep. I layed there for a few minutes and then pretended to have a cough attack and said I needed to go get a cough drop. Classic me :D ahha.
Anyways after I left I went to my room to get my backpack and ipod. I was going to go on a beer run. I met the HB9 blonde I mentioned earlier sitting in the lobby. I asked her if she wanted to chill and we did. There were 2 other chicks in her room (just fyi). After like 30 minutes I asked if I could use her window to go get some booze. I had quite the adventure guys. Like really it was pretty great. I had to avoid the dude who sat in the booth in front of the hotel who made sure no "outsiders" got in. So in other words I had to hop a fence. As exciting as that was my fun did not stop there. When I made it to the liquor store I saw a police vehicle and tweaked balls. I probably should mention that the drinking age in Poland is 18 and I am not exactly there yet.
I kind of just kept walking and when the police turned right I did an about face and went back in the direction of the store. I bought me a 4 pack and started going back to the hostel.
Super duper right? I have my booze avoided the cops/ 5O and the dude at the gate. Now I just needed to hop over the fence one more time and I would be gucci. It was not that easy.
I ran into 4 skinheads who I thought were going to beat my ass. Surprisingly enough they kindly asked me for a US dollar equivalent of 25 cents. I was so relieved. I picked up the pace and made it over the fence and back to the hostel. The window to the girl's room was locked. The lights were off and I knocked and knocked and no one came to open it. Then all of a sudden I heard voices and saw a group of "caretakers" that were there to like supervise us walking somewhat in my direction. I fucking jumped in the bushes. I hid there for a good 5 minutes. 10 minutes later I tried knocking on their window again and they let me in. Apparently some bitchy caretaker came into their room and told them to close the window because they knew kids were using it to get in and out of the hostel.
So after a beer or so 2 more chicks came through the window... (reminds me of narnia.. lol idek) One HB7 the other a solid HB8. I was the only guy there and of course I did a hell of a great job keeping them girls entertained. Unfortunately no pussy or tongue action for me :/ haha naw I did finish the rest of my beer and since it was like 4 in the am I told them I was gonna dip on out.
So that is that :) hope that was enjoyable and not boring, I certainly had a hell of a time last night.... maybe not with the redhead HB6 but fuck her lol anyways goodday sirs ;)