Euphoric! AFC Success!! 4 Closes

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:52 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Ok I may not be the best story teller in the world, hell I'm probably the worst. But today was euphoric! I approached so many women with, and ended up with four closes. Now as an rAFC I am feeling elated about this. Now I'll only keep getting better, and better as time rolls on. This is the first field report I'm typing, so bear with me please. Without further ado I'll start my story.

Today, started simple enough I had to run a few errands and expected to go home and read, but it quickly turned around. My ex-girlfriend had called and said she was in-town and wanted to know if I was free to hang out with her and her friends today. Since I didn't have anything better I said sure and prepared to go to a festival. Now when I arrived I learned something highly valuable. If you're practicing day game GO TO EVENTS. I believe I'm an introvert by nature, so the massive amounts of people were overwhelming, but there was an abundance of beautiful women walking around. I managed to depart from my ex and her friends for a moment and went around to attempt to game. I spoke with Eddie Fews a few days ago and he mentioned that to get good I had to make a certain amount of approaches a day, so with that in mind I set to talk to as many beautiful women as I wanted. I don't believe in canned openers, so opening about 10 women with situational openers really kept me sharp. I failed, a lot, but I wasn't upset, and I realized that to get better I'll take a lot of losses. I also met a bunch of old friends who wanted to hang out later tonight (more on this later), so I had some rest periods between approaching. Eventually I met back up with my ex and proceeded with my day.

My best friend was in town too, so I wanted to hang out with him, and we ended up going to a bar. At the bar this guy (Guy 1) was talking to a girl (Petite, beautiful dark caramel skin, fiesty eyes and an angelic smile) I'll call her HB8 and her friend HB 7. I see my bestfriend talking to them along with (Guy 1), so I just walk around and see who else I can open. Eventually Guy 1 and HB 8's conversation goes stale, and they're just standing around for a few minutes. I begin to talk to Guy 1 about some mundane stuff, what do you do, where did you go to school and I was able to add HB 8 into the conversation. Eventually the conversation shifted to just me and her, and Guy 1 left. I remembered reading Gambler's book the natural and remembered the three stages, Energetic, Deep and Seductive (paraphrasing). So I started off with a lot of jokes, teasing, push-pull and taking a line from rapper J. Cole "We talked about her dreams you gotta start off with something." So I asked what she want's to do what's she's passionate about, why she's passionate about it, what made her pursue it, so on and on (Haven't mastered the seductive stage yet). Just so happens my best friend was still talking to her best friend. Eventually they asked what we were doing later, and we mentioned going to another bar, to which they replied that we seem fun and they'l follow us.

So we head to another part of the city and see two girls walking to the bar (it's a long walk if you want to park for free). My best friend parks my car, I jump out and I rush to catch up with them. Initially I act like I'm trying to pass them, but I leverage that into a conversation. Two beautiful girls, both voluptuous with lovely smiles and exotic hair (My target's hair is beautiful so I'll call her Exotic). I ask them what brings them out so late, what bar they're going to so on and so on. Eventually my friend catches up and I introduce him and he takes the girl who isn't my target. So this girl is grabbing me, rubbing my back and everything, and I begin to think about what Eddie and the book "Art of Seduction" say. Genuine compliments go a long way. So for almost a minute I just showered her with how sexy and beautiful she was to me, and she kissed me on my cheek. When we arrived at the bar, HB 8 texted me so I had to number closes Exotic. She asked me to send her a text, and 5 minutes later she sends one back and we're in convo for the rest of the night.

My best friend meets some girls from school, and chats with them. So while he's talking to two of them I'm talking to her other two friends and number close them saying I'm thinking about having a small party tonight. 5 minutes later everybody I met tonight is texting me what's the plan and what's my address. Realizing I've met wayyy to many people, and don't have nearly enough alcohol at home I decide to pursue HB 8 instead, and try my luck. So my friend and I tell HB 8 & 7 that we can have more fun at my apt where I have drinks, hookah, the works. So they drive us to our car, and follow me back to my apartment. After reading Dragula's post I tried to play Ring of Fire to add the sexual tension, but they said its too late and they didn't want to get too fucked up. They were really surprised, and ask do I just bring random people to my apt all the time (if they only knew :D ). So they leave after a few shots, my friend is drunk af by this point, so I walk them to the car where HB 8 says I should text and stay in touch with her.

So that's my night. I realize it's not the most exciting, but it's new to me! What started off as being a simple errand and day in the house, turned into me running all over the city meeting BEAUTIFUL women as I go. I'm always in my head and only in the recent weeks have I been able to get over approach anxiety. I have never been able to meet random girls and bring them back to my apartment without my roommate doing all the work, so this is a HUGE step for me, and I'm bouncing off the wall. So, while it sounds like I was severely calculated today I really just let everything flow to be honest. Everything I've read in the past sort of popped up randomly in my head at the right time. So my advice is find a friend who's on your level or better and wants to game with you, PUA or not. Now I just gotta learn from my mistakes today, learn how to play Ring of Fire, and keep getting better.

P.S. Since this is my first field report to, tips and advice are MUCH appreciated. Thanks!

- Huey