New to this, tips?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests

Post subject: New to this, tips?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:07 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

So on our first date, we went to a movie. I got my hand wrapped around her over her shirt and gave her a kiss on the cheek at the end of the night. On our 2nd date we has drinks at 2 clubs and danced a little. We made out for a little with tongue a few times near the end. When I first saw her I gave her a hug and a quick grab of the ass and then released. Near the end of our date my arms were wrapped around her tightly while we were standing and I moved her hair a little and kissed her check while I was holding her for a few mins. Tomorrow, we are seeing Magic Mike. What progression tips should I use? (Midway in the date when I kissed her on her neck she pulled back and said no) but I haven't gone back to that yet. Also, when I was holding her near the beginning a few of my fingers were lightly toughing her chest and she let that happen for a few min before moving away.

What should I do tomorrow?

Post subject: Re: New to this, tips?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:40 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I'm not a big fan of movie dates. ESPECIALLY for first dates. It's a very passive activity that limits interaction.

What are you asking exactly? How do I touch this girl the right way so she fucks me?

If that's what you are asking, then the answer is it doesn't work that way. Romantic touching isn't a cheat code to make a girl jump your bones.

Focus on the interaction. Go off of what you feel like doing in the moment. Play around with her. If she says no to your advances, then just be cool with her not wanting to go there yet. If she keeps putting up resistance or stops responding to your texts, then you move on because she clearly wasn't feeling it with you.

Otherwise just keep having a good time and do what feels right.