The last Weeks of Summer Log

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:23 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Here's a little background on myself, I'm a 25 Year old guy,work at my own Shi*&y job and there are only a few weeks lift of summer, and I want to try my best to get use to app approaching and working on my conversational skills.

My goals for this log is to keep track of my own development as well as hopefully help others become more socially inept with women and people over all. My log is going to be personal as to flesh out that I am human and no one is infallible.

My past with girls...
In the last year September 2014-present was my best year of my life, I finished a course in school that I'll be continuing in September 2015. My terrible girlfriend that I was in a relationship for six years moved to Australia for work, and I found a girl on okcupid..surprisingly I think I hit the jackpot because all and I mean ALL dating sites are BS, I dated this girl, we'll call her Kelly she was a lawyer had her own house( 3 stories) her own car, and made me dinner after picking me up from the library/my house almost every day I was off.
It was something almost dream like.I got her attention online through being sincere and having a bad attitude (which I've dropped since then),its true what they say..nice guys finish last, she dumped me after six months, this was the hardest thing I've dealt with, and I know its pathetic and I know its weak. The relationship was not practical, she's 28 and done school, I'm 25 and going back, practicality trumps love every time.
What I did learn from Kelly was that women don't want nice,attentive,or considerate men, they want attitude,sass, and emotionally distant..I think. This does not mean disrespectful,more sacrcastic,bold and direct in you'r speech.
After her I met up with a women that was way too old for me at a bar and had a one night stand with her, she was smoking but totally a cougar, again sass and directness.
The I met a girl on the buss approached talked about the weather asked about her school and simply asked for her number and got it in my phone, I've hung out with buss girl about 6 times since then, I really don't even like her..seems we might as well be friends with benefits.

AND NOW!!!
So at present I'm planning on going to the bar this Saturday and Friday on my own to go sargin..I was there a couple of weeks ago, got two numbers...and like a drunk idiot called them both back that night....wtf. The one, we'll call Rene actually gave me her name and number without asking I asked her name like three times and she said "Here,give me you'r phone" she put in her digits "there".
So a do over is in order,this time sober, this time under control, I'll be on Sunday reporting.
Until then...

Sincerely,
Compass

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:49 am 
Dedicated Member

Good learning lessons. Sober game is definitely the way to go. You'll be more calibrated and remember what you did right or wrong so you can improve the next time you're out. Once I stopped drinking, my progress in game took off. You don't necessarily want to be emotionally distant with the girl, but appeal to their emotions without being needy or very reactive. They want someone stable and centered who will also give them comfort and be a potential sexual partner. Looking forward to hearing more from you.