Solo festival / nightclub. Tips/Advice/Help

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   Board index » Real Life Gaming » Field Reports

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:38 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Good Morning All,
New to this forum and the PUA community.
Recently started to read Neill Strauss' The Game, which has lead me here.

I had a busy weekend and I'm hoping for helps / tips on what I was doing and where I can improve. Mainly I'm writing this down to help myself, so please no harsh comments as this is literally my first time.

Saturday 4th July:
Wireless Festival, London.

I jumped on the train and had a 30 minute journey to Central London. This venture was all on my own. On the platform waiting for my train I noticed a 6/10 young blonde with a big rucksack. After a few minutes, as the train pulled in and we were boarding I asked where she was going on holiday. She explained she was South African and lived here for University. As we got on she went into the carriage on the left, I went right and told her to have a safe journey.
I tried to make small/polite talk to randoms during the journey (none of which were young/female).
With 10 minutes to go I went into the next carriage. As I was walking I bumped into a 5/10 with black hair, she almost hit me with her bag as it dropped so I said "great catch" and again we started talking. I learnt where she's from, which uni she goes too, why she's travelling etc. I made my excuse to move onto the next carriage to talk to my South African friend.
I sat down next to her and the conversation flowed. She was very intelligent, studying International Politics. We chatted for 10 minutes. I felt she was far too 'classy' for me so I kept it friendly.

Fast forward. I got into the festival gates and was surrounded by 30,000 young, attractive, happy humans - enjoying the sun, drugs and music. A PUAs heaven. I had a walk around and took in the ''culture''.

My first interaction within the festival was eye contact and smiles. I think I must have smiled at 30 girls & had 15 smiles back. Which was a little confidence boost. After this I soon realised I had a unique opportunity here to approach near enough anyone. So I had that as my mindset. My first was walking infront of a three 7/10s I turned around and said to one of them "Are you following me?" with a smile, she laughed. That was that. My second was to a group of girls from Liverpool. I asked where they were from and had a very brief chat with one, I jokingly said "Have any of you stolen my wallet?" (Liverpool a poor City) she laughed and said "That's so cheeky!", we laughed and said "enjoy the fest" to each other. Third two girls were taking a selfie, so I jumped in the back and smiled. They laughed, I said "send it to me on SnapChat" jokingly, as I was walking away. There were a few other moments I briefly said one or two words to someone and got a cold shoulder or a laugh back.
As I'm writing this I can see that I'm still acting too timid to walk up to a group and just start talking normally. I think I was out of my comfort zone at the festival compared to earlier on the train.

The night out
Not in London, in a smaller town nearby. I headed to a club I used to work in, spoke to the Doormen, boss etc. just to get me in the mood. I cued up and went into the biggest club in town. My first contact was next to a chubby 5/10 (if she lost weight a legit 7) as we waited to order drinks, usual jokes of "Im probably gonna die with the time this is taking" but no real conversation. Someone called my name at one point, I turned and two girls were looking at me but I had no idea who they were (in hindsight I should have used that as an opener). Walking through the dance floor a petite asian 7/10 grabbed my arm, I pulled her too me and we grinded for about 3 seconds before we started kissing. Against the wall, grabbing ass etc. Didn't get her name or number...or have any dialogue. Outside a 30+ year old, busty blonde, who was quite drunk walked past me with two friends. She had a "HEN PARTY" badge on her, so I said "Congratulations on the wedding" in a jokey way, she drunkenly explained she wasn't married, her friend pulled her away and she said "Get off he's hot" before her friend kept pulling her away.

Huge post, I know, just looking for advice / tips / motivation really. I have another Festival to go too next Saturday and I'm planning a night out in a new City Friday.

Re-reading back what I've written, I can see that I need to be more confident and jump into many more situations. The amount of chances / openings I had over both events and didn't realise until later was crazy. When it's a 1 on 1 in a shopping mall I'm fine with openers... for some reason I haven't got a clue at a festival/nightclub.

Thanks for any advice. :D

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:04 pm 

Any reason you needed to post this 3 times to different sections?

Read the forum rules.

Use this thread: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=191465

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]