My first field report lessons learned

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:13 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Guys this is my first time to write a field report and honestly, when I signed to this forum I was thinking about only getting all the info I want and be passive. However, when I started to post questions and found GREAT dudes like R.C, Dragula, Ryanm74, WillEdward, The_Mack, ChocolatePUA, Black Phantom; answering me, helping me to be better WITHOUT any previous knowing or monetary expectations, I felt that I am obligated to share my success (our success) in here.

The success for me is that instead of going to the pub and ending with zero approaches and even girls giving me that "creep" look :D to finding a girl jumping on me to kiss me and I push her away, talking with some of the hottest girls there; neggin them, holding their hands, dancing with them, and taking them out of the bar to talk. still not 100% perfect I know but WAY better than before as you can see

The night went like this, I started my pre-drinksto removee some of the tension I may have, then went to do some bar hopping (with the mere inner belief of just having fun and good time,nothing more.) I deeply believed that If I had good time and enjoyed myself there, girls will feel it and will come naturally! and it happened.

The key here is to enter the club smiling, wear something to make girls play with and touch, start becoming friendly with everyone men, girls, old , young, security guards, whatever. Whenever I saw a girl I go and talk to her immediately with the right body language.

Now coming to the mistakes, I see them as follows:

1- To be honest, I did not had sex with any of these girls. ( I think the vibe was so there and they would not say no if I asked to go to my place but as I read before here that it is not recommended to do it and taking the phone number is enough, I though of giving it a try).

2- I was talking with one of these girls, started by eye contact, talking inside the pub, leading her out of the pub and doing some kino and talks. Then after a while she said he had to go back to her friends so I said let's exchange phone numbers, got her number, sent instantly to her a text mentioning my name so that she can save it, and I think the mistake was I texted here after 2 hours saying "hey,where are you?" looks needy, right? :S (she did not reply and in the morning I sent her a pic of me to remind her of me! but still she did not reply, needy as hell I know but she is HOT)

3- there was that girl also, we talked inside the pub, some kino, etc. she said she wanted me to wait for her and she will come back! I waited for 3 minutes only and then decided to move on. I reckon I should not have accepted her request of waiting and should be the one saying I am going and take the phone number?

3- My third mistake was that I did not choose the right wing man! I know this guy who always tell me that he want me to introduce him to some of the girls I know because he has no chance to get any by himself! I said ok, let's go out together to the bar on weekend and you become my wing man (I though it will be ok and will be fun)
It went like this, we have nice fun together dancing, drinking and talking then I wander away from him when I get eye contact, talk to the girl and having fun,me and her start laughing, and we all know there is a point when u talk with the girl and she opens her eyes wide and say "REALLY?" and boom here he blows it that childish bast***!! thinking it will be funny by saying "Nah, he is just BS with you!" and they start laughing. Anyways, I laughed a long with them for a second to show that I do not care but decided not to continue winging with him from that moment coz he will waste my efforts in vain. Instead, I gave them my back and started immediately picking up successfully another girl in front of them.

Long and short, it ended that I went home alone that night while this guy who was asking to be my wing coz he cannot get any girls, went home with a girl HAHAHA how ironic!!.

I would like to know your opinion and how to improve myself more?

Thanks guys

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:24 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

If your wingman cannot get girls than how come he got one at the end of the night. I'm confused.