fr of first real pickup session

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:10 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Following Dragula's advice I'll go paragraph.

So I went to a barbecue with the football guys. I kept tabs, and every single woman there was a girlfriend/wife. so on the pickup front it was a waste of time. but it was fun and some free drinks there meant less expensive drinks in the clubs.

after that myself, Daniel, Sascha and Brownie went to studio b. apparently germans are allowed to be racist, because there are two black people on the football team. one is brownie, and one is black jesus, but i digress. we did some dancing. my dance lead routine was vindicated yet again when Daniel mimed pulling a rope when sascha was still drinking while we were dancing. then we had our free jagermeister cola, then went outside and opened some sets.

Brownie reminds me of myself before i donned this mindset. he's a total afc. he's got the best moves in the club, some of the best kicks, and germans like black guys even more than American girls do, because there are much fewer, but he doesn't approach whatsoever. he basically stood around the entire time.

Sascha and Daniel are total naturals. during a 2 set i opened they would whisper in my ear when i was doing something wrong. i don't know where sascha got it from. Daniel is rich, he's the heir to the kay jewelers family fortune. his uncle is the ceo of it and his father is some kind of a general in the us army, so he was getting women before he had any skills. both were in the german military.

so it started 10 minutes of fear, then i finally said the next fuckable girl i see i'm going after. i saw a 2 set going through some shit. i opened the entire night with "hallo, ich bin ken, ich bin ein amerikaner. darf ich mit euch an meine deutsch arbeiten?"=hello, i'm ken. i'm an American. can i work on my german with you? the first one was not a crash and burn, but it didn't go quite the way i wanted it to and i ejected. they were trying to reject saying they were trying to talk privately (they were about 15 meters from everyone else, so i think they actually were). i think if i had done ftc they would've been a lot easier.

it's really interesting though. that was the first sarge of the night and i was so scared, but afterwards i felt almost as good as if i would've made out with them. it'll definitely be easier to sarge from now on knowing how good it feels to overcome fear.

next i sarged a 2 set sitting on an overhang on a wall. the hotter blonde was on her phone the entire time, and i gathered that she was really shy. so most of the time we talked to the brunette. as soon as Daniel and sascha saw they came over, and brownie came up to five feet away and pretended he was looking at something else. i went through some of my material. the stupid American (act like my german is terrible), the Barbie (my first name is ken, so there's a very rich thread to be used in any set).

after a while it became clear we weren't really getting anywhere. Daniel tried one last thing. he got the brunette off the overhang, and then picked her up. i had seen him do it before, he does it a lot. he takes her upper body behind his back and just holds on to her legs on his shoulders. as soon as he let her down she hopped back on. we tried to move them but we couldn't it was hard to get any good kino with their knees at our shoulders. i decided to try the blonde and i hardly got a name.

it was pretty stale, so when sascha told me to ask them if they'd fuck me i did. i figured it would be a good way to work on anxiety and get ejected from the stale set at the same time. me and sascha had a good laugh, but Daniel got pissed and i pointed to sascha.

i don't know why, because studio b was still target rich, but we went to cubes. i saw two classmates of mine, an 8 and a 9. i greeted them and introduced Daniel and we talked for a while. the 8 asked for drinks and after giving her a withering stare for a few seconds (i couldn't think of how to respond, i just remembered im not supposed to. it came off looking natural though i think)

finally i said "god you're such a sexist. why does it have to be a dude buying the drinks. why don't you buy us some drinks". i was really excited by my smoothness, but i noticed sascha was in another set, brownie was on the dancefloor, and Daniel wasn't doing anything. so charlotte (the 9) was just looking around deciding if i was going to get anywhere with kim or if she should still stay there, and Daniel was just sulking, so i ejected. both are friends and in my classes, so ill save em for later.

then Daniel said to go dance with brownie and went off to god knows where. i knew i couldn't really open with brownie, so i just danced. it wasn't unproductive though. i got some major dancing tips from him. hopefully that'll be a bit more boost to my game. when Daniel returned he insisted we go to vip. i asked why, because i was really liking cubes. it was target rich and had a good vibe. we ended up going to vip anyways, though sascha stayed with his 2 set.

so we went to vip and i was surprised by how empty it was. there was one girl that looked like she was taken, but disappointed by her company. there was one girl that was being hit on for the entire time i was there. there was also a 5 set, all nice. so there was a grand total of 7 fuckable girls in the entire club.

i couldn't handle a five set on my own, so i looked for Daniel, but he was already with some people he had met here earlier. he goes here all the time, so he knows a lot of people. he was with one guy who clearly was no amog, one girl he danced/kissed most of the times id seen him there, and an ugly blonde girl.

the 5 set left soon after i entered but i was worried about Daniel. he was a natural. the shit id seen him do was a major reason i believed this stuff when i found it. most of the pua stuff they teach is stuff id seen him do before. instead of hopping back to cubes or studio b, he'd rather sit in a corner and talk to a guy, a girl he has so much history with he could write a book about it, and a 3 or 4. i cant even put hb in front of that. he also made it clear he was going for the 3/4.

meanwhile, brownie was pulling out the big guns on the dancefloor, and the girl i thought was taken actually approached him. he danced for a while, but didn't try to move location or kino or anything, so the lack of excalation made her leave.

i took him outside and asked what the hell was going on, and he was almost in tears, claiming his god given gifts were useless. they weren't working anymore. i gave him some advice and tried to fix some shit. im gunna have to handle him later. i did get him to agree to move on from here, and he agreed. unfortunately after everyone finished their drinks it became apparent the guy and the 3/4 were coming with.

we walked for a few minutes and brownie was insisting on going home, and Daniel wasn't in the mood. i tried to convince them to party a couple more hours, but the night ended there. so in summary i spent the first maybe two hours pulling, having a good time, and learning, and observing a couple naturals at work, then the next 2 or so hours i was babysitting Daniel and brownie.

i could've easily gotten the numbers of everyone except maybe the first 2, but i wont care about #closes until i get to college. most # closes are flakes, and even if they weren't i have like a month left in this country. i cant and wouldn't want a girlfriend anyways. the only point in # closes would be to brag and maybe quantify my results better.

lessons learned. trying to get another male friend of yours to dance was proven yet again to be a good dhv. remember to ftc, especially when girls look preoccupied with something else. also, it feels good to get rejected as well. one could say Tis better to have crashed and burned, than never to have pulled at all. and i got to see some naturals in action, which is good.

there's gunna be a beach party tonight so we'll see if that has some sarging opportunities. next weekend i have no clue.

what I'm really looking forward to is the 26th, when there's the last elephant. it's where all of the exchange students and some others go to a giant brick elephant statue in Bremen and drink and get sexual. everyone there is looking for action. even when my afc was at its worst i still got one kiss close every time i went to one. basically, a half of the people there speak Spanish, a quarter speak English, and the rest speak german because they come from some place like Slovakia or Poland or something. some people try to collect flags, where every time you kiss someone you get the "flag" of where they're from. i can't talk about that yet, because I've gotten 1 german flag and 2 American flags, so it doesn't really count. my goal then is 5 kiss closes ill get at least 3. every girl there is the kiss close equivalent of a fool's mate. Theres also the off chance of going into the woods (you know what that means), so i have to work on my game before then.

Jaffa cake out