Going on a date

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 39 guests

Post subject: Going on a date
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:28 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I went to the mall to sarge a couple of days ago. I went there a bit late in the day and the place was almost empty. On my way out of the mall, I saw two HB's whom I opened. They were going towards my direction so I gave them a lift.

On our way, I introduced the jealous girlfriend opener in the car and that got us talking and laughing about many things. After I was through with the opener, both girls started asking me questions about myself which I take as IOI's from them. I noticed one of the HB's whom I'd consider my target and sitting at the back seat of the car was asking more personal questions and at one point in time, I answered to one of her personal questions "wow, this sounds like a job interview" and they both burst out laughing.

The target is visiting my country for the first time and she'll be going back to her country this weekend. When I got to their destination, the other HB gave me the target's cell phone number so I can contact them (for what ever reason she gave me target's number, I don't know).

I take it that she's not available and wants to make the target available to me (that's what I think). I have called a couple of times after day 1. When I called, the target picked up and after about 20 seconds chat, I asked her to give the phone to the other HB and we also chatted about 20 secs. It was all general chats. I then asked HB to give the phone back to target and I fixed a date (TODAY) with target.

I called again yesterday and spent a couple of minutes with only target on phone and asked her to extend my greetings to the other HB.

Now I am wondering if HB would come with target today since I met them on the same day and they are together. If that happens, that would limit my game since there would be a cock block from HB. I am not expecting anything in particular from from my date today but I'm going all out and would embrace what ever the outcome.

I plan on calling target later today to tell her it's not a date so she should dress casual (I want to make it light and fun). I plan on hanging out at the beach for a while and then grabbing ice-cream later during the date.

Any suggestions, critics and advice on this would be appreciated!