number close hb 8

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests

Post subject: number close hb 8
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:24 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

i was walking in the streets under my apartment .
now its summer time in israel so there are tons of tourists , i saw few hb's who i didn't approche which i didn't like .
so next time approach on the spot , i hate it when there are on the phone on the street .dont they know its a place to meet amazing people ???
so i saw a really hot girl standing across the street , i approached and smiled me : hi
she - hi
me - i just walked by and i saw you and you look amazing i just wanted to tell you that
she - smiled and said thank you .
i kept smiling and looking deep in her eyes wasn't in a hurry to say another thing . me - whats your name ?
she - XXX
me - im eric , also said hi to her friend .
they are here from amsterdam for vacation .
told them i am also going to am this month.
i was dividing my attention to both of them ..
smiling to the HB .
asked her - so what else is going in your life besides you look so good ?
she - mmmm I'm a student .
they told me they are with a car in isarel
me - are you old enough to drive ?
she - yes I'm 22 .
me - OMG you are so young , i usually only talk to girls over 40 ! smile /
she - how old are you
me - 22
me - you study economics .
she - no , antropology
me - sounds boring .
somwehere i started getting some good attraction signs . she was laing with her hair alot .
and even touched my arm twice
i did some kino testing by putting my leg taped to hers and she complied .
i told them where to go , many i should have invited them back to my place but i didn't want to se good that i didn't .
i told her to give me her number .
she said ok but why don't you add me on face book ?
me - no i am not going to message you on Facebook dear , not gonna happen.
she- ok so i will give you my number.

really simple set but with good vibe .
i texted er after 5 minutes :
don't put my number on speed dial yet !
no answer yet .
good set

keep : approche , body language , talk with both girls , direct for street game i like it , kino tests .

improve : don't say so after a pause in the convo , just say the next thing without saying so...

Post subject: Re: number close hb 8
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:50 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Great job dude. Next time, have her text you first, so she is chasing you.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:30 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Great job dude. Next time, have her text you first, so she is chasing you.
can you elaborate please ?
should i just wait ?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:50 pm 
Read My Book

I always encourage guys to make the first forum of contact a phone call. If you wanted to continue talking to her immediately after getting the number, why didn't you just keep talking? Instead of getting the number and walking away so you could reside in your comfort zone.

A lot of guys do this. They rush the interaction(not saying you did), get the number as fast as possible, and then run away and text the girl from a place of comfort. That only leaves the girl wondering why you exited in the first place. Wouldn't talking in person be better than talking through text? Also capitalize off the moment. Get as much as you can. Had you asked her to come back to your place she would of been more impressed with you because most guys won't pull that move. Whether she turned you down or not, her attraction for you would have grown. Just like a girls attraction for you grows when you go for the kiss. Whether she rejects you or not, so long as there is attraction prior to your attempt the attraction levels will increase.

Confidence and courage equals more seductions. No risk, no reward.

Nice pull.

Although you made the first attempt at contact an order. Not the best move.. Give it another day and then call.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:02 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Here's the play-by-play...

1) talk about activities with her and have her agree to doing an activity with you
2) say "That's cool. Shoot me a text so I have your number" (Important... DO NOT have phone in hand while saying this or she will not take out her phone)
3) Wait. If she does not take out her phone in 20 seconds, say "Take out your phone so you can text me"
4) When she takes out her phone, take it out of her hand (gently)
5) open up the phone dial pad
6) enter your number
7) copy the number you just entered
8) Add yourself as a contact in her phone with your first name + a commonality you built with her (for instance, I type Chris Vegas since a lot of times, the girl has visited Vegas and that's where I spend a lot of time)
9) Open the Message app
10) Click "New Message"
11) Paste the number you copied into the recipient box
12) type out a message to the girl. The exact message is dependent on the interaction, but here is the overall idea... "Hey [your name]. It's [her name]. Can't wait to [activity you talked about]"
13) Hand phone back to her to send the message
14) Do not reply to her text while you are by her side.
15) Text her later to solidify the date

I started adding myself as a contact in her phone and noticed dramatic differences in the responses I received. Note: You will get very fast at all of these steps. Speed is very important otherwise she'll get weirded out that you took her phone and are holding onto it so long.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:30 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I always encourage guys to make the first forum of contact a phone call. If you wanted to continue talking to her immediately after getting the number, why didn't you just keep talking? Instead of getting the number and walking away so you could reside in your comfort zone.

A lot of guys do this. They rush the interaction(not saying you did), get the number as fast as possible, and then run away and text the girl from a place of comfort. That only leaves the girl wondering why you exited in the first place. Wouldn't talking in person be better than talking through text? Also capitalize off the moment. Get as much as you can. Had you asked her to come back to your place she would of been more impressed with you because most guys won't pull that move. Whether she turned you down or not, her attraction for you would have grown. Just like a girls attraction for you grows when you go for the kiss. Whether she rejects you or not, so long as there is attraction prior to your attempt the attraction levels will increase.

Confidence and courage equals more seductions. No risk, no reward.

Nice pull.

Although you made the first attempt at contact an order. Not the best move.. Give it another day and then call.

agree with you .. usually i do stay but they had to leave and she was with a friend , and i didn't feel like hosting them i my place at that moment /
i do agree with all you wrote

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:32 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Here's the play-by-play...

1) talk about activities with her and have her agree to doing an activity with you
2) say "That's cool. Shoot me a text so I have your number" (Important... DO NOT have phone in hand while saying this or she will not take out her phone)
3) Wait. If she does not take out her phone in 20 seconds, say "Take out your phone so you can text me"
4) When she takes out her phone, take it out of her hand (gently)
5) open up the phone dial pad
6) enter your number
7) copy the number you just entered
8) Add yourself as a contact in her phone with your first name + a commonality you built with her (for instance, I type Chris Vegas since a lot of times, the girl has visited Vegas and that's where I spend a lot of time)
9) Open the Message app
10) Click "New Message"
11) Paste the number you copied into the recipient box
12) type out a message to the girl. The exact message is dependent on the interaction, but here is the overall idea... "Hey [your name]. It's [her name]. Can't wait to [activity you talked about]"
13) Hand phone back to her to send the message
14) Do not reply to her text while you are by her side.
15) Text her later to solidify the date

I started adding myself as a contact in her phone and noticed dramatic differences in the responses I received. Note: You will get very fast at all of these steps. Speed is very important otherwise she'll get weirded out that you took her phone and are holding onto it so long.

great idea .. i usually take the phone num and text them right there somthing like "who's the hot guy near you ?"
.. i will try this out .thks man