The Ukrainian Girl and the HB9

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 11:45 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Last night I went out nightgaming for the 2nd time ever, and it went a lot better than expected, and I learned a lot.

I've been going out daygaming for about 8 months, and a week ago my friend and I went to Vegas and sarged there for the first time, and also I did my first real night game there in Vegas. Actually, we had done a little bit of night game before that, but at a really lame club in a small town, so didn't get a ton of practice there. I feel like Vegas really transformed my game, and now I'm ready to crush night game.

Before we went out, I watched a lot of videos by Matador, and I've been re-reading MM. I want to really develop my technical skill set so I can turn it on and off at will. Last night I tried some specific things I had been studying, and they totally worked. It was awesome.

The Ukrainian Girl

Mystery always emphasizing opening sets as soon as you get in the club, so that's exactly what I did. I started opening sets left and right as soon as I got in the club. I wasn't focusing on finding the hottest chick. Actually my goal when I first get in the club is to get in with some HB7s etc and do a little flash game, so all the hot chicks see me and know I'm preselected. So that was my goal last night.

So I was talking to everyone, and I walked up stairs, and as soon as got to the top, I saw a 3-set standing at the top, so I opened them immediately. I didn't even know if there were any hot girls among them. I just fucking opened. Here is what I had studied and written down from the videos, and I used it, and it totally worked on them:

1. False Time Constraint (FTC)
2. Opener (question, or any opener)
3. They answer
4. False Leave (FL)
5. Hook (aka Afterthought)
6. I really gotta go… (FTC 2)

So, there were 2 girls and one guy. 1 of them turned out to be an HB6, basically my threshold for even game. But she had cute eyes. I found out later she was Ukrainian. Her friend was a warpig, and there was a scrawny little guy hanging out with the 2 of them. I walked just past them, and opened over the shoulder. "Hey I gotta meet my friends in a second, but I need an opinion real quick. " I used an opinion opener. The started answering, and I ignored the HB6 and only looked at the warpig and the guy. Then I was like "thanks" and pretended to start walking off, then turned again and said "are you guys best friends?" to the girls. "Yes!" "I can tell, because you have the exact same facial expressions." I was in. But I didn't stop the FTCs and bodyrocking. I kept acting like I needed to go. I was like "I really gotta go meet my friends, but real quick, do you believe in ESP?" this time to the HB6. She was like I don't know what that is, sorry English isn't my first language. I found out she was Ukrainian and said the 2 or 3 words I know in Ukrianian. I did ESP routine on her, then stacked to palm read. By this time, her friends were just accepting the fact that I was talking to her, and she was being receptive, so I just said "Come here, I'm going to show you something really quick." I started to walk off, and she was hesitant to leave her friends. So I was like "It will just take 2 seconds, we'll come right back" and I was just really assumptive and started walking and took her hand and led her to a table where the 2 of us sat down.
*I forgot to mention my neg: when I found out she was from Ukraine, I told her that I read online somewhere that Ukrianian girls were golddiggers, and asked her if that was true. That made her try to qualify herself and convince me that not all Ukrainian girls are golddiggers.

So, at the table I did a little more kino, and I started qualifying her. My wings were doing an awesome job, because right when I took her over they went over and started talking to her friends and keeping them busy. So, I asked "What do you have going for you more than your looks?" I was getting some IOIs, she was smiling, asking me stuff about myself, what do I do, etc. Then I tried for the kiss close. "Are you spontaneous? Are you adventurous? Let's she how adventurous you are?" I went in for the kiss and she smiled but she turned at the last second so I ended up kissing her cheek. I negged her, and went back to A2. I later tried another kiss close, on a scale of 1 to 10 how good of a kisser are you? We talked for a while but eventually she said she was going back to her friends. I tried a number close but messed up because I invited her to something that made her the event. I should have just said my friends and I are going for tacos (because we were) afterwards you should join us (timebridge)

The HB9

I had tons of other sets but I'll just mention this one because I started this one out doing just stuff I had been studying, and everything worked like a charm, but I only lost the set because I didn't have a wing with me at the time.
So, I only opened this set because I was opening all the sets. I committed myself to keep opening and being in set the whole time with girls, so I wasn't this lone guy wandering the club with no value. So I had just finished one set, and as soon as I walked away there was a 2 set and one of the girls was fucking hot-easily one of the hottest girls in the club. But I had no fear or anxiety at all because all I was doing was opening sets, and this was just another set.

So I threw in an FTC and used an opinion opener. I then started walking away. Then I turned, and said to them "are you guys best friends?....I can tell, because you have the exact same facial expressions" When I said that, they looked at each other and totally lit up like crazy and got all giggly. They were then in a really good state. I said "Look I really gotta go, but real quick, do you believe in ESP?" to the hot one. She was like "What is that?" Then I negged her by saying "What? You don't know what ESP is? Are you serious?" and totally acted like she was an idiot for not knowing. Then I explained to her what it was, and told her I had to go, but I was going to read her mind really quick. I noticed the FTCs were working really well, because the girls were really receptive and totally paying attention to me. Normally hot girls like these are hit on so many times they just assume everyone wants them, but I was totally setting the frame that I had somewhere to go and was just gracing them with a few moments of my precious time. So the HB9 was really receptive to the ESP routine and I had her put her hands in mine so I could "read her mind." She was smiling at me, and I started the routine, but just then, 2 other girls that were there friends showed up out of nowhere and literally grabbed them and pulled them away. I didn't have a wing at the time because there were 3 of us and we had split up. I feel like if I had a wing I could have gotten farther.

Any tips on kiss-closing or good routines for the kiss close you guys know? And as far as the HB9 that was whisked away, anything else that I could have done? I saw her later that night but I didn't try to open her again. Maybe I should have. Any ideas are appreciated.