First Five Min * and # Close!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 2:40 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Last night did my first five minute kiss and number close on HB7 at the bar. When I approached the 2set, one of the girls was super receptive! She lit up and smiled, so I just went with it and escalated kino fast! I was holding her hand, fingers interlocked, with her arm behind her back and my arm around her waist (dominance and control baby!), and our faces were inches apart in seconds. The main lesson I learned was that I should drop the canned routines when the girl is super receptive! I was about to go with my standard opinion opener, but then I just freestyled it, while leaning back, being cool, talking up my wing, and shit went well. Our faces were so close, that we did a cute little eskimo kiss. Then I realized my wing wasn't keeping her friend occupied, so I turned to her and said, "Here, do you want some love too" and threw my arm around her. Now, I was posted up against the bar with both girls arms around me and my arms around them, teasing both of them. I actually think I could have went for a threeway kiss. I've watched Tyler initiate the threeway makeout by saying, "hey, do you guys wanna do something crazy?" What are other ways to initiate the threeway? Anyways, her friends walks off, but she stays behind all wrapped up into my. I pull out my phone discretely where her friend can't she and she literally grabs it and starts putting her number in it!!! I say, "What's my name?", like three fucking times because she didn't ask for it! Hahah. Then I tell her and she repeats like three times and then I text her it right away. She texts back Hi :-) right away.

Question: I think I could have pulled her right then. Is it likely to pull a girl when it's only like 11pm when your getting tons of IOIs and the kiss? Instead I went for the number, and text her at 2am last night for a last call drink. Got no response. No bigy. I text her again today at 2pm, "What are you doing tonight... besides me." She responds instantly, "hahahaha I don't know what I'm doing tonight."!!! I invite her out to the bar, she says "That sounds like fun! I'll let you know!" So wish me luck fellas, because I'm hoping to pull her tonight.

Here is one thing that I need help on: so my wing and I see the same girls later that night. I didn't want to hang with them because it was still early and I planned on getting several girls' logistics and numbers. My wing reapproaches and starts the interaction back up, but now I had the feeling like oh shit, it's not time to pair up with a girl, it's too early. So, I was kind of distracted and I didn't get such a good reception, like we we're chasing them too much. I ejected us again quickly and got the text response the next day, so I guess everything went fine anyways. My question is once you reinitiate, do you have to stay with the girl to build rapport the rest of the night to get a same night pull? Can you reinitiate several times? I'm kind she will see me approaching tons of girls and then going back to her over and over and this gives the impression I'm chasing and lowers my value. Obviously, it's how you handle it, but generally what are you guys thoughts? Is it best only to reinitiate once your ready to build rapport for the second half of the night for the same night pull?

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 11:08 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm hoping some other experienced PUAs will answer your questions because I want to know the answers too. But I will put my thoughts anyways.

First off awesome job on the kiss close man! I like how you took the queue and moved into spontaneous game which was appropriate. Also it seems like you did a good job handing the 2 girls even though your wing bailed on you.

3-Way Kiss

Here is a good way to initiate a three-way kiss: "Which one of you is a better kisser?" (get them competing for you)

Issues of Timing During the Night

Here's an idea:

So, if it was later in the night like almost last call or whatever, you should just bounce them somewhere (restaurant, whatever.) But whereas it was still early on in the night, like you said, you could bounce them (or her) , instead of to a restaurant, to another club. This is because early on in the night they might still want to keep their options open and might not want to leave the club scene altogether with you. Also, it makes it so you are leaving, so if she wants to see you, she has to go with you. I think this would work even better if you haven't gotten her number yet. So if she likes you, she knows that if she wants to keep seeing you, she has to go. Just tell her, "Hey, my friends and I are going over to Club (insert club here). You should come with." Then bounce her to another club, and even though she's still in a club, she is there with you now. Then bounce her to a restaurant after that club.

Either way, this would have been perfect if your wing has stayed, and you guys had a plan. That would have made it much easier to bounce both girls together, or at least for the wing to keep the other girl distracted so you could keep going with the girl