How One Night Of Pick Up Made Me A Better Person

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 39 guests

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 10:52 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Started my night off at the neighborhood college bar around the corner. Since my state was level at this point (11:30pm), I silent opened two sets while keeping laser eye contact with great results.

New lounge had its grand opening across town. I went and some girls followed. When I got there the SPAM was incredible. Ton of beautiful women everywhere dressed in their Saturday-night best. Trap, future bass, and hip hop so loud any type of verbal game was out of the question.

Opened some more sets, got a make-out, got more numbers, then last call. I got invited to an after party with the owner of the lounge (just met the guy and made friends with him). When I got to his place, I met a beautiful blonde girl with an incredible body. Once again, laser eye contact. She held the eye contact and stood right beside me. Naturally, I opened her without hesitation. Teasing how she was cold whilst the temperature in the place was perfect, yada, yada. I start to turn the verbal game down more of a coy route per her signals and cues. This girl was 19, incredibly charming, and utterly sweet. She was funny, loving, and a classical dancer. I felt like she could be a top-tier girl.

Then, as I began to engage in calibrated kino escalation, I felt something that seemed like a belly button ring on her stomach. I asked her what it was in a flirtatious manner, expecting that to be the answer. "It's my surgery scar and bag. I was diagnosed with colon cancer and underwent surgery three months ago." I could sense some embarrassment in her voice and facial expression. I was undeniably shocked and thrown, but I asked her to sit with me on the couch away from the party. We talked about her fight and her "one day at a time" battle. We continued laughing, joking, taking selfies, Snapchats, and just smiling.

Another drunk girl that I had made out with earlier in the night was making herself more and more available to me for sex, but I was not interested in that. I felt like I was involved in something more worth my time.

I'm taking this wonderful person to see our local pro baseball team when they come back from their road trip. I was honored to meet such an inspiring person that I can call a friend. Pick up has taught me so much about myself. I'm now beginning to learn a lot about life in general and how truly lucky a lot us are. Meeting this girl has truly given me a different perspective on things. I can't exactly tell you to what in particular or to what extent, but it's something, somewhere deep inside me.

Cheers, fellas!