Not getting Kino Escalation, but tons of EC. What next?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 43 guests

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 2:32 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

In Vegas this past weekend, I open a HB8 and start chatting. I've been watching Julien's videos and I like his style, so I kind of freestyled it. I opened with an opinion opener. The conversation escalated pretty quickly into each other telling each other it would never work out between us. My saying I would have to spank her. Her telling me she has a fiance and he would probably like me. I also inserted much more sexual/edgy into it, suggesting I was evil and she was perverted. She said yeah there's perversion in your eyes. But she never walked off! Even one time I stepped back and was like you can go anytime you want, and she stood right there. Also, she held eye contact the entire time. HOWEVER, when I tried to move in for kino, she was like no I need my space. So, I just backed up, leaned back, and kept running game. But each time, I tried to escalate it wasn't happening. Also, when I tried to do A3 - qualification - she was like there isn't anything about me that should make you interested. Was I stuck in A2? How could it be so sexual and she not be interested? Do I have to kino escalate or with some girls do you just transition to comfort and kino later? Could it be that she has a fiance and didn't want any seeing her? I didn't know how to take it further and it just died. When we left though she said I was interesting and definitely memorable. I didn't number close or anything because I was so focused on not kino escalating and I was in Vegas to fuck not day2. What could I have done different? How could I have advanced the interaction?

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 2:58 am 

First of all that gimmick/shitty routine is aggressive and you need to deliver it in a very specific way (and physically work it as well). I don't think you properly physically worked it either.

Secondly, she wasn't attracted to you. Sorry --- it happens.

It's not magic. It doesn't always work. You can mimic RSD all you want but you know why Julien does decently? It mostly the fact he's a good looking guy who can talk confidently.

That routine may work for you with another girl if you practice it - but not this one.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 9:25 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yes it was aggressive, however, I feel like I was completely congruent and I was getting IOIs. Perhaps I didn't provide enough details. While being aggressive sexually, I was leaning back, smiling (which I have a great smile and get lots of compliments on), and using a playful tone the entire time. I wasn't needy or pushy although for a lot of guys it may appear that this was super aggressive. Like someone posted in another post, (and now that I can recognize it), I feel like we were doing a dance. She was accepting my challenges and I gave it right back. She did accept my kino when I touched her on the elbow and on the arm, just when I went for more. So maybe she needed more comfort.

Also, how could you say she isn't attracted to me? I got a shit load of IOIs. Maybe you focused too much on the sexual aggression and not on her responses. She kept eye contact the entire time, she said, "I don't think my fiance would like you [to my friend] but I do think he would like you [to me]." What girl says my fiance would like you if she doesn't like you and thinks you're too aggressive? Third, she responded with sexual comebacks. Fourth, when I said you can leave anytime you want and I literally backed up and put my hands out like there you go, like I don't give a fuck, she stayed talking to me. Tons of women have walked off when they aren't attracted even when I'm nice and not aggressive, so for her to willingly stay says that she must have been interested somewhat. Lastly, I was the one that ended the conversation, not her. When I was leaving, she said, "You are definitely interesting and memorable." What girl says that that isn't attracted or at least a little interested. Remember, I did all of this very playfully, smiling the entire time.

Furthermore, this is my natural personality. I like saying fucked up shit, that is why I mimicked Julien, because I relate with that personality. That same night, I used the exact same obnoxious, aggressive game (but with a playful tone, completely confident, and congruent) on another HB7 and got tons of kino from her. I even called her a dirty little whore and she loved it. I've also run game on stripper where I've called them pieces of shit and they've loved it. Now I realize that sounds fucked up, but it works because I come across congruent and playful when I do it. The other girl and I were hand holding, face inches apart (I should have went for the kissclose, but I chickened), and I got her number, which she replied to my texts the next day. So, while you say that was weak game, it works on some girls.

Also, I'm a pretty good looking guy, and because I went in with a total frame of I don't give a fuck, I came across confident and congruent. Even my wing was like fuck, you totally upped your game on that one. Now, I realize this isn't MM or whatever, but I feel like I came from the right frame - I get fuck tons of girls, this is who I am, and I'm awesome, and you love it. And she responded well.

So back to my original question, for guys who have used this kind of game successfully, what could I have done next? Should I have moved or bounced her? Did I need to move into comfort, so that she could feel like I'm also a normal person?

(I realize that this girl has a fiance and for some people that goes against their values. I frankly don't care if the girl does. I may get the karma back one day, but those are currently my values. I apologize if you feel offended by my style.)

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 10:04 pm 

Sorry you didn't like my assessment.

Perhaps another user will tell you what you'd like to hear.

Best of luck