One Happy Waitress

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests

Post subject: One Happy Waitress
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 11:39 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

So 2 nights ago, a group of 14 went out for a meal for a friends birthday to a nice restaurant - decent SPAM, great food and lovely staff! We were in there a good 2 and half hours and stayed until nearly closing time, around 10pm.
This one waitress that kept coming back to the table was an easy 8/10. A little make-up but not over the top, she had natural beauty that complimented her blonde hair and luscious red lips.
She greeted us as we arrived, showed us to our table and seemed to go out of her way to keep coming back, even if it wasn't her job. We flicked through the menu and she came to take our 'starters' order. I was torn between a sharing platter for 2 or a small homemade loaf of bread with a selection of homemade spreads. I was one of the last few to order and I thought i'd ask for her recommendation. I asked her how big the loaf of bread was and if it was too much for just 1 person. She smiled and thought about it for a second and then showed me the size of the loaf using her hands. It would have been too much for just her she said, but if I was hungry, I may be able to manage it and a main course. So I went ahead and ordered the bread, thinking nothing else.

Before the starters came out, she must have walked past our table a good 5/6 times, smiling each time and somehow managing to catch my eye on a couple of occasions. Was she doing this on purpose? Was she just generally in a good mood? Was it her training that made her smile at people every time she walked past? I put it down to a mixture of those things.
Now, the starters were on there way out and jheeze this loaf of bread wasn't quite the size she had said, it was quite a bit bigger but to be fair, it was still warm and looked delicious! I caught her name tag on her shirt, Renae, and just had to have a little flirt with her!

Jam: Wow, Renae, this is bigger than you had said, i think you're going to have to help me out here.
Renae :*Giggles* I know, I'm sorry, I'm fairly new here so I'm not familiar with all the dishes. *blushes*
Jam: I'll let you off this time then, *cheeky wink and smile* but I did go for your recommendation so I hope it still tastes good!
Renae: *smiles all around* (Continues to hand out dishes to others but can't resist lifting her head up and giving me another smile)

She had a great smile too, it rubbed off on me and the others, automatically putting a smile on our faces. Wow she was hot!

blah.. blah.. we ate our starters (I had to share some of mine) and a different waitress came to take our mains order. I went for a safe option of a Gourmet meat feast Pizza, no mushrooms just to be awkward!
As our starter plates were being taken away, Renae returned to help out and asked if i'd like another drink as my glass was empty. Again, must have been her training for her to ask but why did she only ask me? 2 others put in a drinks request by asking her for a drink but she didn't ask them first... hmm.

blah.. blah.. our mains came out and we ate - really good food all around, we hadn't stopped talking and laughing and having a good time since we had been there but as soon as the food came, silence! We were all digging into our meals and enjoying it! Who was the first person to come and ask us about our food? Yeah, you got it! Again, straight over to my end of the table, asking how it was and if we needed anything else. Again, good training, not thinking much else of this. But it was nice to think she was asking me/my end first? I don't know.

I mentioned to the others how hot she was and that I wasn't going to leave without having another flirt or joke with her. They agreed and as us lads do, gave me all these ideas of what I should do etc.
'go and slap her bum gently'
'introduce yourself as a superhero'
'tell her a cheesy, crappy joke'
I hadn't been in this situation for a long long time, having that eye contact and smiles with a hot waitress and wanting to do something else other than eat, pay and leave. We all talked and agreed I should make a comment referencing the loaf of bread situation. As our plates were being taken away, we came up with ideas of what to write/say.

For the birthday, we had made a cake and gave it to the staff. They soon brought it out with plates and we all sang Happy Birthday, along with a couple of staff members. Renae gave me a wink back and a thumbs up as we finished singing, making me think now - Is she interested? Am I in?
She asked if we wanted anymore drinks so I thought I'd try one more thing.

Jam: what cocktails would you recommend? I quite like fruity ones...
Renae: My favourite fruity one is PYL. Or you can try ... or ... (I can't remember the others)
Jam: Well, what happened last time when I took your advice? It didn't quite go to plan did it... *cheeky wink and smile*
Renae: *Giggles* Yeah that one didn't work out but this is my favourite so i'd recommend it
Jam: I'll give you another chance Renae, I really hope you don't let me down this time. I'll take a PYL please.
She wrote down a couple of orders and sure enough was quick to return with a few cocktails. They looked amazing and in all fairness, tasted amazing too. I had to say, her recommendation was spot on.

So now the time had come. We had eaten our cake, drank our cocktails and we were getting ready to pay. I managed to get an extra piece of the cake, a spare napkin and plate. I wrote her name on the napkin and a message underneath, it read:
'Renae, I would take you to the bakery, but there's nothing sweeter than you'!
(wow, it was such a cheesy chat up line, but that was the vote from everyone so it had to go on!)
I wasn't expecting much of a reaction or any outcome but I said I was going to and I wasn't going to back out.
I also wrote my name and number on the inside of the napkin. Just incase.
She approached the table and I called her over with her name. She seemed surprised but still smiley.

Jam: Hey Renae, I have something for you. Just as a thank you for looking after us tonight, here's a piece of cake, its for you.
Renae: It's not really is it? You're just joking with me?
Jam: No, I'm not. Here, have some cake. We had a piece left over and I want you to have it.
Renae: *bigger smiles than before* aww thank you, thats so sweet.
She took it and seemed very happy. She bounced back towards the bar area to where some of the other Waitresses were standing. She was beaming, her face had lit up even more and I could tell she was reading the note on the napkin with the others too.
Oh no, was that a bad thing? Were they going to laugh about it and put it in the bin? Were they going to tell her to come and talk to me or just ignore me?

I guess I won't really know what they said or how she really felt. But me and everyone else could see she was now smiling bigger than ever before, ear to ear. I felt good, as if I had 'made her day' and that she'd be going home happy and will remember this shift. Thats what I hoped for anyway.

The restaurant was starting to tidy and close up so we had to pay and leave fairly quickly. Unfortunately, I didn't get chance to say much to her as we left, just thank you for her hard work and that she looked great tonight.
As expected, there hasn't been any outcome to giving her my number. But if we are to return to the restaurant in the near future and she is working, i'd be sure to continue to build on it.

Sorry for the long post, I hope it's a good read.

Jamster