Bristol, UK - 100 Day Challenge, Gaming 80% wingman,20% solo

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:25 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Day 43 - 2015 07 07 - FUCK Closed girl from last week

Met her at my place, she cooked dinner. After the dinner I have started escalating, she was giving token resistance (gaming me). Then moved her to the bedroom, she said "but just for a massage". Gave her massage, turned her on and fucked her.
She was shit-testing/teasing/gaming me after sex ("I will not come back", etc) and I was gaming her back. Told her that I have a wife and two kids at home, she believed it until I told her that I was just fucking with her (giving her wide range of emotions). Didn't make plans to see her again. Next time I'll invite her for a dinner (my default after sex game) to reinforce the relationship.

IMPROVE:
-always ask girl for a massage after sex - to make her invest more and to set a frame of her doing me favours

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:53 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Day 46 - 2015 07 15 - Streetgame with Fynn

Met with Fynn and opened the first girl that walked by - it was a bit awkward, but that's normal for the first set.

Spanish girl with sexy ass
-opened but I let her set the rhythm of the interaction and she left

Spanish 20-year old girl
-opened and hooked, it was going quite well but she left before I had a chance to go for number
LESSONS:
-react faster when gaming her; do pushes ("you are too young, you can go now")

Spanish girl with 2 friends
-GOOD: talked to her friends who were not as interested as her
-I have again reacted too slowly and she left before I went for number

Polish girl # close
-logistics: finishes tomorrow at 4
LESSON:
-I wasn't physical - at least do a hug
-don't let her leave straight after number close

English-Indian dentist
-GOOD: opened her on my own on the way home; hooked
LESSON:
-keep setting the rhythm of the interaction and don't let her take over and leave!

General:
-take out my camera to record sets!!
-I got a lot of those girls attracted to me (anime eyes), but after a while I fucked it up (not sure what exactly) and they lost attraction and left - take also second camera for my wingman to record me

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:02 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

2015 07 19 - Recap after 50 days - LESSONS LEARNED:

BE A BUYER, NOT A SELLER! - This is easy to say, hard to accomplish, but I really need to move towards this mindset (honestly believing that she's retarded if she rejects me).
-I'm approaching them to see if they are cool, be skeptical.

BE MAN TO WOMAN, BE MORE OF A DICK
-I was being too friendly in many sets - do at least one little push in every set
-Be more physical (lean over the edge) - during day I can hold her hand after a handshake (and tell her that I never held a girls hand to make fun of it); during the night - Julien's hand around my neck after handshake
DO PUSHES:
-"I hate you" with a smirk
-"you can go if you want", then ask her something
-"You can go now" ... then "I'm kidding, I love you" if she actually tries to leave
-"You are too young/old" / "How does it feel to be XX years old?"

NEW BELIEVES BACKED BY REFERENCES:
-I can open any girl on the street

LEAD/MOVE GIRLS:
-on the street - move them to the side, then try to get them to instadate (Plan B - go with her, Plan C - get her number)

IMPROVE AFTER SEX GAME (to lower flake rate after 1st sex)
-always ask her to give me a massage (makes her invest)
-don't make any plans to see her again, text her 6 or more days later ("what are you doing tonight?")
-fuck her really hard until my dick and fingers fall off
-maintain an attitude of abundance, think of yourself as the buyer, start thinking of reasons why I'd want to see her again, and some reasons why I wouldn't

OTHER
-got sick 3 times probably because I was pushing myself too much - improve immunity and don't overly push myself (but don't slack off either)
-be more present when gaming girls - don't just mechanically spit out lines, make pauses and focus on what I and the girl feel
-test new number closing routine: "Can I add you on myspace?" - fuck around with that and then hand her my phone and ask for her number

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:14 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Day 53 - 2015 07 23 - Date; Streetgame with Mark and Fynn

Met her in a pub near my place, then we went for a joint to a park. Then I tried a half-assed pull ("It's cold here, let's go for a drink I live 3 minutes from here") but she said she has to go home to prepare some stuff (possibly bullshiting).
LESSONS:
-never smoke weed with girls I'm gaming, because I fucks up my game
-do the pull properly, don't half ass it - I should go with my default pull "Let's have a drink... I have this great Czech pear alcohol at my place" and if she doesn't say yes try again

Streetgame:

Polish girl
-first set, opened, hooked
-invited her for a drink (GOOD habit - asking every girl to go on an instadate with me), she declined, then tried to go for number close, but that didn't work either
IMPROVE:
-I was coming from a seller frame - trying to sell myself to the girl, so she'll go on a date with me

English "Spanish looking" teacher
-open, hooked, invited her for a drink - she actually said yes, but I wanted to go gaming so I just got her number and made plans for Sunday
-logistics: teaches English, from Bristol, was living in Spain, came back; lives in Filton

General:
-I really need to move into the "buyer frame" - some mindsets/lines I might wanna try:
-"so why did you fell in love with me?"
-when feeling good, so I'm congruent: "I feel really good, I wanna share myself" - I can try this as a text when setting date, and during pickup before number closing
-I realised that I got shitloads of experience that I can rely on when talking to girls

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:30 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Day 43 - 2015 07 07 - FUCK Closed girl from last week

Met her at my place, she cooked dinner. After the dinner I have started escalating, she was giving token resistance (gaming me). Then moved her to the bedroom, she said "but just for a massage". Gave her massage, turned her on and fucked her.
She was shit-testing/teasing/gaming me after sex ("I will not come back", etc) and I was gaming her back. Told her that I have a wife and two kids at home, she believed it until I told her that I was just fucking with her (giving her wide range of emotions). Didn't make plans to see her again. Next time I'll invite her for a dinner (my default after sex game) to reinforce the relationship.

IMPROVE:
-always ask girl for a massage after sex - to make her invest more and to set a frame of her doing me favours
Good stuff man. Was this the French girl?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:25 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Good stuff man. Was this the French girl?
It was this girl - viewtopic.php?f=22&t=190557&start=15#p918641 but she's French as well

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:27 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Day 55 - 2015 07 25 - Daygaming at Upfest with Fynn and Austin

Opened a few warmup sets

Russian girl - slaughtering the lamb
-she wasn't attractive, so we opened her just to fuck around and get more in state (actually told her that I'm talking to her to get into state)
-jumped onto the next girl walking by:
Cute English girl
-was more direct with her (told her that she looks lovely), she had to go so didn't have time to go for her number

Gay Portuguese girl
-opened, hooked, found out that she's gay, then started joking that she should come pick up girls with us
-LESSON: instead of me saying that "I'm unlucky to meet a gay girl" I should frame it as her being unlucky that she's gay and can't date me
-we jumped into another set walking by:
Two English girls
-we stopped gaming them after we found they are 16
LESSON:
-we could stay in the set to fuck around with them, get more into state, and and then jump to other set again

Polish girl with boyfriend

LESSONS:
-it's good to open unattractive girls, because I get more into state when talking to them and I can open other hot girls walking by (it works better!)
-next time also practice physical escalation with unattractive girls - Julien recommends it and it makes sense to do that (more reference experiences and my dick is not gonna fall off if I hug a fat girl)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:34 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Day 56 - 2015 07 26 - Quick Solo Daygame

Polish girl
-first girl I saw, opened, didn't hook

German girl
-opened, hooked
-logistics: tourist, visiting Bristol for 4 days with her boyfriend
-told her too bad she has a bf, otherwise I would invite her for a coffee - got more state and felt better by being direct

Cute English girl
-wanted to open and then go direct, but didn't do it - my mind has totally fucked with me and prevented me from doing it

LESSONS:
-I started gaming in Cabbot Circus - it was a new environment (I haven't gamed there in a year) so it was hard to open there because my mind was fucking with me and preventing me from taking action
-my mind was coming up with excuses not to open (she's too young, etc) - ignore it and focus on taking action (just focus on saying the first part of my opener - "Excuse me, are you from Bristol?" to get into set)
-I was also picky about where to open because I didn't want nearby people hear me opening and see me getting rejected - realize that nobody gives a shit about some guy talking to girls, and I also didn't get any hard rejections today
-I felt weird at the beginning, but much better after the German girl - talking to more girls = more state

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:18 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Day 58 - 2015 07 29 - Solo daygame

First set I saw was a "mean looking black girl" with headphones, I didn't open. Then I met a girl I know, talked to her to get into state, but didn't hit on her because I know her boyfriend. Should get her phone number anyway.

Half Hungarian half Italian girl
-first direct daygame opener this year, so it was a bit awkward, but took the right action

Korean girl
-tried new opener: "Are you from Bristol?" ... "How can I get to xxxxx?" ... "Actually I stopped you because you are cute" - it worked and I have hooked her
-she has a boyfriend, talked to her more and tried "we can meet as friends", but she didn't want to give me her number
-I felt great after this set, as I basically moved from indirect to direct opener

GENERAL
:
-only one of of 6 girls I have opened didn't stop - asking "Are you from Bristol?" works great before going into the actual opener

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:14 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Day 59 - 2015 07 30 - Streetgame, White Harte

Hot English girl
-first set, indirect opener, was struggling to switch it to direct
-finally told her that I wanna see her again, but she didn't want to

Two hot Polish girls
-hooked, changed my target to girl with better English
-I have suggested drinks, she had to go to work but offered her number
-number closed, made plans to see her on Saturday afternoon
-logistics: works on Sunday from 6, also on Friday, is free on Saturday
-physical: hand around her shoulder, hug
-after number close: "what's my name?", "say call me", "when are we hanging out?"
LESSONS-IMPROVE:
-logistics - where does she live?
-tell her "I'm getting your number to see you again"
-pushes - "you are too young"

Agora promoter
-hooked, had a nice vibe with her
LESSONS-IMPROVE:
-decided to number close her on the way back - Mistake! She wasn't there when I was going back

Cute French girl on Park st.
-opened, was in a hurry to catch up with guys, so decided to go for a super quick number close (after 1 minute), it didn't work but I pushed my comfort zone

Three set in front of White Harte
-opened Spanish girl sitting on the ground with hand of god - it worked, got physical off the bat (put her hand on my back)
-then her little chody faggot friend came in and got her off me - I should try to get her attention back - shout her name, start talking to her, etc.
-I went to talk to her friend instead - chubby Colombian girl - the motherfucker tried to get her off as well, but I stayed un-reactive, it didn't work for him and the girl stayed with me
-the girl wasn't very hot, but I could get her number anyway just for the sake of practicing, then go inside with her, get a drink at the bar, try to isolate and talk to her

White Harte
-the dynamics changed inside compared to streetgame (I'm better at streetgame and don't worry about rejections on the street as much)
-wingman opened 2 Swiss girls, but I wasn't sure which one is his target, so didn't hit on them
-tried to open seated Chinese two set with hand of god, but she didn't grab the hand, other people saw it - this felt awkward, should have joked about the situation and tell the other guys that she had a car accident and became retarded

GENERAL:
-if some guy is fucking up my set, get in front of him and the girl (to block him off)
-do pushes - "you can go if you want"
-take out camera for recording

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:20 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Day 60 - 2015 07 31 - Pub and street game

I have started gaming solo

Hot Belarusian girl
LESSON/IMPROVE:
-first of all, I should focus on my eye contact and breaking rapport tonality (most important thing)
-pay attention how much of her drink she has left, I can then use it to bounce girls to bar and isolate
-talk about topics relevant to her job (lawyer) instead of general questions to get her attention (reach social hook point), then reach sexual hook point (shift around different topics&emotions, push-pull, challenging her), then isolate, figure out logistics, number close with plans for day 2, and seed the pull for the same night

Guy AMOGing me
-not really amoging, but he was joking around and I got reactive - not too much, but I felt an "emotional shift" (like "he got me" with the joke) and my game went down after this
-he also has other guys reacting to him, which made it easier for him
LESSON:
-I could reframe it as him trying to impress me
-I should stay unreactive - just stare at him, focus on being grounded and completely relaxed

Then I bounced and met wingman

English girls in front of Wetherspoons
-wing opened, I went in
-I was hesitating to go direct and choding around a bit
-should do hand of god, move her closer to me and grab her

Italian girls
-wing opened, we came in
-she was shit-testing me (you are old) - I embraced, exaggerated and laughed
-moved them to Stokes Croft; I tried to pull my girl (drinks at my place) but it didn't work
-in the pub Andrew (another PUA) started intensively talking to them, I got her back on me by shouting her name, doing hand of god and pulling her in - do this every time when some guy is messing up my set

Italian 4 set
-wing # closed
LESSON:
-I should # close one of the other girls, they weren't hot but I should do it anyway - always get number to build a habit

Chinese three set
-I opened, she stopped after I said she's cute
-I was a bit physical - hand around her shoulder
-she was married and quite old, but I tried to occupy her so my wingman can game her hot friend

GENERAL:
-great way to come into a set when my wingman opens: just walk to them, say hi to one of the girls, stay grounded and unreactive, and just assume being part of the set and that they want me to stay - I have been doing it the whole night and it worked great! Much better than using some line to "justify" coming into the set

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:19 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey man - you still gaming in Bristol?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:54 pm 
Dedicated Member

Any more updates?