Bristol, UK - 100 Day Challenge, Gaming 80% wingman,20% solo

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 5:58 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

GOING ALL OUT - MAKING A SHIFT - 100 DAY CHALLENGE

Bought Julien's SHIFT and decided to go out interacting with women every day for at least 30 minutes.

RULES:
-No exceptions! I have to go out even if I feel tired, depressed, not wanting to do it, etc. (only if I'm really sick, I can game online instead of going out)
-I have to write field reports right after I get home (minimum 3 interactions and 3 lessons) and post them here (may post later)
-20% of nights out have to be solo
-I have to constantly push my comfort zone

I've started 6 days ago, going to post field reports...

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 5:59 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

DAY 1 - 2015 05 19 - Street game, Pubs, Bars - with Lee and Dave

Bask PhD student with glasses
-I pushed it, but since it was the first set I wasn't calibrated well and she said no to my suggestion to have coffee sometimes and walked off
GOOD:
-opened the first girl that walked by after she left (below)

Malaysian girl going home from library
GOOD:
-got physical with her - putting my hands around her waist - she didn't feel uncomfortable
-number closed - she was hesitating though - held my phone in front of her EXPECTING her to give me her number (I really was surprised when she hesitated)
-made plans for day 2 - she said she'll study tomorrow and that "she'll see how her day goes" to see if she can meet me
-I was much more direct than usual (my past sticking point - being too friend-to-friend) - "you are really cute" etc - I actually thought she was cute, so I was also being more real and congruent by expressing this
LESSONS LEARNED:
-don't be afraid to be more direct - it's gonna save me a lot of time and improve my results

Start the bus - seated 2 set
-I didn't feel "comfortable enough" to open, but Dave took the right action and sat down to them and started talking
-then I came in and talked more (they gave us a bit of WTF look, but we kept talking and they got slightly more comfortable)
-it's good to establish a "base" in a pub, from there we could go open more girls and come back to these girls after the interaction ended
LESSONS LEARNED:
-open straight after walking into a venue!

Hot tall blonde English girl in Antix
GOOD:
-opened her and immediately got physical (hand around her waist) - normally I wouldn't open girls like her in bars (I prefer street game), but I pushed myself to do it and she reacted well
-then I was too physical and she said (in a very nice way) that I shouldn't be so touchy -
LESSON LEARNED: in this situation just take a step back and continue gaming her, don't bounce off!
-then I bounced to my wings and went straight to another set (below)

Cute looking seated law student from Bath in Antix
-did "hand of god handshake", then gently pulled her hand so she had to stand up, talked to her, her friend came - I have shaked her friend's hand and said hi, then we sat down and talked, Lee came to wing me and talked to her friend
-she was cute looking but a bit chubby, quite easy to hook
-I was thinking about making out with her - but don't have much experience with make-outs in bars - STICKING POINT! (usually wait till I get her to my place) so I didn't do it
-logistics: lives in Bath, was staying with her friend in Bristol
LESSON LEARNED:
-work on going for make-outs (escalating more); then right after she kisses me, cut it off to show abundance and not fuck it up by making out too much in a bar

American girls
-opened them - took the right action, but then I stopped gaming them (wasn't committed to the set) - why?
-I felt like I wasn't entitled, was looking for reactions; she wasn't that hot, but I could still get her phone number and maybe even meet her for a coffee
LESSON LEARNED:
-the conversation was too friend to friend and we also didn't split them (me talking to one girl, my wings to the other one)

General:
-I opened the majority of girls I saw
-opening most girls on the street, except for the hottest ones, is pretty much within my comfort zone now; opening everybody in bars is not so I need to push myself in this area
-Felt fucking amazing at the end of the night! (similar to after taking hot seat or when I started out with game)

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 6:08 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Day 2 - 2015 05 20 - Streetgame with Lee

Estefana Spain # close (2 set)
-opened them, they were both attracted (anime eyes), Estefana was slightly more hot and attracted so I went for her
-they were in a hurry for a bus, so went for a quick # close, her friend ran for the bus and left me with her, made plans to see her for a coffee next day after her work
-got physical a bit: hugged her, lifted her up
-logistics: lives in Bedminster?, works tomorrow from 7
-should I go for a kiss?

Ugly asian chick
GOOD:
-opened her as a warm up for me and Lee, then jumped on a cute girl walking by
LESSON LEARNED:
-it's good to talk also to ugly chicks, get more into zone and then jump on a hotter girl that passes by

Eleonora Italy # close
GOOD:
-got physical (hand on waist), lifted her up; was direct (you are cute)
-she's from Rome
-got her number but then she left straight away (not very solid # close)
LESSON LEARNED:
-when I'm too physical and she tenses up or tries to get away, do a step back, acknowledge it and keep going ("I'm sorry, anyway...")
-always ask for logistics!

Hot English girl sitting near the fountains
-opened with handshake, try to lift her up, she didn't want to
GOOD:
-pushed myself a bit by opening her
LESSON LEARNED:
-stay in a set longer even if it's not going great, keep gaming her (plow)

English 3-set in front of Wills memorial building
-they looked slightly attracted, but we just chatted to them in a friendly way
GOOD:
-we have stayed in the set until they left even though it wasn't going well
LESSON LEARNED:
-be man to woman, not friend to friend, otherwise it won't go anywhere! Could tell her that she looks cute, get closer to her and get physical

Hungarian girl # close
-got her number, made plans for tomorrow, she said maybe
-logistics: works as a chef; free tomorrow 3-5 and after 12; smokes weed
-was physical with her - grabbed her waist, was massaging her neck
-but I was a bit too much physical towards the end (trying to pull her in, she was moving away)
LESSON LEARNED:
-when I'm too physical and she tenses up or tries to get away, do a step back, acknowledge it and keep going ("I'm sorry, anyway...")

General:
-pushed myself a bit by opening sets I wouldn't open before - 4 set (Spanish), Hot English girl sitting near the fountains, English 3-set -- on the street I can now open almost every girl :)
LESSONS LEARNED:
-next time push myself more by opening more sets in bars (didn't open 2 hot girls sitting outside in Brass&Pig!)
-next time start opening mixed sets on the street!

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 6:12 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Day 3 - 2015 05 21 - Streetgame Solo

Average Malaysian girl - warm up set
-directions opener, started walking with her, friendly chat, told her to come for a drink with me - she gave me a boyfriend objection and walked inside her student accommodation
LESSON LEARNED:
-I could drop the "but wait, I make a lot of money" line after the rejection to pump my state and push my comfort zone; I could also talk to the guy standing nearby and make fun of the rejection to train myself not to give a shit what people watching me pimping think

Average English girl with headphones
-asked her where's good to go, friendly chat
LESSON LEARNED:
-I could push it (try to get physical) and play serious game on her, so I'll be more in state for the next girl
-I could also open hotter girl walking by, like I did yesterday - my mind didn't even consider this option because I was too focused on holding the conversation

Hot Greek girl on Park St.
-opened; shook her hand - tried to move her closer to me, but felt resistance so stopped pulling her
-I was a bit direct (told her she's cute), told her to come for a drink with me - she declined
LESSON LEARNED:
-ask for number even if the interaction is short, you never know (Tyler recommends this)
-use the "wait, I make a lot of money" line when rejected to pump my state (turns rejection into more fun which will make me more confident!)

Average tall Japanese girl (Mai)
-GOOD: she was walking behind me, turned around and opened (Are you from Bristol? Where's good to go tonight?) - I usually don't open girls behind me, so pushed myself a bit
LESSON LEARNED:
-be physical with her and more direct (man to woman), the conversation was too friendly

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 6:13 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Day 4 - 2015 05 22 - Streetgame and Pubs on Stokes Croft - with Owen

"Rejection"
-tried to stop girl on the street, but she kept walking
GOOD:
-joked that it's because I looked like a homeless guy in my winter jacket - Turned rejection into something that added more fun! And later used it in other interactions as an opener: "Hi, what do you thing about my jacket?" - girl in front of the Canteen laughed and liked it

Cute Portuguese girl with a boyfriend
-she was walking behind us; I've stopped my wingman, turned around and opened her ("Where's good to go around here?")
-after I told her she's cute and that I'd like to see her again, she told me she has a bf - tested if he's real (what's his name? how long have you been together?) and he probably is
-logistics: has been with her BF for 4 years, was going home from work, likes to play table football
-she seemed interested, so I got her number and told her we can meet as friends (play table football with my friends)
LESSONS LEARNED:
-should find out more logistics: Where does she live? Does she live with her BF? Is he in Bristol?
-get physical: "give me a hug" and then lift her
NEXT ACTION:
-send her picture from a festival tomorrow (value giving) and then invite her for a coffee

Cute Chinese girl in the Canteen
-opened her with "Are you Malaysian?", talked with her for 2 minutes; re-opened later, talked to her and her male Chinese friend
LESSONS LEARNED:
-Always get her fucking phone number!
-Be more direct (you look cute)

Cute English girl in yellow jacked going home (last set)
-opened, short interaction (2 min), she was on the way home
LESSONS LEARNED:
-I should pull her in - "come say hi to my friend" ... "come shake his hand"
-then I could show intent (that I like her) and game her

General:
-next time when out with a wingman, agree on code word for being interested in the girl (She looks like your Spanish friend) and not interested (She looks like your German friend)

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 6:15 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Day 5 - Local festival - with Adeeb and Matt

2 hot English sisters (20something and 16)
-Adeeb opened and gamed the older one, reopened them later
-I was kinda "intimidated" by my girl because she looked hot and older, but when I found out that she's only 16 it was much easier gaming her - interesting reframe - view every girl as 16 years old, retarded, loving me and constantly thinking about sex
-when the 2 guys came in and stole them, one of us should go in, do hand of god and move one of them back to us, then the other would follow
LESSON LEARNED:
-I should escalate and get more physical
-I should tell her that I like her, wanna hang out with her again and number close her!
-moving them is important, we could sit them down somewhere and then could build connection and number close

English Girl with a camera working there till 3
-friendly conversation to get more into state, reopened her later
LESSON LEARNED:
-I should tell her that I like her, wanna hang out with her again and number close her!

Local TV presenters
-short friendly 1.5 min interaction - more state

Standing festival crew girl
-short and friendly - opened, talked, joked, and got more into state
-then we did more short sets

Ugly-ish black girl
-opened with "Do I look too white?" (my new default black girl opener - but don't overdo it, especially when out of state)
-wasn't hot so was easy to hook; talking and flirting with her got us more into state
-we saw her later, reopened her and chatted more
LESSON LEARNED:
-"temporarily befriending" average/ugly girls in the venue and then using them as "bases" is a good strategy to stay in state and fill in dead time between sets

Clawing girls while sitting
-I clawed about 5-10 different sets, hooked some(Spanish girl with her friend), build massive state (gaming while chilling)
Best claw set - cute brown girl
-I get physical with her; she liked me - sexual hook point reached (massive anime eyes); I was holding her and have kissed her neck; her jealous friend dragged her away
LESSON LEARNED:
-when going for a kiss, do it in a non-needy calibrated way (laser eyes, get closer and see how she reacts)
-if the girl is hooked and her friend is dragging her away, focus on gaming/befriending her friend!

-we kept opening like crazy, had mostly short interactions
-I built massive state and started using "Hey, you!" (shouting) opener when it got darker and more hectic - done it for the first time, it was working quite well (the louder I was, the better
LESSON LEARNED:
-use the shouting "Hey, you!" opener in clubs - be loud as fuck!

Cute black girl with big ass
-opened with "Do I look too white?", got physical with her, she told me let's go to the dancefloor twice, we went and danced, then it was on for a while, I asked her to hang out later with me - she said no, try to kiss her - she didn't want to
-logistics: she was there with mates
LESSON LEARNED:
-number close while it was on (I gotta go in a while, but let's hang out another time), figure out logistics (where in Bristol she lives, what's she doing on Monday) and I could text her around 11:30 and invite her to an "afterparty" - learn to number close smoothly in these high energy environments (clubs, festival nights)

General:
-next time try spin after handshake
LESSONS LEARNED:
-be more challenging
-do step backs (pressure off)
-talking to crew members is a great way to build state

Rejections:
-we have learned how to turn rejections into genuine fun
-at the end when I was doing the "shouting Hey" opener, I got some harder "no"s; earlier when I wasn't as intense and the festival was still on, the rejections were "softer"

ImageImageImageImage

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 5:43 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Day 6 - 2015 05 24 - Love Saves the Day - with Adeeb

Warm up sets
-we were tired as fuck after yesterday and totally out of state,
-opened a girl working there (Orderella) and talked for a minute
-opened a 2 set, kinda hooked them, have talked to them for 3 minutes
-then we started walking around not feeling like opening; talked to another girl that worked there; walked around more, danced, I started feeling a bit paranoid that everybody's watching me
-then we sat down and I talked for a while to an unattractive girl sitting nearby, then we went to say hi to girls we met last day - Adeeb number closed
-we had a few sets where they didn't want to stop or talk to a us; we were massively out of state during the first half of the day and some of the girls gave us a "what the fuck are you guys trying to do" look

2 Cute English girls (blond and half Jamaican)
-the best set so far - opened, hooked, got physical, told her that I'd like to see her again
-logistics: lives in Bath, has a boyfriend - so I didn't get her number
LESSON LEARNED:
-should get her number anyway to practice and improve number closing - I could also try the "let's meet as friends angle" or just text her something like "too bad we are not gonna see each other again, we had such a good chemistry" (which we had)
-we should try to move them or go with them so Adeeb could number close his girl and also to practice this stage of the game
-Then we sat down near the dub stage, and I tried a few claws, didn't hook but at least took some action.
-did a "fish dance" opener, the girl liked it, talked to her for a bit
-we were tired as fuck, so we laid down and chilled for a while (this definitely helped), had some food; then we tried to rebuild the state - we kept opening even if it wasn't working - girls saw that we are "out of state" so we were getting worse reactions than yesterday, I have also struggled to make fun of rejections
-we slowly got into state and had better sets

"Brown girl"
-opened, got physical - hugging, lifting, hand on waist, we had chemistry
LESSON LEARNED:
-go with her instead of getting number! - she wanted to go to the toilet, so I should move her somewhere and game her more there, I could also go with her and wait outside the toiled (really try harder with girls that I sexually hook) - worst thing that could happen is that she would just sneak out and I would have same result as now (fuck all)

2 Hot blond English girls
-Adeeb opened, had good verbal game; I wasn't as on point with the other girl, spit a few lines and stopped gaming because I didn't get good response
-Adeeb moved his girl to the dancefloor (this was good), the other one and me followed
-then we didn't do shit and have bounced
LESSON LEARNED:
-stay in the set until they leave even if it's not going well - build habit of staying in sets!

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 5:21 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Day 7 - 2015 05 25 - Streetgame - Solo

Black English girl (1st set)
-directions opener, didn't change topic because I was worried of people standing by

Foreign girl
-directions opener; she said that we met before and I have used the same opener - I have bounced out, ignored this and continued gaming
LESSON LEARNED:
-keep on going no matter what happens
-ditch that opener

Japanese girl on Park st.
-opened ("where's good to go tonight"), hooked, gamed her a bit
LESSON LEARNED:
-ask for the phone number and make day 2 plans - just to practice

Polish Phd student with suitcase
-opened ("where's good to go tonight"), hooked her
-asked her to go for a drink with me, she said she needs to go home to do stuff with her sister; I have asked her about tomorrow (was having a farewell party) and the day after (nothing planned) - but she said that she's not interested
-logistics: nanotechnology PhD student, lives with her sister, probably around Clifton
LESSON LEARNED:
-get closer to her and face her
-have better eye contact (laser eyes)
-I could be a bit more physical - keep holding her hand after handshake
-be more relaxed and present in the moment
-I could tell her "you don't have to if you don't want to", "why do you hate me?" (little pushes) when I was trying to set a date

General:
-bring camera and record even if it's dark - I can check my voice tonality

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 5:21 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Day 8 - 2015 05 26 - Streetgame - Solo

I was tired (after gym) and a bit pissed (wingman flaked last minute)
-opener I've been using: "Are you from Bristol?" and/or "Where's good to go on a Tuesday night?"
-first 3 sets didn't even stop (was out of state)
-I was a bit "paranoid" about people watching me gaming
-didn't want to go to a pub alone because it felt weird, but at least did solo streetgame (which is easier for me) - keep progressing and build it up to being totally comfortable going alone to pubs/bars
-then I got a short set (English girl) that stopped but didn't hook, talked for a few seconds and then she bounced

Cute Japanese girl
-hooked; I was talking slowly and chilled (congruent to my state), got her attracted, talked for about 10-15 minutes
-logistics: she was going home from pub; was busy tomorrow, farewell party on Thursday, goes to France on Friday and will be traveling around Europe until she goes back to Japan in 3 weeks
-asked for number she gave me an incorrect one (on purpose?), got her correct number, texted her and made sure she got the text - UPDATE 2015 05 27: she replied that she gave me the incorrect number on purpose, has a bf and can't hang out with me :)
GOOD:
-I was physical with her - light shoulder touch; lifted her up and spinned after a hug
-got in front of her and faced her
LESSONS LEARNED:
-I could be more physical after lifting her - put my arms on her shoulders or waist and hold it there to see how she would react
-ask: who does she live with and where? (logistics)
-If she doesn't wanna come with me (Plan A) try to go with her (Plan B). I went for phone number instead, which I should only do as a Plan C! - I have to unwire this bad habit! (I did the same mistake 2 days ago at the festival with "brown girl")
-I felt much better after this set (good - it got me into state; bad - I shouldn't be dependent or girls reactions, only on my actions!)
-if girl gives me wrong number it's most likely on purpose - in that case keep gaming her to practice and open another set walking by

Black girl with hipster glasses
-was gonna open her but when I got closer I pussied out - felt like my planned opener "wasn't good enough" for her!
LESSON LEARNED:
-my mind tricked me with this excuse! (next time just do it and fuck what the mind is saying)

General:
-embrace whatever happens when I'm out (being tired) and try to make it work anyway
-when out of state, just do what Tyler says - short chilled interactions until I hook somebody and talk to her to get more into the state

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 5:25 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Day 9 - 2015 05 27 - Streetgame and Mbargo with Lee

Streetgame
-I have started opening every girl, minimized time between sets, but wasn't very committed after opening
LESSON LEARNED:
-keep setting rhythm of the interaction (push, pull, challenge, bounce around topics) until I reach the sexual hook point
-do pushes - "you can go now"

Mbargo smoking area - French group walking outside
-Lee opened, we should lift her over the fence
LESSON LEARNED:
-be more committed to a set after opening
-be more physical - we could lift them over the fence

Cute 19 year old English girl in Mbargo
GOOD:
-said hi to her friend when she came in, should talk to her more
LESSON LEARNED:
-be more committed to a set, spend more time with her, reopen and then try to pull her/go with her/get phone number

General:
-open straight after walking into a venue!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:43 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Day 10 - 2015 05 28 - Streetgame - Solo

Cute Hippie-ish English girl on Stokes croft
-1st set - the chat was very friendly
-logistics: from Wales, was going to check out a local shop
LESSON LEARNED:
-I should go with her - that was the right thing to do! (NEW STICKING POINT/BAD HABBIT - not going with her, and bouncing or getting number instead)
-I could push it a bit more (lean over the edge) - find out more logistics, fuck around more, make fun of myself being out of state, etc..
-she couldn't understand me several times - I need slightly better voice projection and pronunciation

Average English girl on Park St.
-this was a warm up set, wasn't attracted to her;
-logistics: from Bristol, came back after a year in Australia
LESSON LEARNED:
-game even non attractive girls like they are tens! (like Julien preaches), I could practice being physical with her (hold her hand after handshake), getting her number (she might have hot friends); gaming her will also put me more into state, and I can always jump on another girl passing by that I like!

Cute Chinese girl
-I was practicing "pressure on/pressure off" concept from The Pimp on her - by talking in breaking rapport tonality about different topics - this was good, haven't really been using this before (at least consciously)
-was a bit physical - only a handshake and touched her coat
-logistics: was going from uni home and then to gym
-invited her for a tea another day (not very decisively, half-assed it), she gave me a giggling no and then I stopped/slowed down gaming her
LESSON LEARNED:
-next time practice the "pressure on/pressure off" also by proximity/backing up
-be more physical (hold her hand after handshake, hand on her arm/neck)
-could ask her where and who with she lives (logistics), try to go with her (invite me for a tea)
-if that would fail - get her number (and spend next 10 minutes hammering "Coffee tomorrow"/"When are we meeting?"/"do you wanna meet me?"/"I'm getting your number to see you"/"What's my name?"/"Say that you wanna go for a coffee with me"/etc.. like Julien does in the 2nd Shift infield video - make her invest)

Average Chinese girl 2
-wanted to practice the same thing on her, but she left after about a minute - I guess I wasn't putting enough "pressure" on her (I thing I was more quiet, less solid and had a 'rapport seeking smile')
LESSON LEARNED:
-when want to leave because they get "bored" by the interaction, I need to put more pressure on them (get closer, talk louder, faster, breaking rapport, different topics, laser eye contact)

General:
-felt very weird at the beginning (didn't want other people to see me opening on my own) - my mind has been fucking with me again
-later got more into zone and wasn't really giving a shit about other people watching me (Why would I? I'm just talking to girls making their day more interesting)
LESSON LEARNED:
-I HAVE MORE PROOF THAT OPENING (TAKING ACTION) WILL PUT ME INTO STATE!!
-skipped two sets - pussied out - my mind tricked me into not opening - NOT AGAIN, GO AGAINST IT, KEEP ON CONSTANTLY PUSHING MYSELF!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:07 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Day 11 - 2015 05 29 - O2, Streetgame with Lee

We went straight into the club, first few sets were 'rejections', my emotions were going against me and telling me not to approach, but I ignored it, chatted with Lee and tried again.

Friend of Lee's friend
-she didn't know Lee, so I could get her number and try to meet her on a day 2 (not the same night cause she was with Lee's friend)

Cute short girl
-opened, did push-pull ("You can go if you want" / "I'm kidding, I love you" when she wanted to leave)
-lifted her up and started walking with her towards the entrance area (quiet place where I could talk to her), but then we bumped into her friend and he dragged her away
-I could say hi to the guy, shake his hand and tell him that I know her (and tell the girl to tell him that I'm her gay friend) - STAY IN THE SET!

Hot tall girl
-opened, did a bit of push-pull, then lifted her up and put her against the wall to game her, but this one was a bit uncalibrated and she left to join her friends which were standing nearby
-get a better feel for when can I do the 'lift up'

When we got out of the club, we were feeling fucking great (massive self-amusement) and were taking a lot of action (opened more then 3/4 of girls that we saw).
-some girl outside of the O2 was giving Lee shit after he opened her, so we started making fun of her, I called her fat and she got really mad, we laughed and left
-opened a Thai girl, joked with her, got more in the zone

Cute English girl with a joint walking down the Park st.
-opened, she didn't stop so I started walking with her, got physical - hand around her shoulders, it looked like I was gonna pull her
-passed her shit tests ("are you gay?"), kept funny vibe, suggested food, she was hungry, but then she left
-I should stick to her and continue gaming her (while being non-needy and 'having my own party'), I could also do more pushes ("fine, just go..")
-I should lead ("Subway, let's go!")

General:
-when being 'rejected', be more persistent ("2 seconds", "wait", "I just wanna say hi", "why do you hate me?", etc); if she leaves anyway, make it fun (tell her something ridiculous that will self amuse me), than open the first girl I see (or a guy if there's no girl around) and make more fun of the rejection ("have you seen what happened to me?", "that's my ex, she hates me", etc) - repeat if being rejected by the 2nd girl and create an infinite loop of self amusement and opening

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:08 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Day 12 - 2015 05 30 - Had a friend of a friend staying at my place - near fuck close

The plan was to go out and pick up girls with her and then try to fuck her when we come back, but after she got to my place and we started talking, she got quite comfortable and didn't mention going out, so I decided to stay home and game her.
-created a nice vibe with her, we talked about many different topics
-was talking in breaking rapport tonality, forced myself not to do the 'chody rapport seeking smile'
-also was trying not to be reactive to her (when she said something or smiled)
-slowly started physicality (got closer to her, light touches, then got right next to her touching our arms)
-moved her (showed her my flat, went to the kitchen for shots)
-then I went for my 'massage fuck close routine' (quite late, but better than never) - told her my neck is sore and asked her if she can do a neck massage - she did, then I gave her neck massage and was getting closer to her, but for some reason didn't start kissing her neck (WHY????)
-then I told her to give me a massage with oil, moved her to my bedroom (with hand of god), told her I'll give her a massage (change of plan), got her top of (she hesitated; she said "are you expecting something?" - "No":)
-started massaging her, plan was to get closer to her and star kissing her neck, but I fucked it up by waiting for the 'right moment' and didn't do it (pussied out?)
-at least I got a great massage from her after

LESSONS LEARNED:
-go for the neck massage earlier
-always try to go for the kiss (don't wait too long for a 'better moment')
-do more pushes ("I don't care if we have sex, I'm gonna see my girlfriend tomorrow"; "you are too old/young/skinny"; "You look different in your FB pic... It's funny how people usually look better in their profile pics"; etc..)
-when she asked me if I do this to every girl, I should say "Yes! Even to guys"
-I had an 'alpha'/'breaking rapport'/'I don't give a shit' vibe at the beginning (pushed myself into it a bit) but later when I was getting good reactions from her, I slipped into a more chody vibe!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:11 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Day 13 - 2015 05 31 - Pub game

Italian girl sitting at a table
-went in, tap on the shoulder, said hi - she gave me an anime eye look - reference reinforcing positive assumptions (that girls will like when I open them, like this one did); but don't be depended on her positive reaction (just assume it, and if I don't get it straight away, assume I'll get it later)
-talked to her for a bit, tried to move her, but she said that she has to go home - I should be more flexible and don't get stuck on wanting to move her. Should continue gaming her where she was and vibe, sit down, try to move her again, and try to pull/walk her home/get her number.

French girl
-was practicing interrupting other guys talking to her in a non-needy "alpha" way and getting her attention on me; also being non-reactive to her (when she laughed)
-I felt really comfortable in the environment - result of the crazy club gaming on Friday

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:30 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Day 15 - 2015 06 02 - Streetgame, Big Chill with Lee

Warm-up sets on the street - "where's good to go tonight" opener
-opened first 2 sets after getting out of the car - GOOD!
-2 girls from Birmingham - 'interview mode' questions - good enough for warm up - take hands out of my pocket, speak louder!

2 set - US and other foreign girl
-the US girl was hooked, her friend wasn't - I should talk to her friend

Big Chill
-opened solo girl straight after walking in - good, but be more man to woman

Tall gay girl in the Big Chill
-"does my friend look too good?" opener, hooked, she told me that she's gay and I stopped gaming her
-I should keep talking to her and then jump on another chick passing by

Black girl in the Big Chill
-tapped her on shoulder when she walked by, used "does my friend look too good?" opener, hooked
LESSON LEARNED:
-the interaction was too friendly - be more man to woman (laser eye contact, breaking rapport tonality, be physical
-figure out logistics (who's she there with, where does she live, ...)
-get phone number of every girl

Chinese girls on Park St.
-"finger snapping opener", they said "no thanks", talked to them for a bit, then jumped on another girl walking by:
Thai girl
-physical from the start - hand around her shoulder, but she tensed up, so I have backed up
LESSON LEARNED:
-figure out logistics
-have laser eye contact, breaking rapport tonality
-do pressure on/pressure off (push - pull)

General:
-I was too much self amused and not purposeful enough (purpose - get the girl)