Wingnight: Field report

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

Post subject: Wingnight: Field report
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 2:14 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys!

So last night was a pretty awesome night in Rotterdam, since I went out sarging with someone from the forum.
When I met him, he seemed really cool and relaxed. Kind of exactly what I thought. Other than that he clearly worked on his appearance (like everyone should), so I got excited and was curious aout his game.

First place we went to, seemed very crowded from outside, but when we went inside it turned out not to be as target rich as it seemed. But since it was only 10pm (Clubs dont get crowded until 00:30 in the Netherlands), we stayed there for a while and spent some time exchanging routines. We also opened the 2 sets that looked desirable there, but we found no way to get past opening, due to the music being extremely loud with a talkative DJ. He told me about the Evolution escalation by Style. I heard about it before, but never used it. Now I got really curious about it, so I used it later. At 00:00 or something like that we went to another club, that has a lot more HB's.

2-set Chinese girls, #-close
At first it felt a bit weird going out with a random dude I met on a PUA forum, but he actually got me started for the night as well when he challenged me to opening sets with him. First set we opened was a 2-set of 2 Chinese girls. It was a practice set. I actually struck up a good conversation with the obstacle I was supposed to keep busy and I ended up #-closing her. I wont call or text her, because she doesnt qualify as desirable for me. The actual target in the set apperantly didnt speak Dutch or English, so we ejected after a while and moved on to the next set. It was my turn to choose a set. She texted me at 3:30 that night asking if I was still out and busy, I didnt reply.

High level 2-set
Another 2-set, maybe a bit too high level for one of the warmup approaches, but tried it anyway. Over the shoulder opener asking her if a girl, kissing a girl is cheating (got that from my wing :wink: ) . She seemed really receptive of the opener and smiled a lot at me. I mistook it for IoI's so I started telegraphing interest to her, too soon. She politely told me, with a smile and hand on my shoulder, she's not interested. That is the most friendly rejection I have ever had in the time I spent on PUA, since it did not take down any of the social status for the night.

Tiny Asian stalker
A very tiny, unattractive Asian girl, seemed attracted to me. She kept walking by and waved at me before, so I opened her for practice. I told her in a very playful manner that she was stalking me and I might get a restraining order for her. She laughed hard and went like "NOOO NOOO, you were stalking me!", which made it easy for me, because I just stood at the same spot for a while. At this point her friends already kept walking and were out of sight. I opened her leaning back against a wall and she was hanging forward a lot. It was not interesting at all (too easy and unattractive), so I tried ejecting her by telling her that her friends actually already went upstairs. She stayed for another minute talking to me before I told her she should go meet her friends cause they're probably worried. Moving on.

Blonde 7/8, make out close
We went upstairs now, smiling and projecting positive energy and moved to one of the bars upstairs. I walked straight through a set of girls that split like the sea, so I felt pretty mozes-like. I told one of the girls (Blonde 7/8, not sure) it's very kind of her. She was receptive of this opener (if you can even call it an opener...). Meanwhile my wing was talking to her 3 friends keeping them off my back so I could generate enough attraction for isolation.
Blonde: I'm always that nice.
Me: Boooooooringggggg (bodyrocked out a bit.)
She pulled me back in as I hoped. IoI 1
Blonde: I'm not always nice you know, I could be mean and fun!
Me: Yeah right, you shouldnt hang out with me, I'd corrupt you!
Blonde: Are you really mean? (Playing with hair IoI 2)
Me: Yes, I'd be that guy that when you're 30 and almost finished with university. I'd tell you "why bother? you're in your 30's anyway" (Thanks Mystery ;p)
Blonde: Laughing oohhh no, that sounds bad!
I made a weird and bad joke in Dutch to check if she'd laugh. She did, IoI 3.
Me: Lets go outside, I can barely hear you over the music. (She follows and squeezes my hand back)

I sat down with her outside and wont write the routines out that I did.
She doesnt smoke, just like me so I told her that we're amongst smokers here so we're fighting the system from withing. This creates an us vs them bond.
I did my forest walkthrough routine talking about her sexual desires in the end. If they are high she usually blushes when confronted with it, if theyre low she wants to 'prove' they are not. Women... ;p
And here I need to thank my wing for the night, to go for the kiss close I used the evolution routine by Style. She smelled me, I smelled her. Biting necks, Pulling hear. After the hair pull, I could tell she loved it, I went for the kiss without asking. We made out for about 15 minutes, I interupted her 4 or 5 times telling her it went too fast and stuff. Push/pull. Afterwards she just rested her head on my shoulder for a few minutes, eyes closed and smiling. It feels good to say that she was mesmerized by the whole thing. I told her I had to see my friend again so told her to give her number and send me a message when she was about to leave (trying to turn it into f-close that way). She told me she would. I'll get back to that in the end.

Back to my wing
After a short search I found my wing again, who also had a pretty succesful night, but needed a wing cause he got cockblocked by a mother hen. We went looking for the girl whose number he wanted, but sadly never found her. I noticed her before and she was just beautiful. We walked on and spotted another set. I didn't want to game too far, because I wanted to take the blonde 7/8 home that night, so he got the target.

Conservative 2-set
He opened the obstacle and after 30 seconds (he made her laugh) moved on to the target. I opened the obstacle and went into a normal conversation with her (not trying to attract). She was one of the most closed off people I have ever met, so maybe I should have opened her and followed with routines. I think I came into the set too soon to assist my wing, because after a small while she told me that I'm a good wingman. I didnt know how to reply to that, so I played a lies game (Tell me 4 things about you, 3 of them are lies) with her to keep her mind occupied. Meanwhile it looked as if my wing and the target hit it off, she was smiling a lot and never thrown "help-eyes" to the obstacle. At a point they went to the toilet together and as I spoke to my wing he told me that she is one of the most conservative people he has ever met. It was late, so we didnt feel like waiting around, but decided to go home. On our way to the coatroom they came back looking for us from the toilet. My wing tried to number close the target, who told him she is not in the dating phase of her life right now. I thought she just got out of a long relationship, which makes it quite hard to attract her.

I brought my wing to his train and we decided to meet in Amsterdam next time.

Blonde 7/8 followup
I started heading back to the club to see if the blonde was still there, but about halfway there I got a text from her. She said her friend was upset about something, so she had to go home with her. Looks like no same night lay for me tonight. It could have been worse, she could have also left without saying anything. It feels to me, that it took too long until the night was over, so her logical mind interfered with the emotional state I built. She is actually texting me right now while I type this. I'll date her and it will have to be about the 7-hour rule, which in my experience is more like 4 hours normally.

Thanks for reading this. Any pointers or questions are always nice, cheers!

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 6:48 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Update:
Told the blonde 7/8 to come to the park with me today, after picknick lunch (we already kissed again before this) we went to my place where I showed her my guitar collection and guitar skills. I told her some bullshit story about my old pets. I sat on my bed and pulled her onto me, escalated kissing, taking off clothes. When it came to her panties she showed some LMR and said no, so I did a freeze out and played some more guitar. After 10 minutes she started kissing me again. No LMR this time. F-close.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 1:19 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
She was one of the most closed off people I have ever met, so maybe I should have opened her and followed with routines.
I haven't read your whole report yet, but took a glance at some of the sentences.

That one in particular, is very bad. You made a decisive judgment about her and stated the thing that you should've maybe done. It has to be the other way around.

Come up with at least three theories as to why she acted the way she did, pick one to believe, and decisively act on it.

That would've been alpha.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 11:13 am 
New to MPUA Forum

The realisation was not made in the field. It comes from analysis afterwards.

And what I did wrong, to put it without doubt, is that I opened her poorly and my conversational skills were poor as well. This is because I had no interest in her at all, which made me forget about game and just trying to 'keep her busy'. I should have opened her like I open any target and actually run game on her.

Thanks for the input though, appreciated!

--- MD