Dealing with Shit Test.. "We're in a Hurry" etc.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 34 guests

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 5:33 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Mini field report: So I use the opinion opener on two girls at the mall. They walk past me, but I plant and keep talking louder. They stop about 10 feet away and I walk up and plant in front of them, just like one of the RSD guys said. I bullshit and don't even ask the question. Start kinoing with one of the girls. She says, ooh do you like my hand. I say, I like your nails. Then the other jumps in and says, ok what's your question? we're in a hurry. I say, Oh she's a fiesty one. I think I should have busted her balls more because she was the hotter one and the target. I think I should have said, Is she always like this? Oh fiesty one, too bad I left my leash at home. How do you roll with this girl? What do you guys think. Also, what are some other lines for dealing with this kind of shit test?

Second field report: I walk up behind the girl on the street and stop her. I tell her she's cute and I just had to stop her. But then I point out she's got like this weird work out/ casual clothes look going on. So I'm doing push-pull. Then when I say we should get together she says, well so the thing is I just broke up with my boyfriend and I'm not ready yet. I say, oh that's cool we'll just go for chicken nuggets and to make out, we won't even talk. Her eyelashes start fluttering and she's smiling. So I say, what you need to get out and have fun, what are you going to go home and cry about it? Do you want a shoulder to cry on? She laughs and smiles and seems to like the teasing. Then she offers me her number. HOWEVER, I've gotten tired of girls flaking, so I said one of the RSD guys lines to make her invest. I say, listen you don't have to if you don't want to. I hope she will say, yes I want to. But she doesn't. I think I finally learned that girls will offer their number just to get rid of you, and the guy must actually screen for the girls who really want to see him again. Am I thinking about this correctly? I also talked about the four personality colors and we held deep eye contact for quite a while right there on the street. She didn't flinch or look away and neither did I. What could I do or say to cement the day 2? What could I do to escalate kino? When we were leaving I said, ok it was great meeting you, if I see you around in like a week I'm going to come up and start making out with you because by then you'll be over him. See laughed and smiled and then left.

Third field report: Ok, so I was doing some ring finger routine and holding a girl's hand from class. She kept saying it was all bullshit and I was making it up, but she kept laughing and buying into it. Then I got the pinky and she asked if it was about trust. And I was like no. I told her that this girl in San Diego who was a Greek historian showed me how all the rings on each finger suggest something about her personality. She said, oh did you pay her $5 when she was done? And I said, no, she didn't want money, she wanted a kiss. Then all of sudden she says, I feel like the pinky is about kissing, like your about to kiss me. And she backed up and said, but my lips are secret. And I said, well I like secrets. And then she covered her lips with her fingers. And I said, it's not about kissing. But then she said she had to go. I said, I will tell you about the pinky tomorrow in class. On this girl, I really set my intention to fuck. Like Tyler from RSD said, you have to really know your intention before going into the set and be absolutely clear about it. I thought about it the night before and decided I was going to go for the fuck with this girl, and I don't care about possible rejection or embarrassment or anything. Could it be that I kinoed fast and I just need to take one step back and then move it two steps forward again? How could I handle this situation?