My attempt at gaming the entire room

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 26 guests

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 3:01 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys, time for a field report by me for once. I dont normally give field reports, but dont be gentle on feedback! Long post Incoming, Coded in 3 significant approaches for the night. I personally find the 2nd and 3rd the most interesting, though the buffalo from number 1 really wrecked my game.
Tonight, thursdaynight, I actually decided to go out on my own. That felt like a huge deal for me, because I never really do that. Besides that, I'm new in this town and really do not know anyone here.

The night started off like a horror show for me. I went to the clubs, but was too chicken to go in on my own, so I kept walking for almost one and a half hour. It felt like failure, so I decided to go to the club again and this time I went in. To make myself feel a bit more comfortable, I walked straight to the bar and ordered myself a water with bubbles.

Brunette 6, The buffalo
Entering the club, I was smiling the smile that I practiced in front of the mirror so many times. Also I feel like I finally worked out my wardrobe issues, so I think I looked great. It worked like magic. I litteraly saw some heads turn when I entered the club. Girls started making eye contact right away and guys were trying to talk to befriend me. I walked straight to the bar though, because it still felt weird. While I ordered my drink, I looked around and saw a girl (Brunette 6) wink at me (I never had such strong sexual magnetism, so it felt huge!). I went to approach her and before I could utter a word...

Brunette 6: Wow, you look so amazing with your smile and jewelry. I really like your style.
Me (trying to still use my opener): Oh thanks! I saw you winking and I came over to tell you that I'm not an object! My eyes are up here!
Brunette 6: Haha, oh no. My eyes getting distracted. I never really winked at a guy before!
Me: Sure you havn't. That make me feel sooo special.
Brunette 6: It is true! How could I convince you?
Me (At this point I know I'm in. She is giving me massive IOI's besides the AI. However, this is my first sarge of the night and she isnt that pretty or interesting.): You can't really. The damage (winking at her) is already done.
Brunette 6 (While giving her phone): Here, add yourself to facebook.

I added her to facebook, because I dont know anyone in town yet. She might come in handy as a pivot one day. People were noticing the social value it created. To tip it off, I told her to introduce me to her friends. There were about 6 of them and I was the center of attention. I told someone to take out picture with flash on and I felt that I was (like planned before leaving) gaming the entire room. I stuck around with her for a moment before moving to the next set. Besides this all I'm not even mentioning the guys that were trying to bask in my succes. They only increased my value even more, triggering the leader of men and women switch.

Pretty blonde 8, good sexual escalation
I got heavy eye contact with a blonde 8 in a 4 set, so I move in.
Me: Hey there! Can you tell?
4 set: Tell what?
Me: I need to get back to my friends in a bit, but listen. I'm actually wearing contacts for the first time today and it feels sooo weird!
4 set (Gazing into my eyes all together, getting close): Wow, really? We can't see it at all!
Me: Well, I am amazed. A whole world has opened up to me. I can see you're all wearing something similar, but I cannot decide who wears it best. Or worst!
4 set: Blahblahblah, trying to get my seal of approval on their clothes.
Me (negging target): You, you and you wear it pretty good, but I'm not sure on you yet. It is either amazing or horrible. I need to think that through! (Huge cocky smile on my face while I said this)
Blonde 8: Hey! I wear this great. Just look at me!
Me (to her friends): Hey, do you want to do the best friends test?
4-set (Pretty much screaming): YES!

I ran the routine and 3 of them looked at eachother, the blonde 8 did not look at her friends, so I told them the result, which made them burst out into laughter teasing her friend.

Me: Hey, I need to make it up to your friend now. Mind if I steal her for a minute?
4-set: Uhm... Sure I guess.

I really tried to find a good spot to isolate, but it ended up being awful. I took her through the forest personality test, which ended in her sexual desires being explained, they were small, but with a huge need to validate it according to the test. It allowed for a lot of KINO and sexual escalation.

Me: Did you know that by exploring posibilities, you could actually improve that last bit (about the sexual desires)
Blonde 8: No, really? How does that work.
Me: Well like this...

I placed my hand at the back of her neck dragging her a bit closer to me. When she was really close enough to kiss, I pulled her hair slightly. I could see her mouth opening up, ready for a kiss. As I was moving in, the brunette 6 from earlier interrupted (GOD-F'IN-DAMMIT!). She was trying to get my attention again and asked me to introduce the two of them. I complied, since I saw no way to continue and go for a kiss here. I exchanged phone numbers with the blonde 8 and we made plans to visit the park and eat ice cream on Sunday.

Really smart Blonde 7, Sitting set
I went outside, away from the big bad buffalo ruining my game. I sat down on my own for a moment, recapulating on the fine moment I just had with the blonde 8. My game felt tight in that set. Including FTC's, Negs and great KINO escalation. I notice a group of 7 girls sitting down and I feel bold and high on succes. I move into my first sitting down set EVER!

Me: Hey guys! Could I get your opinion on something?
7-set: Uhm, what?
Me: I need to leave in a bit, but just a quick question. I'm planning a party for my little niece, she is 6 years old and turning 7 soon!
7-set: Awww, do you have pictures?
Me (ignoring the question. I'm the show, not the pictures...): So I'm in doubt what the theme should be. She is crazy about Frozen, but every time she sees me she acts like a tiger and goes WRAAAAHGHHHGGGG!!!! against me. Climbing me and making monkey sounds. So, what do you think? Frozen or Jungle theme.
7-set: Jungle, because it is a lot deeper. (They always go for jungle, they might like the idea of a little girl climbing up against me making monkey sounds.)
Me: Ok, I really need to go soon (sitting down while talking), but get this. (Story involving me, a trampoline, a kiddy pool, a police phone and a bottle of South-American wine. Awesome, funny story.)
7-set (Laughing): Ow wow, you got a lot of cool stories?
Me (knowing I past the hook point): I got a ton, but you need to earn them, cause this shit aint free!
Blonde 7: Aww, do it for meeeeeeee? (Trying to give me puppy eyes.)
Me: Okay, you know what. Include me for a beer on your next round and I might consider it. (IT WORKED! HAHAHAHA)
(Buffalo aproaching, I see her nearby. Oh shit... Not again!)
Me: Hey, let me introduce you girls to buffalo (didnt really call her buffalo ofcourse ;-D).

They started chatting a bit, trying to win my attention. I just sat back and noticed how, when used right, this buffalo might be a good pivot. Jealousy game is strong as shit!

Me: I actually should go home now, I'm getting a bit tired. I want to show you (pointing at blonde 7) something though. Might if I take her for a sec. She'll be back in one piece. I think...
7-set + buffalo: Haha, sure.
Me: Ok, I actually think you are really cool and I want to get your number. Give it to me and we'll go to the carnival together.
Blonde 7 (smiling): Great, I thought you'd never ask.
Me (after getting the number): Cool, I'll text you tomorrow. Kiss goodbye (before I could point to my cheek, she actually kissed me on my lips)
Me: Okay, I like that. (Grabbed he hips and dragged her close, shared a moment making out a bit)
Me: Lets stop for now. This is all you get for now. We need to go on a date girl! (winking at her)
Blonde 7: Wow okay. This was amazing, I don't normally do this with anyone in a bar!
Me: You shouldnt, you cant trust anyone in a bar!

Said my goodbye's to everyone. Result of the night, 3 numbers, a kiss, and an extreme confidence boost from gaming the entire club! If anyone has any questions to certain parts of my game, feel free to PM me or leave a reply. I'm willing to share, though my game is heavily inspired on Mystery method: Venusian arts. Thanks for reading the long post.

--- MiDu

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 10:59 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey man!

I love this! I've done many things like this as well... and usually the nights I treat the whole club/bar as a giant mixed set are the funnest.

I love the "can you tell?" opener! Did you make that up? I am going to find a way to modify it since I don't wear contacts. I usually also try to make the opener connected in some way to my overall Identity. (I'm an ad writer by day and a screenwriter on nights, weekends and any other time I can squeeze it in, and later I let them know I dabble in erotic stories and erotic poetry).

The use of negging in that scenario was spot on as well.

Awesome job dude!

Captain Jack

http://www.getabeautifulgirlfriend.com

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:41 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I love the "can you tell?" opener! Did you make that up? I am going to find a way to modify it since I don't wear contacts.
Thanks mate! I liked using it that night, even though I have worn contacts for years at this point. I have used it some more times and I find that there is some risk involved, because it invites them to judge you on looks and look for flaws.
I've seen pretty much all the episodes of Keys to the VIP and these guys sometimes get challenges that are a bit weird. I actually took one of those challenges and made it personal and semi-real (The keys to the VIP challenge was to tell a girl you had plastic surgery).

I dont know why, but I just love the use of negs, because women tend to want to redeem themselves, which feels awesome haha

---MiDu