It's on

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 21 guests

Post subject: It's on
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 4:14 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I'll have this post as my presentationish post. Hi everybody. I'm glad to say that tonight is a great night, even though it was what you can say a bad night.

Long story short: Five years ago I came in contact with a Swedish seduction forum. I was at that time really in love with a girl and wanted her more than anything else. Thanks to the forum and all the tips I gained from there I managed to get her and had a great relationship with her, up until two weeks ago.

Now I've been single for two weeks and tonight was the first time I was out looking for girls. Oh. My. God how crappy I was. A fucking approach anxiety like never before and absolutely no state. None whatsoever. I usually see myself as a nice guy, having no problem whatsoever talking to anyone, yet now, I could barely look the bartender in the eyes. Is it like that being single?

Alright, the night wasn't a complete disaster. i managed to #-close a decent girl. Yet I feel fucking terrible. I have the mindset that I deserve the most beautiful women in the world. When I couldn't get them tonight, it felt really bad.

I've decided to use this bad feeling as something good. Tonight I feel is the beginning of my new journey. A journey deep into myself to make myself as attractive as I possibly can be. I know the answers of becoming really attractive is in this forum, and I so look forward to share my journey with you guys. I'm also looking forward to taking part of your journeys, and to learn from all your mistakes and mishaps until finally becoming what is known as a "PUA"

I'm gonna save all the constructive criticism until later, when I'm not drunk.

Nice to meet you all