First Group Approaches + Date With A 26 Year Old (I'm 19)

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 12:15 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I was pretty psyched all day today because of the fact that somehow I number closed a 26 year old last week, and she even agreed to get sushi with me tonight. Anyways, I wanted to be warmed up socially, so I started practicing approaching groups of girls at the mall previous to the date, and I have no experience with that. Anyways, I started using some canned openers, such as..

I started by going up to a random girl and saying the classic "Hey, thought you were cute I wanted to say hi" and she said "That's interesting because I'm talking to my boyfriend right now" really bitchy. I said goodbye

'It's my friend's birthday, and I need to give him a dare. Can you help me come up with one?" It didn't go too well in the fact that neither of them really gave any advice, and I just stood there doing all the talking. I came up with my own ideas, and they just nodded and agreed, and I had no idea what to do with that.

A group of tall girls, I approached and said "Me and my friend are being like pretend (should have skipped "pretend") rappers, and I need a new pimp name. What do you like better, F Dot Money or Delicious Dogg?" They said they liked F Dot Money better. Then I commented on the fact that they were all so tall, and that they must have all grouped together through a unspoken mental agreement to all become best friends. I think this was a bad idea, because I was negging them all at the same time.

At this point I was starting to feel a bit dumb, so I just waited looking on the forums for 20 minutes until 26 year old arrived. I feel I did really good in the beginning, my energy was high and I felt really congruent. I was in charge, and I was being fun. But then shit started to turn into an interview, we were both just asking each other random questions instead of it being fun. I tried to make everything fun, but she seemed kinda too mellow, and rarely did I ever feel that we were on the same wavelength. We're both really different in terms of lifestyle and hobbies. Near the end of our sushi meal, she said she had to go to the bathroom, and I decided to just apocalypse it and say "fine, but only if you kiss me on the cheek first" and she said "Oh that's okay". I immediatly said "fuck" under my breathe when she wasn't looking. I knew it was a bad idea to ask because I knew I wasn't feeling it, there's no way she was. I barely did that much kino anyways, so it was definitely a bad call. But I knew it wasn't going anywhere, so I just decided to say fuck it.

I wanted to continue doing some approaches after the date but I was just straight up drained of my mojo after that kiss rejection. I'm glad that I started approaching groups in the mall for the first time, it's something I've always wanted to do, even if I didn't really get anywhere with it. In terms of the date, I learned to not tire myself out by going crazy over everything, because I already have a massive headache right now as I'm typing this out. If anyone can give me some advice on group approaches, or how I can make food dates better, I'd really appreciate it!