Hot Asian Daytime Cold Approach

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 47 guests

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 2:21 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm walking on the campus of a nearby college out to do some day game when an Asian girl passes. She has dyed blonde hair, sporting a jean jacket, silken one-piece outfit, and high heels. After she passes me, I take a double-take and notice her ass cheeks poking flirtatiously from her pants. Turned on, I ignore my nerves and begin gallivanting after her.

Tagging her on the shoulder, I tell her I thought she looked quite nice and we enter a conversation. I am able to talk with her about her major, school, hometown and I respond to similar questions in turn. When she asks what brings me to her school, I bullshit something about using their library for research for an Honors Essay and she buys it without question. The conversation reaching a natural lull, I decide to number-close and she admits she has a boyfriend, but asks me for my number anyways. After that, I politely shake hands and say it was nice meeting her, and then a couple hours later receive my first text.

My main influences in PUA are natural game advocates like Steve Jabba and to a lesser extent people like Yad and Andy from Daygame. One of things that turned me off when I first read "The Game" was this notion of hiding behind pick-up lines and routines, and I really connected to the style of people like Jabba which to me felt more about being honest, in the moment and conveying masculine sexual energy. Hopefully this in-field gives you an idea of my approach to pick-up, I am looking to travel to near-by cities and experiment with game a lot this summer to break up the monotony of summer factory work so expect more in-fields as well as some potential lay reports down the pipeline.

- CJ