It is time to return to the world.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 3:19 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I am a recovering PUA who first came to the game after a breakup and took things very seriously. I approached thousands of girls, read every PUA book, and had tremendous success. I dated cover models and even a Miss Universe contestant. I got very hooked up in the club scene, and was living the dream.

Then I started dating the hottest girl I have ever met. A 19 year old squirting model from a good family. Well, one thing led to another, and we broke up, and she became a hooker. The pain destroyed me, and I set off to save the world.

While I may have failed at saving the world, along the way I did swallow the "Red Pill" which helped my head tremendously. I also gained tremendous enlightenment about the realities of the world.

I am economically independent and in the middle of a cross-globe trip. Currently I am on an unpopulated island off the coast of Thailand.

The game opportunities are endless, but I have little desire to make the first move. However, I have a strong desire for sex and companionship, as travel can be quite lonely.

I would never have reached the pinnacle of my game if I hadn't kept an online journal, so I am going to give it another try.

Over the next year, my goal is to open about 3 sets a day, or a total of 1,000 approaches. I will do my best to log them all here. I need a complete re-tooling. I need to work on my stack, my dancefloor game, and even dabble a bit in online game (although I will not count those as approaches).

I appreciate this forum being here, and I welcome comments, advice, and even the occasional flame.

Glad to be here.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 2:30 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Man, I am rusty.

Yesterday consisted primarily of running errands. I picked up a local phone so I can use Tinder, get #'s, and watch the market. And I did get a chance to open a couple of girls.

1) A 2 set of hot Italians - well one hot Italian and her mom. They were having breakfast next to me. As I type this (the next morning), I am watching the daughter's fake tits bob up and down in the ocean. Short conversation. They are at the resort, so I will see them again. I am a pussy, I should have pounded her last night.

2) An incredible South African spinner on the beach during sunset. One of the hottest girls I have seen in awhile. I stuttered, dropped my sunglesses, and ran.

That's it for today. I'll keep you posted. Thanks for reading.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 3:18 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I can't get Tinder to send a sms to my Thai phone. I have a new facebook account with no friends. Any thoughts/advice (aside from just cold approach, which may be my only option)?

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 10:44 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I think there is a minimum number of friends you need to have on your profile before you can use tinder.

So what kind of job results in saving the workd?