Unleashing the BEAST

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 2:00 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
The Game took over my life. Not out of enthusiasm from successes but out of frustration from failures. It is now my full time job to read, write, think about and practice the Game.
Good to hear about your breakthrough bro.

You will keep hitting these benchmarks the more you go out.

If I may make a suggestion.. try street game during the day, on your lunch break and after work, and do it for at least a week every single day, investment 2-3 hours of your day doing cold approach.

You will not have AA if you cold approach on the street, it will go away, much faster than gaming in bars.

On the street you are naked, there is no retarded SPAM or smoky dim lights to hide behind. It's just you and her.

You will know very quickly if you are too passive, if you are weird, not funny enough, needy or other unconscious thing will be made very concious. It's playing at the razor's edge because everything needs to be so spot on.

After a week of street game going to a bar will feel like lifting 300 pound weights to 50 pound weights. It's completely at another level.

Some girls you will swear have fallen in love with you. It's crazy shit, and it's very fun.

If you want to start taking this seriously then learn to game in the logistically hardest environment first, and do it hardcore.

Also look at getting a wing :D

Man's futile search for meaning, unity, and clarity in the face of an unintelligible world devoid of God and eternal truths or values. Does the realization of the absurd require suicide? Camus answers: "No. It requires revolt."

Post subject: Back to square one
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:06 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

How has the Beast been doing? Dying deep down in its cave.

Just like a total sucker I gave up on going out and motivation vanished completely. Hundreds of dollars, hundreds of hours (and heaps of effort? Not sure!) went in vain. Or is a few IOIs, kisses from mediocre girls and a handful of shallow friends a decent return? No.

I played with the idea of giving up on social life completely and focusing on career instead. There are examples of people who turned their (sexual) drives into their work or hobbies. Maybe I could put the effort into something productive - like becoming a pro unicycle rider. In spare time I could rub my cock agains the leather seat to make up for women. Or perhaps I could just focus on earning tons of cash and afford a hooker on occasions. Fair option.

Then I realised that deep down something would always be missing. Is it the drug of social validation? Don't know. Are we naturally social creatures and can go only insane without a social circle and love? Possibly. Either way the urge to bond with people is so strong. The more I think about my past the more I realise how much this crippling social awkwardness held me back. It is a hurdle that has to be overcome! It is half of my life success. It is the biggest challenge. It is worth spending the rest of my life getting over it!

So listen up - The Beast is back! It may take a week or so to lift myself off the ground and dust myself but it will be done.

Wish me luck.
Beast :twisted:

Check out my FIELD reports:
http://bit.ly/1JGDClE
Check out my LAY reports:
http://bit.ly/1Fnbal0
http://bit.ly/1Ur9FOQ

Post subject: Re: Unleashing the BEAST
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:03 am 
New to MPUA Forum

As promised I stood up, brushed myself off, found a wingman and hit the field.

This second major comeback miraculously brought fruit. Dozens of approaches, multiple dates and behold - a first full close within 10 hours spread over two days! (read details in Lay Reports :twisted: )

How did that happen?

1) My period of feeling like a total loser and contemplating giving up on social life couple of weeks ago was actually a good thing. I lost all motivation to actively sarge and became apathetic to outcomes of any interaction with a girl. A couple of interactions happened regardless (over a long time), I threw in the Game material and suddenly it sparked attraction! I had to regain my motivation to actively seek out girls but the indifference towards the outcome removed my neediness and took my Game to the next level. Now I learned to be more fascinated by practicing the Game and have fun doing that. That is a reward in itself.

2) I found a wingman. Just by pushing each other we managed dozens of approaches. Priceless!

3) Previously I just spent ages studying theory and other Game material without putting it into practice. Now that I have a little 'database' of my own experiences of approaches and dates, I can put every piece of information into context of my own experience and analyse what I did well or wrong. I currently read the Mystery Method. I am only less then 100 pages into the book and it has already had the greatest and most instant impact on my Game yet.

4) New breath of motivation and dedication. I have closely tied the Game to my goals in life. It is an essential part of my life and mastering it is of highest priority. Re-wire your brain.

Despite the tons of quality material I absorbed my path to success seems to be particularly bumpy. Hopefully sharing my insights will help you guys.

Cheers from the Beast :twisted:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:43 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Couple of weeks passed during which I went out 2-3 nights a week. I go out with my wing and we average only about 3 approaches a night each which sucks. The rest is just standing around in bars like a lamp post.

The highlights: 10 approaches per one night, started approaching two-sets of girls, two solid full closes (see lay reports)

The downside: lost ability to sarge alone, many rubbish nights, lots of time wasted

The Beast :twisted:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:52 am 
New to MPUA Forum

So there is this guy walking around the beach shortly after the sunset, trying to approach sets of girls. He just left the gym and feels good about himself and his looks. He also has a decent excuse to explain why he is walking alone (going home from the gym) and an instant DHV and a topic to talk about (he works out). I also know the guy knows his pickup shit. He soaked up game knowledge from a pile of books, videos and forums.

There is a two set of young chubby but cute girls sitting on a bench by the lake. They are chatting but looking around. They crave external stimuli. This guy walks right past making eye contact sheepishly.

Another two set on a curb by the square. No beauty queens so nothing to worry about for him. They are stuffing themselves with burgers which is an easy conversation starter. This bloke checks them out many times and walks past! He even turns around and makes another fly-by and eye contact. And another! Then he retreats to a bench nearby to ogle girls from afar.

He roamed the town centre for good two hours missing plenty of sets and ending up with not a single chat-up. What a looser!

What is even worse – this guy is me!

I have been practicing the Game for months now. I have done up to a dozen approaches per single evening. I got some make-outs and even full closes. Despite that I am often totally impotent to talk to even a single stranger. Is that approach anxiety screwing up my efforts? Probably. I have read everything I could get my hands on about AA but none of it really flipped the switch in my head. Approaches just have to be done despite it, I guess, there is no remedy. One thing I know is that it helps to build and develop momentum.

It did not help that I had a week-long pause in sarging but still I think I should be past the point of freezing out completely. Do you guys get absolutely bad days like this?

Cheers
The Beast :twisted:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:42 am 
New to MPUA Forum

FR: three dates with a sour end

We kissed before she left my house. It was 2 am. As she was going up the stairs I called her back. She came. She always did. Whatever I asked her to do she complied. Soon after she left for good. I felt terrible…

It all started with many shy-teenager smiles that we exchanged over months. We worked at the same place. And those smiles always came with a sparkle. She liked me I could tell. She had a very good body plus there was something devilish about her. After months of exchanging smiles and polite phrases I got her number. It was no textbook game, in fact it was absolutely lame but we both wanted each other.

Same day date and I run most of my game arsenal on her. Suprisingly she was not impressed nor did she hate it. Now I know why – she wanted to fuck not play games. I was not getting many usual IOIs so I carried on with DHVs and comfort building but failed to escalate.

She eagerly confirmed another date. My aim was to escalate but all I managed was to hug her couple of times and get her to sit on my lap. She went out of her way to walk me almost home.

I thought this was going nowhere. What would a needy looser with no other options do in this situation? Yes, take her out again. So I did and once again she was keen. It took me another two hours to finally kiss her. She complied but did not turn into a face-licking dog. The only topic she really enjoyed was talking about sexual fantasies and sex-locations. Yes, I know… I need a bright red flashing banner on her forehead screaming BANG ME to realize she was horny all the way.

Fast forward one hour of general talk, she is about to go home. I knew that was the last time we could make something happen. I started hinting going to my place, pulling her every minute or two to make out and generally acting as a needy AFC. Her attraction had a downward spiralling toboggan ride. Still she almost coldly suggested a quick bathroom sex. I denied (facepalm) and dragged her into a taxi. It felt like a kidnap.

I felt terrible when we arrived at my house and I went on to act as a good guy with no nasty intentions. However I was hoping for her to give me a permission to seduce her. Something along the lines: ‘Awww, you are so considerate that you do not rape me when I am no longer so keen. I forgive you pulling me to your bedroom despite me wanting to go home. Here, have my pussy.’. I truly embraced this good-guy-with-no-nasty-intentions frame to the extent of giving her LMR when she finally made a move on me! Guess what, we laid in bed as a sweet romantic couple and talked. Suddenly she jumped out and left. I never saw her again.

---

So what the fuck happened? This is my after-sarge breakdown: Mind-blowing coitus was on her mind since the first date. So all my openers, games and DHV routines were just as good as any other general talk to her. She wanted ME to make it happen. She would never take initiative to escalate.
Her IOIs were different to the usual – sticking around FOR AGES, complying with ANYTHING I asked her to do (note to my self – how about ‘let’s have sex in that bush over there’?!!). This was the first time I experienced it so I thought that she was not giving me enough IOIs.

Lessons learned:
• Not sure if it is on? Assume it is and ESCALATE!!!
• Different girls give different IOIs. Even absence of IODs is an IOI.
• Be more sexual. Too much comfort building without escalation turns boring!
• Compliment girls more, show interest. You are too much of a nice guy.
• Think about the bigger picture. A girl with you in bed, does what you ask her to,… Does she not want sex?!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:02 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Compliance and qualification are stronger IOI's than say, flipping her hair or laughing at things you say. Some girls flirt excessively with no real intent to sleep with you, they just like flirting. Compliance / qualification are the biggest indicators of all.

Right now you've got a pretty negative self-image, but I'm not quite sure why:

You approach more than the average keyboard jockey. You're taking action, so you're already ahead of 95% of the pack. That's badass. You've got balls.

You've gotten several, several successes in terms of kissing and sex. Most people who start off are light years away from that. You, on the other hand, have gotten to that point pretty quickly.

From the way women respond I can tell you're probably a good looking guy.

I know you can pull the escalation trigger, because you've already had several lays, you were just unsure with that one girl because you're inexperienced at reading IOI's.

FACE IT. You're kind of a badass. And badasses like you keep taking action and keep improving.

And bro, take it easy on yourself. You are focusing on the negatives, even when you get pretty far with a girl. You take her out for 3 dates, make out, have her almost begging you for sex, and you come out feeling shitty about yourself? What the hell is that all about?

You made a simply mistake, we all do. That's how we learn. YOU DID EVERYTHING ELSE WELL enough for her to really, really, want you. Reward yourself for that.

If you keep focusing on the negatives instead of how well you're doing and how much you're progressing, I'M CERTAIN YOU WILL QUIT. So stop that. Focus on how well you're doing. Focus on how much you're improving. Reward yourself for small victories.

And keep going.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:43 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
FR: three dates with a sour end
Wow, that's some field report. You could have probably done her on the first date!

Despite your previous successes with 'textbook game' this proves that textbook game isn't all that it's cracked up to be, in this particular scenario anyway.

Biggest thing I take away from your story is the confirmation that we as guys have to take the lead. No matter how horny a woman may be 99.99% of the time we have to take the initiative and make it happen.

Feel a bit sorry for the girl. She wanted to do you, went out with three dates with you, finally got in bed with you but then you didn't reciprocate! You said it yourself - she wanted to fuck, not play games.

Oh well. At least you almost got another lay. But here the game worked against you rather than for you which I can only find pleasing because it's been a while since I've subscribed to traditional textbook game.

Thanks for sharing your story.

Oh, BTW, I also liked your recent field report on approach anxiety and, you're right, at some point you've just got to approach anyway. I've been seemingly making a fair bit of headway beating it lately but, alas, it never seems to go away completely unfortunately.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:49 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey Unfazed,

thanks for the feedback. You opened my eyes, bro. I do focus on the negative. All our reality is about what we focus on. That must be why I have been feeling pretty shitty recently and lost motivation to approach.

You gave me a much needed kick to muster my motivation again.

P.s.: I read parts of your journal. You go into insane depth, which I like. But reading very detailed journal of your interactions with particular girls which stretches forever or posts about your excitement about your developing business/products is not very useful to me nor amusing of motivational. You must have certainly written something educational or inspiring. Can you refer me to that?

------

Hi Dirk,

cheers for your response. I have fantasies about girls throwing themselves at me and escalating in a predatory manner. No wonder it is a fantasy. Even my always horny ex-girlfriend was not able to play that role when prompted. It is a man's job to make it happen for sure.

I feel sorry for the girl, too. Her time was wasted. But so was mine. Despite wanting each other we failed to make it happen due to our inexperience.

The textbook game works, I just used it badly in this case. I was using game to get what I already had - attraction. I would not be able to get as far with her had I not used my comfort building routines and frame-setting.

Thanks guys, wishing you many wet panties